Waiting for Forever - Eskinole (Reviewer: Bluapple)

** Starlight Review Shop ** [CLOSED]

 

  Title:  Waiting for Forever

Author: Eskinole

 

 

Story Title: 3/5
 
Comment:
 
Your title is quite 'common'. I've already read some fics, with the same title. So yeah.. :3
 
Poster/Banner: 4/5
 
Comment:
 
I LOVE your banner, it suits the story well. But you should make it umm.. More colorful, I guess?
 
Description/Foreword: 5/10
 
Comment:
 
For your Description.
 
"You both have grown into young adults and what happens when he leaves you blah blah blah."
You should end you sentence with "You both have grown into young adults." you should scratch that AND out and start with a new sentence with "What will happen when he leaves you to travel to Seoul and chase his dreams." and "Minho promised to come back for you once he reached the top but it has been nine years since he last contacted you." scratch that FOR YOU and "Can love really wait forever or isn't it about time to take matters into your own hands."
 
For your Foreword.
 
This story is basically about  what  happens when your first love loses contact with you due to his busy schedule? You have been waiting for nine years and enough is enough it's time to take matters into your own hands. You decided to leave your small town and move to Seoul in order to achieve your own singing dreams. What will happens when you were put placed into a boy group and you have to hide your gender in order to make it big in the entertainment world? What will happen if your secret is revealed? What will happen if you eventually bump into Minho, will you and fall in love with him all over again or will you fall for someone else?
 
 Chapter Titles: 5/5
 
Comment:
 
Well, I kinda liked your Chap titles. It fits the updates well. Keep it up. :D
 
 Storyline: 12/20
 
Comment:
 
It's thrilling and too common. Why? It's all because of your 'questions' in your foreword. You made it obvious when you typed 'and fall for him all-over again' It kinda made me think. *probably this fic seems that she will fall in love with Minho again, although there is 3rd party included.* Please change that because some of the avid Fanfic readers knows how a fic is running. Some of the readers/writers know when a story's plot is common and/or different. But yours is cool.
 
 Grammar/Spelling: 9/20
 
Comment:
 
Avoid making a LOOONNNG words like that. It irritates some of the readers. And I love your Chapter title #1 it's jjang especially when YOU were describing YOUR character. But there were some grammar fail like:
 
* My name is Enyoung Lee Park <- What the hell is with that name? Srsly, I know it's rare and it's also WEIRD I feel like she has many SURNAMES I can’t tell.. really... I'm a twenty two year old female living in Seoul, but while when I'm wearing my wig I go by the name of Shin. I wasn't always originally like this, as a child I never really dressed or acted like a male, in fact I lived a very normal life in a very a small town, well everything was normal until I met him.*
 
There were so many mistakes in the first chapter so try to re-read it.
 
this is from third chapter:
 
"ah ha Enyoung you finally picked up your phone, where are you? I'm almost at the house and I just called to check on how everything is going?" Manager Kim spoke.
 
"Hyung" You gasped breathing for air.
 
"What's wrong? You sounded like you just ran off from a marathon." Manager Kim asked
 
*Please pay attention on your CAPITALIZATIONS it really irritates me when I see the names in small letters. I'm allergic to that. Please capitalize the word "I' as well. ^^*

Originality: 8/10
 
 Comment:
 
I feel like it's different from it's own way. But then I realized that It's kinda same with 'HE'S BEAUTIFUL' But it have different plots. So, it's fine..
 
Flow: 7/10
 
Comment:
 
The flow of your story is really GOOD. There were some interruptions like inserting different perspectives from time to time. But entering every picture of yours is Jjang. It does relates everything. But why did you put the introduction of your band mates in a chapter? You should put that on your foreword!
 
 Characters: 8/10
 
Comment:
 
You introduced them enough. Their characteristics fit their faces, but why did you put them on one of your chapter you SHOULD put that on your FOREWORD and let the readers wait for their appearance in every chapters. I really have a PROBLEM. That is their NAMES! oh please, It really confuses me. Sorry to say that but it's really weird.

 

Style of Writing: 4/5
 
Comment:
 
There were some problems but it can carry the whole fic well. So just stay as it is.
 
BONUS: 5/5
 
I laughed every chapter because this is too cute. I feel like you're loved by your subscribers so , yeah.. And I love the kissing pic of HyunJoong in Chapter 8! :D
 
 *You're Story is GOOD! And you're plot is quite unique, you just need to work more on your grammars and spellings. And then your fic will be Jjang! Keke. I'm waiting for your next fic. THANKS FOR REQUESTING in STARLIGHT FANFICTION! *bows*
 
p.s. I'm begging you, next time please make your character name more realistic and unique. Your kind of 'uniqueness' is really weird. >.<
 
 
Total: 70/105

 


 

Thanks for requesting. Please comment above after picking it up and don't forget to credit :)