Choi Seung Hyun

Acquisitive (T.O.P x OC)

“If you push me in that…. I will seriously hurt you” his voice no longer sounded playful as his eyes thrown knives at your own, a sweet innocent smile painting your lips as you took a step closer, causing him to take a step back. “I’m serious Abi, don’t push me” his voice became deeper, huskier even as you once again took another step forward, his retreating step quickly following. “Yah, I’m older than you!” He shouted, but as you took another step further towards him, his step back would be his last as he found himself stumbling for balance, before tumbling into the muds under the dock.

 

“Oppa!!!” You yelled in a cheerful tone, glancing over the dock to find Seunghyun covered in mud below, stumbling with his footing in such horrible terrain. “Oppa you tripped, are you alright!?”

 

“You got three seconds” his voice was venomous as he worked his way out of the trudding terrain “don’t let me catch up to you..”

 

You didn’t hesitate to take his threat to heart as you gave him one last smile before running away from the scene, knowing well that once he got out, you were going in. You also knew the director was going to be displeased with his appearance, and the delay that was caused because of it, yet the satisfaction within your heart had outweighed anyone's anger. Stopping within the set, you innocently took your seat, waiting for Seung to enter, yet minutes passed before you began to worry for him.

 

“Where is the lead actor?” The director asked and guilt slowly lined you as you stood from your seat and began back towards where you had left him.

 

“I’ll find him” you spoke softly, wondering if the muds were too much to get out of. He was entirely covered by the time you left, and he did have trouble finding his footing.. What if something had happened?

 

Heading back towards the docks, you took in a soft breath before looking over the edge, alarmed when nothing but his struggles remained. You were confused as you looked around, not finding a single hint that he was even anywhere near, however you were no longer confused when feeling a hand grab your wrist. Only it was from the side, and as weight tugged at your left, you soon found yourself falling, the soft waters offering comfort as your back hit into it, soaking you instantly.

 

“Aw did you come back for me?” You heard his voice the moment your head left the water, pushing your hair from the front of your face as you glared daggers towards him, yet it did nothing to change the smirk upon his lips. “Were you worried?” His voice sounded deeper as he began towards you, stopping when only inches separated you both.

 

“I wasn’t worried” you whispered despite the anger that coursed through you, and the lie you were trying to sell, alarmed when his arm reached out in order to poke at your nose, making it wrinkle as the glare returned to your eyes. “Yah!” You were the one to yell this time, creating a wave with your arm, guiding it in his direction, satisfied when it splashed over him, however confusion lingered when hearing his laughter.

 

It wasn’t the mock laughter you became used to hearing whenever he had something awful to say, nor was it the taunting laughter that dare you against him. No, this laughter was real and sincere, showing he was genuinely enjoying himself, and something about it made your heart race. His genuine smile was beautiful, a rare sight at least for yourself, and for a second you could have let your guard down. For a second you could have forgotten the man who made you furious, and the one who needed an ego check.

 

“We should go” you spoke softly and was relieved when his laughter came to an end, his eyes becoming serious as they stared at you harshly.

 

“Thanks to you, we are already late. Why not stay in here with me?” He asked, flicking water towards you as though it were encouraging you to stay in the waters.

 

“I’m leaving” you spoke harshly as you turned to leave, alarmed when your wrist was pulled back and the weight tugged upon you, causing you to stumble towards it.

 

“I asked you to stay” his voice was a whisper, and you were well aware of his lips that traveled your neck, even more aware of his teeth grazing at the skin, making your body stiffen within his strong hold. “We can break the rules a bit” he continued to whisper, his hands trying to raise from yours hips and up your body, yet your hands would immediately reach to keep them in place. “It’s okay to want me..”

 

“Stop” you warned with a harsh whisper, attempting to pull away from him, but was alarmed when his arm tightened around you, keeping you trapped against his body. “Choi Seu…”

 

“Don’t you dare say my full name” he was clearly annoyed now as his lips left your neck only to bring his face back in order to stare into your eyes, showing that darker side of him, completely depleting what little that laugh changed your opinion of him. “I’m done playing games with you Abigail Lastings” the way he spoke your name made your chest tighten, something about his harsh tone making you nervous, yet you didn’t back down, you continued to stare into those challenging eyes.

 

“I know that you’re well aware of the direspect you’ve been throwing at me” his voice got slightly more quiet, yet it still sounded harsh and full of anger. “Did you take me for a fool?” He whispered, and as his lips pushed closer to your own, you tried to look away but his free hand would grab your jaw and force you to face him. “You embarrassed me, and now you reject me? Did you know who I am?”

 

“Choi Seung Hyun, that’s who you are. A selfish jerk who only thinks of himself, a person too wrapped up in himself to even begin to understand how truly disgusted people are with him. A person so large in ego, that his pride won’t allow him to be rejected by the first decent girl he probably ever had in his presence. You’re not a fool, you’re a conceited jerk who nobody will ever truly respect.”

 

You found yourself whispering onto his lips, watching as his eyes grew larger and larger with each word you spoke, his jaw tightening and his lips thinning against your own. Reaching down to pull his arm from around you, it was surprisingly easy to ease from his grip and turn your back towards him. ‘Selfish’ you thought as you dared one last glance towards him, not surprised when seeing his wild fire eyes staring at you, and for once you didn’t mock him with a smirk, instead it was a frown that lined your lips as you shook your head and made your way from the waters.