Consequences

Acquisitive (T.O.P x OC)

Trigger Warning: His POV is a little darker... Just a heads up!

 

“Tracey?” You sobbed into the phone, the water that dripped from your hair onto the phone not even bothering you at the slightest. You felt alone, trapped in your own emotions as you stared into the mirror, knowing you looked nothing like that model that clung to his phone. You regretted looking, regretted wanting to know, wanting to see, for now you did see, and you saw perfection at it’s finest, calling a man who looked well suited to be beside her.

 

“Abi girl? Is that you? Are you alright?” Concerned questions flooded your ears but you couldn’t stop the sobs that broke through your lips.

 

“I fell in love with him” you admitted and you hated the fact that the words were true because you were slowly starting to realize that you weren’t the kind of girl he needed. “I fell in love with a man who loves many others” you hated it, the pain was unreal and you never felt so weak and vulnerable.

 

“Loves many others?” Tracey asked, her tone soft and soothing, the same tone she often used when comforting her children, and you could finally see how it worked wonders, for you found your tears stopping.

 

“He has hundreds of girls in his phone. They constantly call him Tracey. I was so stupid” you whispered softly, wiping away at the tears that claimed your face, finding your breath once more.

 

“Yet I bet he spends his time with you” she had no way of knowing what was going on, but yet her words were right. “I bet he choose to spend his night with you too” which was another correct statement, he was waiting for you in a room that was probably no where near as comfortable as the bed he had at his hotel room. “Sounds to me that he loves one girl, and he prefers to spend his time with that one girl.”

 

“You’re right” you spoke softly, finally a smile being able to capture your lips as you wiped away the remaining tears, thankful to have such a great friend that even though miles separate you, she could still manage to put comfort in your heart.

 

“Now go make that fine man realize what he got” Tracey joked which earned herself a snicker and a soft fit of laughter. “Seriously Abi, any man would be lucky to tame a heart like yours. I’m sure he’s well aware of it. Your heart is just as hard to contain and now that he has it, he won’t hurt you. Not intentionally.”

 

“Thanks Tracey” you spoke, picking up the confidence you allowed to scatter all over the showering rooms floor. “You’re truly amazing” you spoke softly.

 

“I know” she joked “and if you can sneak me in a picture of him shirtless, you’d be just as amazing.”

 

“Hey now” you scoffed teasingly before saying your goodbyes and hanging up the phone, gathering your clothes in order to go back towards the room, alarmed when seeing Seung Hyun was no longer there, but instead a small piece of paper lingered in his wake.

 

‘Jagi, I’m sorry. Forgive me this once. I’ll be back shortly, something happened ~ I love you… I sincerely love you. Call me if you need anything.’

 

~*~ His POV ~*~

 

“What do you mean you’re pregnant?” He yelled despite his attempts at staying quiet, the news being to much to handle for him. “I thought you were on medicine for that!?” He yelled accusingly, feeling as though his world was crumbling just as quickly as it had been built.

 

“I mean I’m carrying a child Oppa” the female's voice sounded excited on the other end of the line “your child. Aren’t you excited?”

 

“No I’m not excited!” His voice was like venom but he didn’t care about her feelings, he never did before so why should he suddenly start “the woman I love isn’t you, how many times must I repeat myself?”

 

“Well what do you expect me to do Seung? I’m already pregnant!” She yelled just as harshly as he had been yelling, and his heart dropped when the selfish thought lined his head yet his lips would still part to speak the words.

 

“Let’s get an abortion, that child can’t be born” he spoke softly yet the silence that clung towards the other side of the phone showed that it did nothing to comfort the girl. “That child won’t make me love you, I won’t stay beside you” he continued to speak what he felt, despite the words being cold and harsh. It was HER fault after all for allowing herself to become this way.

 

“Oppa.. How could you say such harsh things?” The girl spoke in between sobs and it did nothing to course his anger, it only seemed to make it worse.

 

“I’m in love with someone, sincerely in love with her. You can never match up to her, she’s everything you are not. I won’t have that child” his eyes peeked out into the room, ensuring that the conversation stayed private, refusing to leave the only woman who kept him fully satisfied without having to use her body, just smiling at him was enough for him.

 

“You don’t have a choice!” The female yelled before hanging up the phone, and he knew that it was getting in the way of what he wanted in his life, and so without much thought he grabbed his car keys and began down the hall, leaving a short written message on the bed.

 

“I won’t lose her... “

 

~*~ Your POV ~*~

 

Shortly must have meant two different things in your books because you found yourself waiting for hours before finally heading towards bed. You were tired of waiting for something that wasn’t going to come, and though you wished to doubt him, you tried your best not to. He seemed content with not continuing more than a kiss, but did that kiss leave him needing? Yet you didn’t sense that when he kissed at your shoulders tenderly instead of hungrily.

 

Waking up alone wasn’t surprising as you shuffled through your clothes and got ready for the day, ensuring to take a quick shower and apply light makeup. You weren’t entirely in the mood for conversation, yet when you arrived at the studio you found yourself seated beside Jae and several other crew. Stealing his coffee without much thought, you took a sip of the bitter sweetness and wondered if it was nature’s way of describing your mood at that very moment.

 

“Coffee is free you know?” Jae’s voice pulled your attention from the mug, making you smile brightly at him as though all of your worries were set aside, he always had a way of doing that.

 

“I know, it’s just better when someone else makes it for you” you assure, pulling the mug closer to your chest which caused the man to laugh at your foolishness. “How’s your son? He still have a cold?”

 

“No he’s better now, thank you” Jae smiled softly, not bothering to grab the coffee for he could tell that you needed it much more. “Did you want to go to the house later? We’re only here until 6 or so, should give us time to hang out.”

 

“That would be nice” you felt your smile becoming sincere as you sipped at the coffee, having something to finally look forward today.

 

~*~*~*~

 

“Action” the words made you spring into action as you ran across the scene, diving onto the balance beams and landing it perfectly. You really enjoyed action roles, and as the beamed raised into the air, you couldn’t help but to adore the acting going on below. Of course they were missing the main role in the scene, but it was agreed to shoot your scene first, and force him to adapt to it, considering he was the one missing.

 

You knew the camera was focusing on you now as you wiped the smile away and instead put your game face on, running across the high beams in order to cower behind a large metal frame. The camera was returned towards the action below, fake bullets whipping into the air in an invisible fashion, a few crew getting hit and playing the scene out well. Crimson stained on the set, as fake blood oozed from the injured, and at that moment you really wished that he would at least call and say he’s alive. You were worried, and there wasn’t any denying it.

 

Fiddling with the prop weapon in your hand, you knew that this scene was very important, for it was the first time that your character betrays her own people in order to protect the man she loved. Regret had to be seen, anguish and fear must be portrayed, yet the emotions came much easier than you had anticipated as you propped up the weapon and aimed down below. Giving it several seconds in order to give the editors time to edit, your finger pulled at the trigger and soon the director was applauding, obviously happy with the result.

 

“Great job everyone, let’s take a ten” the director spoke as he played back the tapes that had been recorded, ensuring it captured everything that was meant to be filmed.

 

“You coming down to steal my coffee woman?” Jae spoke jokingly as he looked up towards you, you nodding before starting towards the ladder.

 

The ladder was steep however you tried not to think of it as you finally reached the bottom, allowing a sigh of relief to take your lips. You were quick to join Jae and the rest of the crew, however you would be lying if you said you didn’t look towards the entrance. A part of you wished that he would come barging in, apologizing with lame excuses, but you were slowly started to realize that waiting for him, was like waiting to get hurt.

 

It was dangerous, and agonizing.