Mini Drama: Devil’s Tears:  Blessing

Mini Drama: Devil's Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mini Drama: Devil’s Tears:  Blessing

 

Wonwoo went back home and he saw Mingyu with his evil brothers playing the big chess game. It horrified him when he saw Mingyu doing his dirty games together with his brothers. He saw broken statues dumped beside the grassy field. Meaning to say they were completely dead. Those people were already dead and there’s no way getting them back to life ones their body were broken.

 

Mingyu was still playing, crashing those people that he made out of the game.

 

Since when does he have powers? He could move things by one movement of his hand without touching them. Maybe Lucifer granted him a little power.

 

Joshua and DK, on the other hand, were more frightened of how Mingyu treated those soul less statue who were once living creatures. Mingyu would crash them mercilessly. Although, they’re exposing a blank and no emotion faces in front of the demons for their safety as Mingyu advised.

 

What mortified them the most was Mingyu. He was showing that he’s enjoying the game- basically the killing. He wore an excited face, as well as that of Minghao, Jihoon, and Dino who were kind of irritated that moment because they were losing and they needed to do something for Mingyu after that.

 

Wonwoo watched from a far clenching his fist furiously until the game was done.

 

Mingyu won. Devils loose.

 

Mingyu:

(Teased them)

Alright!

I won!

Do what we agreed upon, hyungdeul!

(He boasted)

 

Minghao:

You squirt!

Tsk!

Alright!

You win.

We give up.

 

Mingyu:

Don’t cheat guys!

 

Dino:

Next time we’ll win.

 

Mingyu:

Try it!

(He teased more)

Off you go!

See you when I see you, hyungdeul!

 

Jihoon:

Fine… serve me food.

I don’t want stones… I want real people… real flesh.

 

Mingyu:

Bye!

 

Right just after the demons left, Wonwoo walked closer to him and slapped him as hard as he could.

 

Wonwoo:

Great job!

(With a tone of sarcasm)

It’s really dirty here, boy.

Clean this mess!

 

Mingyu was halted. The slap stings; moreover, his heart stings as well.

 

Mingyu:

That hurts.

(He said with a shaky voice)

That hurts a lot, hyung!

(He cried)

 

Wonwoo:

(He smirked)

I know.

 

Wonwoo didn’t left him alone that time. He stayed right in front of the sobbing Mingyu with his red face. DK and Joshua were surprised from what they witnessed. It seemed extremely painful and they worried for Mingyu.

 

Wonwoo:

I said clean.

 

Mingyu:

I don’t want.

I’ll let DK clean it for me.

 

Wonwoo:

No,

Help him so you could do it faster.

I want to spend my time at my lawn.

(He ordered)

Such a messy kid.

(He grabbed a piece of statue- particularly the ones with the face- by his powers)

I never teach you how to mess up the house, kid.

(He handed him the piece of statue on his hand, making sure to let Mingyu see the man’s face)

Clean up now.

Faster!

 

Mingyu was hesitant to take that stone out of Wonwoo’s hand, knowing that they were real humans and now they’re dead because of him. His conscience greatly affected him that it shuts his mouth and continued to cry.

 

Wonwoo:

Mingyu… clean now.

While I still have my patience.

 

Mingyu was still frozen with his tears flowing endlessly on his cheeks.

 

One moment, a pair of arms went wrapping at Mingyu’s tall structure. Resulting for him to come closer to the man (devil) who seemed not himself as of the moment because of his warming gestures.

 

That time, it was not Mingyu who’s embracing the demon. Now, it’s the demon’s time to cuddle the boy. It was unbelievable and there’s no way people know them would believe that it was really happening.

 

Wonwoo:

Next time, don’t do this anymore.

Stay clean like I always tell you.

 

Joshua and DK prevented themselves to cry for Mingyu. They went inside the house and let the two alone for a while.

 

Wonwoo:

Mingyu…

I will punish you for disobeying my rule inside the house.

 

Mingyu:

Hyung…

(He whined)

I-I did nothing wrong.

I didn’t messed up with your rules.

(He defended)

 

Wonwoo:

You did.

I think I have clearly told everyone to hands off my collection.

And hurting them makes me lose my patience.

 

Mingyu, hearing those words, made him cry a lot more as he cuddled Wonwoo back.

 

Mingyu:

I am sorry, hyung.

 

Wonwoo:

I’m gonna punish you hard, Mingyu.

Pull yourself together.

You look ugly…

(Looked at his pet with a smirk)

I like it.

 

He loosen his grip on Mingyu and walked out, but before he’s gone, he didn’t forget to leave him a word.

 

Wonwoo:

Don’t play cool, you aren’t.

If you messed up this time… I am sure you’ll meet Jun wearing his angry face, lad.

Don’t mess up again.

Clean those now.

I’ll prepare a tea for me.

 

Mingyu:

Can I have?

 

Wonwoo:

No.

 

Mingyu:

You are so bad.

(He whined)

 

Wonwoo:

I am a devil, mind you.

You are only a human.

 

Mingyu:

Tsk!

 

After their short conversation, it didn’t take away Mingyu’s pain, but he felt somebody was with him. DK and Joshua helped him collect the broken statues.

 

Mingyu:

Let’s burry them properly.

… in the forest.

 

DK:

Alright.

 

Joshua:

Want me to do something?

 

Mingyu:

Pray for them.

 

They went to the forest and buried the bodies properly. That time, Mingyu couldn’t stop crying and weeping for those people he killed. He arched his body until he kneeled down in pain, embracing his body in cold and guilty feeling.

 

Joshua ran to him together with DK and gave him an embrace.

 

On the other hand, Wonwoo was just looking not far from them and saw Mingyu suffer.

 

The boy and the others went back. Meanwhile, Mingyu felt sick. He didn’t attend office for the past weeks.

 

Joshua was extremely worried about him, but Mingyu assured him that he’s getting better and that he could go back working as soon as possible.

 

Mingyu continued his business, as well as, his teasing and bullying. And he never forget to continue loving the people and a demon he loves.

 

Joshua was doing his job for Jeon family, for Mingyu, and to the rest that Mingyu wanted him to take care of. While DK was always on the go whenever Mingyu ordered him something to do. Last but not the least, the demon stays watchful over his beloved pet- the one he’s considering his little brother.

 

Time came, JWW Corp. was the company everybody were wanting to work with, some wanted to take it down, but the company was strong because of Mingyu’s and the others’ dedication on making it on top above all the competitors. JWW Corp was now on the top of the line. They are at the peak of the highest grandeur and was considered as one of the wealthiest company all over the world. Mingyu was showered with riches, connections, fame, and power over small and big personalities around the world. He was desired all over the world.

 

One time, he stayed at the office with Joshua who was enumerating his schedule for the day. While listening, Mingyu’s nose bled. Witnessing the bleeding, Joshua was alerted.

 

Joshua:

Omo! Mingyu ya, your nose is bleeding!

 

Mingyu touched his nose and saw a red substance running out on his skin.

 

Joshua:

Are you alright?

 

Joshua made sure to assist Mingyu well.

 

Mingyu:

Yeah.

I am.

(He smiled)

Don’t worry hyung.

It’s just a nose bleed.

 

Joshua:

Yeah, but we shouldn’t take it lightly.

(He worried)

 

Mingyu:

Alright.

(He smiled)

 

Joshua:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter