Sickness and Health

Acquisitive (T.O.P x OC)

The schedule seemed never ending as you found yourself fighting to keep your eyes open, despite the action that was being thrown around the casting area. You had been filming for almost eight hours now, and managed only ten minutes of good film, which meant it would take another few hours simply to finish. Feeling your eyes coming to a close, a gasp left your lips when cold water suddenly plunged you, causing the bitter chill in the air to become much more harsh.

 

“Are you insane!” You couldn’t stop yourself from yelling, noting the several eyes that fell upon you and your co-star, yet his eyes grew soft as he knelled before you, wiping away the water that now stained your face.

 

“No you are” his tone was kind despite the cold words being sent as a smile took his lips “we are in the middle of work and you’re over here slacking off without a care. How do you suppose anyone take you seriously?”

 

“How am I supposed to work when I get sick tomorrow!?” You yelled as more and more anger heated your body enough to where the cold didn’t feel as bad, standing yourself from the chair that was drenched now.

 

“That sounds like a personal problem sweetie” Seung spoke before you, causing him to stand and force you to face him, alarmed when he instead walked away, being sure to bump his shoulder into yours, causing even more anger to take hold of you.

 

“Choi Seung Hyun!” You yelled after him, alarmed when he stopped walking and instead turned to face you, meeting your eyes with the same amount of anger that lingering within your own.

 

“I  like when you scream my name, I can get used to that” his voice was teasing as a wink was sent within your direction, leaving you dumbfounded where you stood, jaw almost hitting the ground and your voice nowhere to be found, despite the curses that sailed through your mind, only silence spewed from your lips.

 

~*~*~*~

 

You woke up feeling as though someone had taken a bat and beated your body severally, as even sitting up caused you to moan in discomfort. You could feel a sneeze coming, however you tried your best to cover it as you stood yourself up and ran towards the bathroom. A glance in the mirror was terrifying, the dark circles under your eyes and the matted hair upon your head was enough to make you look away. ‘I’m going to kill him’ you thought silently before continuing with your pleasantries and getting ready for the day.

 

You could feel every eye on you as you entered the building, several whispers indicating that your makeup didn’t do very well at hiding your horrible appearance. You hadn’t a choice but to ignore them as you finally made your way to the dressing room, closing the door harshly behind yourself as you glanced at the mirror. You looked horrible, despite your best attempts at hiding it, you simply looked like death itself, and the cough that lingered in your throat wasn’t much help.

 

“Abi…” you were alarmed when hearing a familiar voice, causing you to stand properly and open the door, a smiling Jaie quick to present herself. “I heard you may not be feeling very well, so I cooked you some soup if you don’t mind?”

 

“Of course not, how could I mind” you smiled despite the ache in your sinus system that told you not to, reaching out for the large canteen of steaming insides “thank you Uni, you’re the best!”

 

“I’ll leave you alone to eat then, feel better” Jaie spoke before leaving the dressing room, leaving you to sip at the steaming soup

 

Shooting never did move as slow as it did today, many scenes being interrupted by a sniffle or sneeze that accidently slipped out. You couldn’t help it, however you felt awful every time the director’s eyes fell accusingly towards you. You didn’t dare bother to look towards your co-star for you already knew what eyes he would draw forth upon each interruption. You felt bad enough, you didn’t need his help to accomplish that.

 

“Hot Chocolate?” Jae’s voice pulled your from your thoughts as you looked towards him, a grateful smile taking your lips as you eagerly accepted the warm drink. “You look… disgusting..”

 

“Oh thanks” you spoke harshly with a roll of your eyes, bringing the steaming liquids to your lips.

 

“Okay guys, we are going to try the kiss scene” the director spoke while many people began to get into position, you taking deep breaths to stop the urge to cough and sneeze, yet it did little to nothing to stop the scratch in the back of your throat.

 

“Don’t get too excited, we don’t actually kiss” you could hear his voice yet your vision was to blurred in order to actually see him as you stood in the proper spot.

 

The scene was suppose to be a slow motion scene, where the two characters stand before each other for the first time. It was a crucial part in the development of the character’s, because it is also the first time where the male character realizes he has feelings for the female enemy. It was crucial to act it out correctly, and as you get ‘flung’ into his arms, and his arms securely held you… You felt something in your throat.

 

When he stood you back to your feet, you didn’t need to act when you glance up at him, panic within your heart making the scene much more realistic. Slowly he inched his face closer to yours, his hands moving ever so slowly to grab hold of your jaw, his eyes staring deeply into your own. You were about to protest, but he moved too quickly, and before you knew it… You were dead meat.

 

“Ahhh Choo!” You never sneezed so hard in your life as you reached up to cover your mouth, several other sneezes coming about, his hand dropping from your jaw immediately as your back slammed against the cold wall.

 

“You did that on purpose!” He yelled and you could feel your knees givin up from under you, your lips parting to speak his name yet only silence lingered between you both. “You can’t even apologize!” He continued to yell, and you could hear people trying to sooth him, yet his grip on your shoulders were too harsh to be pried away. “You disgusting file girl, how dare you spit on me!”

 

He was outraged, yet you couldn’t even defend yourself as your vision became dark and your mind became lost to the black abyss of nothing