007:

Acquisitive (T.O.P x OC)

She awoke with little to no memory, alarmed when seeing the form beside her, her clothes scattered across the room. She didn’t have to ponder what had happened between them, for the answer was obvious, a soft sigh taking her lips. This is what she wanted to avoid, giving him false hope of her staying, and her false hope of him changing. 

“Come back to bed…” He whined and for once she didn’t feel like fighting as she nodded softly and allowed herself to fall into his embrace, forgetting just how warm he felt when next to her, forgetting how much she had missed him.

“You should be at work…” she whispered softly, bringing his eyes to an open as he stared at her, as though he was searching for something on her expression. “You’re going to get in trouble…” she was making excuses for him to leave, and judging from the arm that tightened around her waist, she would guess that he caught on.

“Can a husband simply enjoy a morning with his wife?” He asked, his voice sounded almost defeated as he continued to lock gazes. “Just one last time, I wish to hold you… I don’t want you to leave me.”

“Seung…”

“Jagiya, please call me Jagiya” he quickly interrupted with a soft voice, his eyes widening when only silence followed his pleads, and she could tell that he was realizing what was happening. “Don’t call me that then, but you are not leaving. I’ll stay home everyday if I have to.”

She stayed silent as her eyes went instead towards the table where the rings were once sat, alarmed to see that they were missing. Slowly, her eyes roamed back towards her hand, noting the rings that had magically appeared along her fingers, accusing eyes falling towards Seung, knowing he must have put them on last night. A soft sigh would leave her lips as she pulled herself from the bed, alarmed when his hand grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.

“Seung Hyun!” She yelled this time and he lost the grip on her wrist watching as she stood herself back up and started to place her clothes back on, reaching in the drawer for clean items. “Why is it that when I finally gain the strength to leave, you have to pull me back? Can’t you see that we’re not happy together anymore? I can’t stand looking at you, and you want me to pretend to love you now? It’s to late for that, even if you stayed home every day, you wouldn’t stop me from leaving.”

“That’s not true, you proved that last night” he spoke harshly, his voice barely audible for it was a harsh whisper.

“I proved that I was lonely last night, I even tried to kiss Jiyong, you were the only one willing” it was a lie, she knew she still loved him but that didn’t mean that she could stay. “If Ji was willing, I would have woke up beside him instead. Last night was meaningless, please don’t think it was a sign of me staying.”

~*~ His POV ~*~

He didn’t have the strength to argue anymore when hearing the words so bluntly placed in front of him, his eyes watching as she left the room. He could hear the excitement from the boys in the other room, knowing that soon breakfast would be made and their every day schedule would be on track. He realized now that it mattered not if he was there, their life had revolved around his lack of presence, and they no longer needed the extra support, for they could never rely on it.

‘Did you try to sleep with my wife?’ He shot the text out of anger, without much thought for his anger had to be released and Ji was the only one he knew that would be able to handle it.

‘Nah man, she came home to you’ Ji responded calmly, yet he needed the fight, needed something to release his anger and disappointment on.

‘You kissed her?’ He responded instead, hoping that something would start an argument.

‘No’ the answer was quick and not even thought of, a sigh leaving his lips as he knew that it was pointless, that was until the next text came forth, and his anger evaporated and instead turned into true shock.

‘She kissed me, I simply kissed her back. It’s you’re fault for making her look elsewhere.’

~*~ Jiyong’s POV ~*~

‘What are you up too?’ the text was sent without much thought, their conversations becoming an everyday event, Ji knowing well that Abi needed support in her life. Yes he felt guilty about going behind his friends back, but he also knew that Seung was going to lose her completely if he didn’t step in and that was something he preferred to avoid. Allowing his eyes to land on the sunrise before him, a smile would take his lips as he snapped a picture, sending the beautiful scenery with the text.

‘Getting breakfast ready. Is that from your balcony?’ She texted back, and he couldn’t stop the smile that took his lips when a picture was sent of a messy kitchen, filled with dirty plates and pancake mix around the oven. 

‘It was’ he responded quickly ‘is that your kitchen? Need help cleaning?’

He knew he was making excuses to see her, knew that it was wrong of him to be so selfish, yet another part of him wished that she would say yes. He knew she was off limits, knew that he would never be nothing more than a brother in her life, but that didn’t mean he should keep his distance did it? He could be friends with her without feeling attracted right?

‘Sure but aren’t you working?’ He forgot that he had to be at the studio, a frustrated sigh leaving his lips as he took in a soft breath, pondering if he had enough time to stop before going to the studio.

‘Nye, but I have a few extra minutes. Be there soon’ he responded while throwing his jacket on and leaving the house, not bothering to finish the coffee he had just made, nor the cigarette he just lit up. They were meaningless compared to those he held close, guilt slowly lining him when finding himself outside of his best friends’ house, seeing the expensive car in the drive, knowing he must have still been there.

“Uncle Ji is here!” Sang-Ho was the one to speak as the boy ran from the front door and towards the car, Ji quickly getting out to gather to boy up and run across the lawn with him, the sound of laughter filling the scene and allowing his guilt to leave just as quickly as it came.

“You act like you never see him” Abi’s voice pulled his attention as he sat the boy on the ground, his eyes looking up to meet the once beautiful girl, only to find a shadow of her beauty, the smile that lined her lips being someone else’s and it pained him heavily.

“I don’t” Sang-Ho spoke in defense “Ki-Woo always steals his attention these days” and speaking of the younger boy, he clumsily made is way down the stairs with the help of Abi, his smile being bright as he began stumbling his way towards the older man.

“That’s not true” Ji spoke softly, ruffling the older boys head before making room for Ki-Woo, allowing the boy’s turn for the spinning and running around “he’s just younger and doesn’t understand as much. Little brothers are like that.”

“They’re annoying” sang-Ho was quick to throw out, bringing laughter towards the male as he placed the smaller child down.

“Sometimes, but you love them anyway” Jiyong was quick to speak before settling his attention back towards Abi, a soft smile taking his lips. “Aren’t you supposed to be cleaning?” He accused, her hands shooting up as though surrendering to the demand, a nod taking her head before entering the house once more, his attention falling towards the window, knowing a pair of eyes were darting down at him.

‘I’m sorry, but you will forgive me one day’ he silently thought before roughing up the boys once more, allowing his attention to forget about the male casting death glares within his direction.

(( It was to cute, couldn't resist haha, Credit to rightful owner ))