Mini Drama: Devil’s Tears: The Shadow of Heaven

Mini Drama: Devil's Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mini Drama: Devil’s Tears: The Shadow of Heaven

 

The next day, Mingyu and Seungkwan were busy persuading the other residents because they won’t just go. Mingyu had to call it a day because it was so hard dealing with other people, and besides, Wonwoo’s offer was quite unfair for the residents.

 

          They stayed at a café to think and rest for a while. They ordered some drinks and sandwiches because they haven’t eaten yet since morning.

 

Mingyu:

Seungkwanie?

 

Seungkwan:

Mmm?

 

Mingyu:

Why did you accept this job?

 

Seungkwan:

Because I need a job, and I need money for my family.

 

Mingyu:

I’m sorry, I dragged you into this.

 

Seungkwan:

I applied for this. No need to worry and definitely no need to apologize. Though, I had no clue that I will be serving a devil in the future.

(He smiled fluffily.)

Don’t worry. I’ll stay by your side.

But… is he talking real? (He pertained to the demon because it wasn’t sinking it yet.)

 

Mingyu:

I think so.

I’m really sorry.

 

Seungkwan:

So everything that he said were real?

It’s scary. His presence is really frightening.

 

Mingyu:

Yeah, me too.

 

Seungkwan:

Why can’t we just run?

 

Mingyu:

I will let you if you want. But I’ll stay.

 

Seungkwan:

Why?

 

Mingyu:

Because, I think… I think he needs someone.

I don’t know yet but he’s lonely?

 

Seungkwan:

I didn’t see it in his eyes, though.

I think he likes to kill me every time he stares at me.

 

Mingyu:

Me too, but…

I think I want to know him more.

 

Seungkwan:

Aren’t you scared that you might get killed?

 

Mingyu:

I was left to die by my own relatives anyway.

He was the one who get me, shelter me and feed me; though, he teases me a lot with his scary jokes.

 

Seungkwan:

Do you have any idea why he rescued you?

 

Mingyu:

Nope. He just said that he would like to see me suffer.

(He sighed)

 

Seungkwan:

To entertain him?

You must be amusing, Mingyu-ya.

(He giggled as he took it as a joke, but it was scary joke in real life.)

 

Mingyu:

(He sighed again.)

I guess so.

 

Seungkwan:

Did he hurt someone before?

 

Mingyu:

Not that I know.

I really believed that he’s my savior.

 

Seungkwan:

Well, he is, is he not?

 

Mingyu:

Why does he have to groom me?

 

Seungkwan:

Maybe he finds you handsome and pitiful?

 

Mingyu:

Weird.

A demon doesn’t pity, Seungkwanie.

Maybe he has a plan.

The last time he said to me was, he was helping me… like he always offer me something about revenge with my relatives.

 

Seungkwan:

What for?

 

Mingyu:

I don’t know…

But Seungkwan, we should think of another strategy. We’re running out of time. I only have 2 days left.

 

          They came back at Wonwoo’s office late in the afternoon, and saw Wonwoo walking out of the door. Mingyu was about to approach him, but he halted because someone caught Wonwoo’s attention.

 

          Meanwhile, Wonwoo was walking calmly at the lobby, when he grabbed somebody’s arm aggressively. It was the first time Mingyu saw his master like that. He looked so desperate in finding someone.

 

          When the man with an ebony black hair and pale white skin faced him by his force, the devil was disappointed because he was not the one he was looking for and became agitated.

 

Wonwoo:

It’s not you.

(He grunted)

 

          He didn’t even apologize as he continued to walk wearing his irritated expression. Mingyu and Seungkwan called him; however, he was not as attentive as ever. Mingyu approached and called him again.

 

Mingyu:

Master!

 

Wonwoo:

(He was surprised hearing Mingyu’s voice somewhere and searched for him with a glare.)

Why?

Are you done with your task?

 

Mingyu:

(He was surprised that he wanted an update.)

Uh- no. Not yet.

 

          Wonwoo showed a disappointed face and ignored him as Jun was already in front of them, ready to fetch the master with his black Mercedes Benz car.

 

Mingyu:

We’ll go with you.

 

          Wonwoo didn’t talk the whole time ignoring Mingyu who was, as usual, asking him with several questions. Meanwhile, Jun couldn’t help but to observe his master on the rear window. He thought that he was really annoyed.

 

          The three safely arrived inside their house and headed to their own room immediately. Wonwoo disregarded them as if they were ghost; nevertheless, they just kept their mouth shut because he didn’t seem to be in the right mood to talk with.

-Inside the devil’s bedroom-

 

          In the devil’s dream, he heard a familiar voice calling him.

 

Mysterious Voice:

Are you searching for me?

 

Wonwoo:

(Spoke while he was sleeping.)

Who are you?

 

Mysterious Voice:

I am the last man you saw in your deathbed as a human, kid.

 

          Slowly, a shadow appeared in front of him.

 

Mysterious Voice:

You know me. You keep on calling me, am I right?

(He smirked)

 

          Little by little, the man behind the dark slowly showed his face. Wonwoo was certain that he was the one he was looking for. The pale man with eyes and hair tinted with a deep black, similar to abyss.

 

Wonwoo:

You!

 

Seungcheol:

Yes, I am.

(He smirked)

I sensed that you are looking for me badly and here I am. I appeared.

What do you want, little monster?

 

          Meanwhile, Mingyu who was worried about the master’s weird action, went to Wonwoo’s room to observe. As he was getting nearer, he noticed that Wonwoo was talking to someone, or perhaps he’s having a bad dream. He never thought that a devil could possibly have a nightmare too. He rushed inside the devil’s room and wake him up and the last words that Wonwoo heard from the grim reaper was…

 

Seungcheol:

Meet me where you last saw me.

I will listen.

 

          Wonwoo opened his eyes. He was perspiring a lot, and he was obviously agitated. He looked at the man who cut their conversation with an angry stare. He sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter