Distractions

Acquisitive (T.O.P x OC)

“Okay safety is our first priority, so let’s try not to hurt one another” the director spoke as he handed you both the props needed for the scene.

It was the character’s first meeting, and it was actually a rather violent scene considering they are thought to be enemies. You knew well the practices of fighting scenes, for you often played the bad guy in your previous movies, thus giving you an edge on rough scenes. Looking towards Seunghyun, he looked almost annoyed as he got into his starting position, hinting that he simply wished to get the scene out of the way.

“Action” the director spoke and you didn’t hesitate to run towards him, him doing the same until colliding in the middle and beginning the swings and dodges. ‘Duck, duck, swing’ you thought the actions in your head, but when you went to take your swing, you were alarmed when his fist instead came at you, causing you to fall back slightly to avoid the hit.

“You’re suppose to dodge” you spoke through closed lips, doing a flip in order to stand yourself up and making it look good for the camera’s as though it was suppose to happen.

“Yeah and maybe I did that on purpose” he responded with amusement which caused your features to anger quickly as you swung once more, alarmed when he grabbed your fist and leaned in closer towards you, your lips merely inches apart and you were well aware of his warm breath teasing your lips.

“Maybe I should put you in your place” you spoke back which caused an amused smile to grace his lips before he pushed your hand away, making you stumble back just the slightest.

“Perhaps you should try” he spoke directly and his eyes widened when you ran towards him, tackling him harshly towards the ground, causing a groan to leave his lips as you both fell towards the ground, his eyes widening.

“How was that?” You asked harshly, your eyes locking with his own as though warning him not to mess with you any longer, his eyes holding a vicious glare yet he stayed silent.

“Cut! That was amazing, really intense. Take ten” the director spoke which made your attention falls towards him, unaware of the awkward position you were still in until feeling his hands at your hips, your eyes falling back to see the smirk that line his lips.

“I didn’t know you were so eager to jump on me” he spoke softly, bucking his hips in a teasing fashion which made you feel utterly disgusted, yet you weren’t willing to give him the satisfaction he yearned for.

“Yeah?” You questioned, placing your hand on his chest as you leaned closer towards him, purposely allowing your weight to push on his waist, his body stiffening under you as your lips neared his ear, a soft seductive whisper falling from your lips “and I didn’t know that you were so desperate, that you had to trick a girl to do it.” You purposely allowed your lips to touch his ear, which in return made his fingers dig into your hips, indicating that you were affective in your goal.

“You want it” his words set an anger inside of you that you didn’t even know existed as you blinked a few times, his eyes staring at you as though daring you to try and deny it.

“No I don’t” you spoke blantly as you began standing yourself up “but you clearly do… Uncle” you teased as your eyes fell towards his bottom region, his arrogant expression quickly changing as he stood himself quickly, wiping away the wrinkles from his shirt as you walked away from the scene, a proud smirk on your lips.

~*~*~*~

“This place is beautiful” you founds yourself whispering as you finally came to an end of the mountain trail, your eyes scanning the scenery before you, a soft graceful smile taking your lips.

You had many reasons for accepting an offer so far away from home, one in which given the ability to be able to explore the beautiful country. Your schedule was packed tight, yet somehow you always managed time for yourself, today being the best day to do so. You planned on spending your entire day off just exploring, climbing mountains, and getting lost in the beauty before you.

“Mind if I take a picture?” You heard a male’s voice, your eyes leaving the mountain top view to look towards the voice, a soft blush taking your cheeks as you nodded and smiled towards him, which in return earned you an eye smile.

Going to walk away from the scene, you were alarmed when he shook his head at you, indicating for you to stay, making the tint on your cheeks that much brighter. Facing the scene once more, you could hear several pictures being taken, but your mind was more focused on the scene you fought so hard to see. You could have almost forgotten the beautiful male behind you, that was until a camera was before your face, and your pictures were on display.

“You’re really good” you spoke without much thought, his smile quickly brightening.

“Because I had a good model” he expressed before allowing the camera to hang from his neck, his hand extending to introduce himself, your hand happily reaching to take his own “I’m Kim Jinwoo” he expressed “I’m 26.”

“I’m Abigail Lastings, and I’m 27” you introduced, his smile becoming impossibly brighter “but you can just call me..”

“Noona” he teased playfully which made your eyes widen slightly “I think I’ll call you Noona.”"

~*~ His POV ~*~

‘Stupid girl’ his mind kept wandering back towards the scene, despite the warmth that was currently occupying his lips from speaking out loud. ‘Who does she think she is…’ he remembered vividly the smirk that lined her lips, the sweet pur that hindered her voice. ‘I’m going to destroy her…’ his lips mocked the female’s before him, but it was clear his mind was elsewhere when the female pulled back and stared at him with concern.

“Oppa…” The words brought his attention back to reality as his eyes fell towards her in a quixotic manner.

“Hmm?” he questioned, as though daring her to call him out on his flaws.

“Nothing” she huffed softly before focusing her attention back upon his lips, her hands working their way around his upper region and allowing his attention to fall elsewhere once more.

‘Girls are too easy…’ the thought ran through his mind as a smirk lined his lips, pushing the female towards the bed and mounting her. ‘They just wish to feel secure, they desire attention’ and his words were proven right when the female became desperate for his lips once more, even going so far to stretch herself out in order to capture his lips. ‘So if you ignore them…’ he stared at the girl as though daring her to continue ‘they chase you instead’ and soon her arms would be around his neck, pulling him closer to herself as she stole his lips once more.

‘They always do.’