Throwing Rocks

Acquisitive (T.O.P x OC)

~*~ Jae’s POV ~*~

Abi had been to South Korea on several occasions, and was even accustomed to the traditions and the lifestyle, so it wasn’t surprising that she managed to make her way around so easily. She was also very used to her own customs in America, and thus she didn’t take anything from anybody, leaving Choi Seung Hyun to have finally met his match. At first I didn’t think that she was actually going to push him, however when she suddenly tapped on his shoulder and began apologizing, I couldn’t help but to chuckle.

Of course a smirk would line his lips as she apologized, always finding himself superior to anyone else in the room. It was actually one of his greatest weaknesses, hence to why I suggested Abi for the role in the movie. He needed to meet someone like her, someone who didn’t think highly of him and only held impressions to go off of.

“Just don’t let it happen again” he spoke directly and he was about to walk away, however a smirk lined her lips before a cute smile painted over it.

“Of course! I won’t let you down Uncle!”

The room bursted into laughter as his eyes grew large and stared daggers within her direction, however by the time he could react, she was already walking away. ‘That’s my girl’ I thought silently to myself as a few more chuckles left my lips, only to be silence upon his eyes falling towards me. Giving him an innocent smile, I began my ways towards him, knowing he would need to vent his frustrations before he lost his mind.

“Uncle” I repeated the name which earned me a playful push in the shoulder.

“She needs to learn some respect” he spoke through gritted teeth and I could only shake my head at the whole thing, if only he knew just how aware she was of what she was doing. He’d probably spazz out of control.

~*~ Your POV ~*~

“You’re brilliant” Jae stole your attention from the bread roll that you were about to destroy, allowing your eyes to fall towards the male, a soft smile taking your lips.

“Thank Oppa” you spoke soft before taking a bite of the roll, no longer trying to devour it in one bite as you had planned on doing. “Think he will forgive me for it?” You asked without much care, for you didn’t like his attitude, regardless of how famous he was, or how handsome… wait… Handsome? Dang it.

“Probably not” Jae admitted, stealing a piece of watermelon from your plate, causing your eyes to glare playfully at him.

Jae had been your friend for several years and was the one who introduced you to his culture,ensuring you knew all the formalities and traditions. You were always grateful for his help, despite his lack of time to normally hang out outside of shooting the movie. His son and wife got most of his attention, which left you fending for yourself when it came to exploring and learning new things, which you never did mind.

“Did you want to go shopping with my wife today?” He asked suddenly which made you raise an eyebrow suspiciously at him, pondering just what reason he would have for asking such questions. “She wanted me to go, but honestly I’m exhausted. You like shopping, and she could use some girl talk so thought I would invite you to go” he explained after realizing your look towards him, his cheeks turning a soft pink hue.

“Are you asking me to do your dirty work?” You asked in pure disbelief as a smile took his lips before a nod would come forth. “You owe me” you sighed before returning your attention towards the watermelon that had mysteriously vanished from your plate, accusing eyes falling towards a retreating Jae.

~*~*~*~

“I’m glad you decided to come with me today. It feels nice getting away from the boys every once and awhile” Jiae expressed as she strolled through some of the dresses on the shelve, pulling out several only to put them back in place.

“It’s no problem Uni” you encouraged with a smile, picking out a few items of your own until your eyes fell towards the price tag, making your nose wrinkle in disgust. “I don’t have many friends here, so it’s nice to be able to have someone to hang out with.”

“Of course, Uni will always be here” she smile brighter before pulling out one finale dress and running towards the dressing room, advising you to wait there for her as she tried it on.

You waited patiently as you continued to scroll through the over priced dresses, alarmed that people actually bought them. You were about to make a comment on it when your eyes fell towards a familiar male alongside a beautiful model like female. You would be able to recognize him anywhere, and just when you were about to avert your attention, his eyes would glance towards you, as though knowing you would be right there, forcing you to roll your eyes before resting your attention back towards the dresses.

“Oppa this one” you could hear the female pur towards him, which slightly explained his large ego, the girl trying her best to please him.

Seunghyun was beyond handsome, and it didn’t help much that he had a large wallet to match his overly esteemed personnel. Woman probably constantly swoon over him, which did nothing but encourage his rude behavior, which was something you learned to despise. It mattered not about your wallet size or the lights around your name, you would never become one of those people who used their good fortune to treat others harshly.

“What are you doing here?” His deep voice pulled your attention as you looked towards him, a soft fake smile lining your lips.

“Oh Uncle you’re here?” You asked and your smile turned into a smirk upon seeing his jaw tighten at the comment. “I’m shopping here with Jiae” you explained, pointing towards the dressing room she was in. “I didn’t know you were into female fashion.”

“Cute” his voice was harsh once more as he placed his hands within his pockets, leaning back onto the wall, and it looked as though something that belonged in a magazine… Curse your mind for thinking that way. “I’m here on a date obviously.”

“Oh, she’s beautiful” you said pointing towards the nothingness that sat beside him, indicating his date was fake though you had obviously saw her walking into the dressing room.

“Yah!” He yelled in pure anger “she’s trying on her dress you stupid girl!”

“Choi Seung Hyun!” The voice was harsh enough to capture both of your attention, a smirk lining your lips when seeing Jiae standing there with her arms crossed “have you nothing better to do than to pick on her?”

“Noona” it was odd seeing just how quickly his attitude had changed as he stood himself properly and bowed towards the older female “I’m sorry, she simply has no respect towards me.”

“Odd, she has plenty respect for me” Jiae defended as she walked past him, putting an arm around you and pulling you closer “she most only have good taste” Jiae smiled innocently before pulling you away from the scene, causing Seunghyun to drop his jaw in pure disbelief.

“Don’t mind him” she cooed softly before placing the dress back on the rack and leading you towards the exit “he doesn’t know how to act around woman.”

“He doesn’t” you agreed with a nod, a soft sigh escaping your lips as you took one last glance towards the male, alarmed when meeting his eyes, your attention quickly falling back towards Jiae. ‘Was he…. Staring?’