Mini Drama: Devil’s Tears: I am Wonwoo, Not the Devil of Greed

Mini Drama: Devil's Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mini Drama: Devil’s Tears: I am Wonwoo, Not the Devil of Greed

 

          The very next day, it was quite a bright and happy morning. DK and Seungkwan helped Jun cook their breakfast. Mingyu woke up early because he didn’t like being late in school, then, Jeonghan went down as soon as he heard Mingyu going out of his room. Vernon followed after smelling the fragrance of food, while Joshua woke up early to do some work before going to the office.

 

          They were all present inside the dining room except from one person demon. Wonwoo was not yet awake. It made them think so hard, but Mingyu ran immediately go to Wonwoo’s room and call him. Fortunately, he was just there- sleeping soundly. That’s a very good thing to see early in the morning for their dear Mingyu because it was the first time he saw Wonwoo sleeping peacefully.

 

Mingyu decided to jumped on his bed to wake him up.

 

Mingyu:

Hyung. Hyung…

(He whispered cheerfully, trying to tickle his hyung’s ears)

Wake up.

Breakfast is ready.

 

          Wonwoo groaned as he shooed Mingyu by pushing his cheek hard.

 

Mingyu:

Eiii…

Hyung…

C’mon let’s eat.

I’m gonna be late from school.

You are the only one that’s not present in the table.

 

Wonwoo:

Away!

(He commanded with a hoarse voice)

 

Mingyu:

Hyung!

You gotta wake up now.

Tsk!

(He pouted his lips)

Fine… don’t get mad at us when you saw no one on the table.

Bye!

 

          Mingyu went out of the room failing his mission to wake the demon up. Nevertheless, they continued eating without him.

 

          Jeonghan drove Mingyu to his school alone, which made the other’s nervous, but Mingyu assured his beloved humans that he’s gonna be okay.

 

          Meanwhile, DK went out with Jun and Joshua going to the office, since they had a very big company to manage. While Seungkwan was left inside the mansion with the sleeping Wonwoo and the playing Vernon.

 

Seungkwan:

(He sighed)

What should I do now?

 

          Seungkwan was so bored. He even accepted Vernon’s invitation to play Mingyu’s PSP, while waiting for the master of the mansion to get up.

 

          It was quite past 12 in the afternoon when their devil of greed got up from his bed. He felt fine and perfect.  As usual he went down with his blank expression, but this time he didn’t possess the evil aura but a very chill and good mood one. Seungkwan was surprised, while Vernon didn’t care at all.

 

Seungkwan:

Devil, what happened to you?

(With a confused face)

 

Wonwoo:

Just a cup of coffee and a newspaper.

 

          What the hell?! He didn’t even answer the question correctly. Seungkwan concluded that he lose his nuts after waking up late.

 

Seungkwan:

It’s past lunch already, mind you.

(Raising one of his brows)

 

Wonwoo:

Then, a steak.

(He said calmly)

 

Seungkwan:
(wearing a confused face)

What’s with your good mood?

 

Wonwoo:

Nothing.

(He said casually without the feeling of coldness in his tone)

I’m hungry.

Faster.

 

Seungkwan:

Tsk!

 

          The boy went back to the kitchen and offered him the service he wanted. It surprised him that Wonwoo was in a great mood today. Happy- if that really matters in their life. Happy or not, it didn’t really mean or change anything if it’s the devil of greed because it would only bring them disaster.

 

The hired butler/ angel reaper was still confused, and thought that if he wished his wings to be back, would he grant it since he’s in a very good and light mood? Who knows? He could finally break free from the prison he’s in; in addition, he would have his power back if that happens. However, he decided not to talk about it during his meal, otherwise everything would be ruined.

 

Seungkwan was waiting for the right moment.

 

***

 

          Meanwhile, Mingyu was really amazed by Jeonghan’s power- not the evil ones but his human capabilities. For the first time, Mingyu walked in the aisle peacefully after a long while. The tall puppy was really amazed with Jeonghan’s charm. He thought, his charisma was way beyond the universe. With just a little clinginess on his arm together with his y smile and stares, Jeonghan was able to make a clear path for them to walk in.

 

          He’s stunning! Jeonghan was really gorgeous! Of course! He’s the demon of lust. Lust should be that luring, so he could trap them easily before they eat his victims alive.

 

 

Mingyu:

You are amazing Jeonghanie~

 

Jeonghan:

I am.

Thank you.

I want a prize, Mingyu.

 

Mingyu:

Anything…

Except those xxx thing.

 

Jeonghan:

(He giggled)
Alright.

A hot kiss will do.

 

Mingyu:

Just a kiss. I will give it to you.

Later. Don’t move. Don’t cheat.

Just in the cheeks.

 

Jeonghan:

That’s not fair!

 

Mignyu:

Why?

 

Jeonghan:

I did a great thing for you.

 

Mingyu:

And I did one to you too…

(He smiled confidently)

Look at the people.

You want to be desired for, right?

(He giggled)

 

Jeonghan:

(Looked at the beautiful people around looking at him with all the lust and everything)

Seems fair.

(He giggled)

 

          The devil of lust accompanied him up until his classroom. He even sat in.

 

Classmate:

Who’s that pretty guy?

Mingyu ya… you know him?

 

Mingyu:

I am lying if I don’t.

(Looked at how Jeonghan entwined his hands over MIngyu)

 

Jeonghan:

Hi boys!

Jeonghan.

(He introduced himself to the crowd)

Yoon Jeonghan.

 

Classmate 2:

Yoon?

 

Jeonghan:

You heard it right dear.

 

Clasmmate 3:

Then are you related to Yoon cosmetics and lingerie?

 

Jeonghan:

I owned t-

Oh I mean… I am the son of the owner.

(He giggled softly)

 

Mingyu:

For real?

 

Jeonghan:

Yup.

Wonwoo told me to invest on that.

Wise and greedy huh?

And lustful too!

(He whispered)

Yes… I am rich too. Glad I took Wonwoo’s advise.

(He winked)

 

Mingyu:

Really?

(With a doubtful face)

 

Jeonghan:

Ya, you doubting me?

(With a little pissed face)

 

Mingyu:

Ah- n- I mean a little.

 

Jeonghan:

That’s why I didn’t visit you often before. Tsk!

 

Mingyu:

Ahhh…

I see.

You are busy too.

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah… with

(He whispered)

ing with the investors.

(He giggled ily)

 

Mingyu:

(Blushed)

Oh my…

 

Jeonghan:

(He admired those shy face of the boy, and it was so y for him. His innocence… his purity… it’s so inviting.)

I was hmmm… half joking. Half was true.

 

Mingyu:

Goodness!

(He became stiff)

 

Clasmmate:

How did you know each other?

 

Jeonghan:

Oh!

He’s my fiancé.

(He giggled)

 

          He didn’t know that he was protecting Mingyu from the others,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter