Mini Drama: Devil’s Tears: Soft Hearted

Mini Drama: Devil's Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mini Drama: Devil’s Tears: Soft Hearted

 

 

          After the event, Wonwoo became busy. Not with business meetings but, surprisingly, in dating. He started dating those women of wealth and power. Sometimes, he’d bring them home one by one. Of course, he’s the biggest cheater. One girl in the morning, one girl at night. He would also bring those girls home, trying to seduce them over night and would eventually make them fall for him head over heels the very next day.

 

          It was really troublesome for the boys inside the mansion, especially when Wonwoo jumped from the daughter to her mom. Oh yeah! What a devil? Feasting two members of the family at once. Of course, that would make the mother and daughter fight; moreover, it would cause hate, in addition, competition.

 

          Mingyu always nags at him, but that was one form of his entertainment. He’d love to see the boy’s worried and stressed face.

 

          The devil would laugh at him, and what makes Mingyu’s mood worst was he’s being ignored completely after he’d make fun of him.

 

          Who says he’s the kindest devil? Mingyu was warned already about it, but then, he didn’t believe it at first. Now, he’s witnessing how bad and greedy he was. Moreover, he had learnt his lessons well.

 

          It was hell of days with Wonwoo plus his women. They witness fights every day. They were being shout at; even though, they were not involved. They were even hurt because the ladies would go violent like a beast whenever they find another woman beside Wonwoo or whenever Wonwoo suddenly rejects them like a trash.

 

          Damn! Men shouldn’t underestimate women. They would go as far as their capabilities could get them. Women are warriors when being hurt. Better be cautious.

 

***

 

          After a busy month of preying and annoying teases, Wonwoo and the boys finally rested. FINALLY!

 

For the past few weeks, Seungkwan and DK had been cursing him in their minds and as far as their dreams. Oh well, it was being heard by Wonwoo. They know but they didn’t care. The devil was having fun, and he thought that his toys were getting bolder. They don’t easily get frightened anymore. They would even end up being annoyed and rant at him than being scared.

 

One day, Jun and Joshua went back home and a giant puppy hanged his body on the both of them.

 

Mingyu:

I miss you!!!

(He kissed their cheeks)

 

Joshua:

(He giggled)

We missed you too.

 

Mingyu:

How was your trip?

 

Jun:

Fine.

 

Joshua:

Happy?

(He smiled)

We bought something for you.

(He excitedly presented)

 

          Mingyu was excited upon the gifts he received from his hyungs and enjoyed it alone inside his room. Seungkwan and DK had some too, and finally, the two of them came knocking inside the demon’s room to give him his gifts. The gifts, he requested. Of course, with other stuffs too.

 

Joshua:

We already brought it, hyung. (Pertaining to the one of the items he requested)

 

Wonwoo:

What about the one that I told you both to do.

 

Jun:

We already did.

(He smiled as he showed some things on his hand)

 

Joshua:

Thank you for the break, master.

 

Jun:

Thank you.

 

Wonwoo:

If you’re being like that idiots, better go out.

 

Jun:

(He chuckled)

But… master,

The frames?

 

Wonwoo:

(He smirked)

Yes, a new set of collection.

 

Jun:

Where did you-

 

Wonwoo:

Easy prey, Mingyu led me there.

 

Jun:

What?

Mingyu did?

 

Wonwoo:

Of course, he didn’t know.

(He snorted with a chuckle)

He’s still too innocent for that to know.

 

Jun:

I see.

(He became worried)

 

Wonwoo:

You are getting weak, my son.

Joshua is getting braver than you nowadays.

(He smirked)

You may go.

I am enjoying the film I’m watching.

 

          A film that was connected by his prey’s burning soul. He enjoyed it. While the souls were burning on his film like strips made of ghosts, that made their souls go and carve their own names on Wonwoo’s frames. They could hear shouts and cries, but Wonwoo didn’t let them savour the sounds he’s hearing at the moment. He wished them to get lost.

 

          As ordered, the two retreated, while Wonwoo continued working. Back to his old business, aren’t he?

 

          Days, weeks and years had already passed, Wonwoo was getting bored again. He went in and out the mansion to look for preys alone, and yet he couldn’t look for a perfect one to play with. While walking on the streets, he stumbled upon a lady. Then, he froze because that lady looked like his mother. She’s not wearing any fancy clothes like from her past life… now, she’s alone, sitting on the streets with nothing. No shelter, no good clothing, no food.

 

          Just then, the youthful lady –that time- looked at Wonwoo’s eyes. Actually, they accidentally met gazes. The lady began begging for alms and Wonwoo was pulled near to the lady.

 

          He stared blankly at her.

 

Wonwoo:

Mother.

(He murmured)

 

          The lady smiled gently.

 

Lady:

Good day, sir. I’m sorry, but can I beg for something to eat?

 

          Wonwoo was still mesmerized, but he gave a large amount as alms to her. And he walked away without saying any word.

 

          On the other hand, the lady was grateful, but she thought, he gave generously. She believed that it was just a mistake and called the man back before he stepped away from her.

 

Lady:

Sir, I think you gave a lot.

 

Wonwoo:

Take it.

Eat, dress properly, and find a shelter.

 

Lady:

Thank you, sir.

Your name?

 

Wonwoo:

You don’t have to know.

 

          The lady was astonished, but her heart was filled with joy. Sometime later, a boy came running, passing the demon by. It surprised him when he heard the lady calling out the boy’s name. Wonwoo thought, she did not change at all.

 

Lady:

Wonwoo ya, come. Let’s buy food.

You must be hungry.

Aigoo, my poor son.

 

Boy:

Mama, we can buy food?

Yay!

 

Lady:

Yes, a kind man gave money to us.

(She smiled)

I’ll find a job soon.

Behave well.

 

          Hearing those gentle words made Wonwoo hurt a bit. He was able to reminisce his mother’s presence with the lady. He missed her so much. Her soft voice, her scolding, her touch. Now he’s longing for everything he had before, wishing to turn back the time to change everything.

 

          Nevertheless, Wonwoo continued to walk. He continued looking for his prey. But instead of searching for a person, his mind was searching for the memory that was long gone. His memories with his family. His pure memories before he became greedy.

 

          He ended up sitting inside a café having a coffee alone. Meanwhile, a man went in front of him without the demon knowing because he was too busy reminiscing the past. He didn’t care who was the man standing rudely in front of him and kept himself alone in quarantine.

 

          Later on, that man in front of him gave him a big warm hug.

 

Mingyu:

Hyung!

Why so serious?

 

          Wonwoo was surprised with his presence. How come he didn’t realize that he was there? Or he just didn’t bother to know, since he was busy with his own business.

 

Wonwoo:

What are you doing here?

 

Mingyu:

I am about to ask you that. This is just across my school.

I was with my classmates.

I was about to go home when I saw you walking here.

 

Wonwoo;

Aren’t you supposed to be with Seungkwan or DK

 

Mingyu:

They’re busy.

I texted them that I’m just gonna take a bus.

 

Wonwoo:

And what if somebody kidnapped you?

 

Mingyu:

You are there to find me.

(Like he entrusted his whole life in a big gamble. He entru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter