Stepping Up

Acquisitive (T.O.P x OC)

~*~ His POV ~*~

 

“Have you been taking these?” Seung asked as he lifted the bottle of vitamins, knowing that it should have needed refilled, yet the bottle was only half gone, which proved the medicine wasn’t being taken correctly.

 

“I forgot to Oppa” Eun whined as she continued her attention on the ironing of her clothes, a soft sigh leaving her lips to display the stress she felt.

 

“Our child needs you to stay healthy” he spoke firmly which caused her to nod before taking a pill form the bottle and swirling it back with a swig of water, giving him a stern glance as though to show she wasn’t happy with being ordered around. “How have you been?” He decided to direct the conversation elsewhere, feeling the tension in the room escalade quickly.

 

“How do you think? This is the first time you came over since finding out” she shot in an angry tone, and guilt lined him as his smile quickly faltered a sigh leaving his own lips.

 

It had only been a week since he last came, but perhaps he should have tried harder to make time for the girl who needed him, instead of breaking his heart more and more every day. Apologizing his head would bow in defeat, knowing he was wrong, yet he didn’t feel as sorry as he should have felt. If he truly wanted to learn to love her, he would have to make more of an effort on his part to actually get to know her.

 

“Who is she?” The question made him freeze as his eyes looked towards the blonde, watching as she finished her clothes and folded them properly. “The girl you love, who is she?”

 

“Don’t worry about it, I already told her” he knew that by saying it was his costar, that he would lose any chance of being able to see her for she could get fired, or worse, the media would attack her.

 

“Was she mad at you?” Eun asked, glancing towards him for the first time as curiosity lingered on her features.

 

“Not really” he admitted the truth, feeling there wasn’t a need to lie “if anything she accepted it and helped me get through it. What about you? Have you told him?”

 

“How could I?” She whispered as tears lined her eyes, and the urge to wipe them away and make her smile just wasn’t strong enough to put in the effort to try, and he hated himself for it. “He would be so disappointed.”

 

~*~ Eun’s POV ~*~

 

“Have you told him?” The question made her heart ache for she indeed told the man she loved that she was pregnant, and disappointment wasn’t the words to describe the disgust that grew on his expression. He was outraged that she was pregnant, and he left just as quickly as he came into her life, forcing her to carry the burden of their son alone.

 

She knew that Seung wasn’t the father, and if he actually kept track of the time he ended their affairs, he would have known too. Yet she couldn’t handle a child by herself, and she knew well that Seung was well suited and could easily provide the love and cared needed to raise a child. Sure she didn’t love him in a romantic way, but she did at least respect him and know him well enough that he would make a wonderful father when the time did come.

 

She felt bad for only person in this mess, yet he denied her of the name of the woman she desperately wanted to apologize too. The mystery girl was the only one innocent in the scandal, but if she was understanding enough to come to love a playboy, she would be understanding of the current situation right? If she was strong enough to love a cruel man, she would be strong enough to forget him just as easily, to look past the love she once felt and turn it into support instead.

 

Yet that didn’t help the guilt that lined Eun as she looked back towards Seung, his eyes studying something on his phone. She could see the lack of sleep in his face, could see the weight loss in only a week, but she was certain she could cheer him up. She always managed to do it before, so why should things be any different now?

 

“Did you honestly love her?” It was impossible for a man so shallow to actually fall in love, and she thought it would end just as quickly as it begun, but his attention was quickly casted upon her as he spoke softly.

 

“I love her” he admitted with a sad smile “I probably always will honestly, just as you will always love him. It’s a painful love that should only be felt at a distance, to fragile to hold” she could tell he was only trying to comfort her, yet it did nothing to warm her freezing heart, if anything, it only made his begin to crack.

 

~*~ Abi’s POV ~*~

 

“What are you doing?” You asked as you walked into the studio to find Jiyong with three other men, them all covered in the crimson paint that looked a lot like blood.

 

“Well Daesung shot Seungri, which in return caused Seungri to shot at him, yet he missed Daesung and shot me and… Yeah, this was the result of it” Jiyong explained to quickly for you to follow yet you found your head nodding in agreement, alarmed when a ping was felt on your shoulder, your eyes looking towards the paint that splattered in several directions. “Now Seungri shot you” Jiyong narrated as your eyes narrowed on him.

 

“Obviously” you acted as though you were angry which caused the youngest member to bow towards you, apologizing like a man on repeat, however was silenced when feeling a ping on his chest. “I shot him back” you teased which caused laughter to suddenly capture the room.

Introducing yourself to each member, you were alarmed at how well they actually treated you despite just meeting you. They ensured to add you into every conversation, and to tell you the stories to the inside jokes they had. It was a different change of pace, and for the first time since the night at the zoo, you found yourself sincerely happy.

 

“Hyung” Daesung was the first to stand as he ran towards a tall figure, your eyes immediately casting away from the new comer “Abi shot Seungri” he tattled which brought his attention towards you, noticing you for the first time since entering and being surrounded by his bandmates.

 

“He probably deserved it” Seung responded with a stretch of his arms, his eyes just as quickly to avoid you “anyways, I’m busy now I’ll catch up later.” You couldn’t help but to steal one last glance as you watched him leave the room, heading into the set where the final scenes of the movie would be taking place.

 

“You must be the plague or something” Seungri spoke towards you which caused Jiyong to bop at his head, obviously not finding the joke funny.

“Hyung! Did you see how quick he left?” The member spoke in defense, and you were unaware of the concerned eyes that fell in your direction.

 

~*~*~*~

 

You tried to feel nothing as your lips were being crushed by his own, his hands grabbing your thighs and forcing you to wrap your legs around his waist. You tried to keep your heart calm as his hands s up your body in order to secure your wrist above your head. You tried to muffle the moan that escaped anyways as his lips bit at your neck, his body pressing impossibly closer towards your own.

 

“Did you hear that?” His voice made your eyes open as his hands dropped you instantly, both of you looking around the scene as though truly trying to find out what was lurking within the shadows.

 

It was then did you pull out your weapon and aim it in his direction, him freezing the moment he heard the of the gun, turning slowly to face you. His face showed betrayal as he stared at you, however his face grew stern as he grabbed for his weapon and aimed it at you as well. It was a showdown, and neither one would win nor lose and the tears that lined their eyes would show such things.

 

“I love you” she spoke first as she pulled the trigger, which in return caused him to fire, alarmed when hearing a thud from behind him, his eyes looking to see the true person the girl was aiming at.

 

It was his boss, and his weapon was lined towards himself, showing his betrayal for the first time in the movie. Yet Seung’s character knew he pulled the trigger, and more importantly knew that his aim was true. When he turned to look towards his love, she was still standing and it made him smile a bit, that was until the blood began to run from , and her legs grew weak enough to not support her weight anymore, causing her to collapse just as quickly as his smile shattered.

 

“No” he cried out to the set as his arms wrapped around her frame, her blood covering his hands as it leaked onto the concrete. “Please… No” he weeped as his jaw tightened, his character knowing that he was the one who shot her, the one to take away her life, where she had only loved him from the beginning. “NOOOOO!!” He screamed at the top of his lungs, pulling her body closer as she acted out the death.

 

“I’ll always love you” his whisper wasn’t loud enough for the camera’s to hear, it was only loud enough to portray his thoughts, to allow her to know that he still cared for her, that she still meant the world to him as Choi Seung Hyun and not the character he was portraying.

 

“That was breathtaking!” Your eyes opened when hearing Daesung clap his hands, tears within his eyes, his expression matching the director’s, showing he was proud of the scene that took place.

 

“Great job you two, this movie will be the best yet” the director seemed confident as he pulled out a calendar and began writing some scribbles down. “The editing shouldn’t take very long, but we will schedule with enough time for delay just in case. Let’s set the premiere for one month, people are getting hungry for this movie. In the meantime, you two have an interview tomorrow at nine, please make sure to be ready in time.”