Mini Drama: Devil’s Tears:  Sinner Saint

Mini Drama: Devil's Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mini Drama: Devil’s Tears:  Sinner Saint

 

They had no choice but to grand Mingyu’s orders.

 

Day by day, Mingyu continued his activities. He did grew weak, but his smile never worn out. He continued his cruel activities with the other demons. On the other hand, he’s doing something different when they were not looking- something good- with Joshua and DK. Sometimes, with Wonwoo if he’s not lazy to do so.

 

After a few times, people started criticizing Jeon Corporation. People- particularly rich, whom they insulted and crashed- started accusing them and making stories that would make their reputation go down, as well as their company. However, their plans won’t succeed at all, no matter how they paid for their people. Actually, they’re pirating people from Jeon Company, some greedy people- Including Mingyu’s cousin and family- agreed and received the bribe, but some stayed true to their company because they were being taking good care of.

 

It was futile turning down Jeon Corporation, some would even invite them to join politics, but the brothers refused.

 

As time passed by, Mingyu felt weak. His condition was surprisingly spreading faster, making his life span lessen for a month. Joshua and DK were so worried and they kept on scolding him that he should get some rest because work was stressing him out; however, the boy didn’t follow them and that’s what made them more frustrated. On the other hand, Wonwoo kept on watching him.

 

During the night, he knew Mingyu would come. He stayed at the corner of his bed far from the wall, so Mingyu could use the other side near the wall to lay on, since he’s too active when he sleep that he needed two barricades to prevent him from falling out of bed; though he wasn’t sure if he could still move with his weak body.

 

Alter a few wait, the demon knew he would never get wrong. Mingyu opened the door without knocking, as always, and looked upon his demon hyung who was lying on the corner of his bed like he was about to fall.

 

Mingyu thought that Wonwoo might fall, so he went close and tried to push Wonwoo back to the center of his bed, but before he pushed him, Wonwoo spoke and it startled him.

 

Wonwoo:

Aren’t you going to sleep?

 

Mingyu:

Hyung!

Don’t you think or rather consider that I am sick and that startling me would end my life immediately?!

(He scolded)

 

However, Wonwoo didn’t care.

 

Wonwoo:

What are you going to do?

You don’t usually touch me when you pay a visit, brother?

 

Mingyu:

(He giggled)

Alright. You know.

 

Wonwoo:

You should be resting, you have office tomorrow.

 

Mingyu:

Can I not go?

I’m lazy.

And you?

 

Wonwoo:

I’m lazy.

(With a cold tone)

Sleep now.

 

Mingyu noticed that he won’t move at the center, meaning, the demon intentionally left a big space for him to sleep. The boy smiled because he realized Wonwoo left it for him. Maybe because Wonwoo knew and was actually waiting for him to speak but he couldn’t since he was shy from asking.

 

Mingyu jumped weakly, hitting Wonwoo’s body so hard before going right beside him and it kind of worry the boy that he might end up dying that night because of strangulation by just hitting someone unintentionally.

 

Mingyu looked at the demon’s face with his eyes closed, and felt relieved that the demon was still calm.

 

Mingyu:

I’ll take this space coz you don’t need it.

(He noticed that there’s no pillow at his head)

Where’s my pillow.

(Looked at Wonwoo’ having 2 pillow on his head)

 

Wonwoo:

You have no pillow to use.

These are all mine.

 

Mingyu:

Can you give me a little portion, hyung?

I’m lazy to get back to my room.

Or do you have any extra pillows inside this room?

 

Wonwoo:

No.

 

Mingyu sulked. Despite getting annoyed, he lie down on the demon’s bed without talking. He’s irritated because Wonwoo was being mean to him again. Although, Mingyu thought that he’d get a chance to finally sleep with him at last after years of begging. Hopeful that it’d be peaceful because he’s too tired to fight with his older brother that time. Before his head landed on the soft mattress, Wonwoo placed his arms just in the right position where Mingyu would feel comfortable as if he had his own pillow.

 

The boy was surprised upon seeing Wonwoo offering his hands to be his pillow that night. He smiled and dived immediately.

 

Wonwoo smiled.

 

Wonwoo:

My skin is so luxurious, you need to feel honored by me lending you my arm.

 

Mingyu:

(Scoffed but still happy)

Can you tell me which part is luxurious? I couldn’t even feel the comfort on your skinny arms.

 

Wonwoo:

You’re heavy.

 

Mingyu:

I am not.

I got a lot lighter you know.

 

Wonwoo:

But not your skull, idiot.

 

Mingyu:

Oh- right!

(He giggled)

 

Wonwoo:

Tsk!

Such an idiot.

(Feeling worried about the other.)

 

Mingyu:

Good night, hyung.

 

Wonwoo:

Don’t talk anymore.

 

Mingyu:

I love you.

 

Wonwoo:

I said, don’t talk anymore.

 

Mingyu giggled and rested his weak body on Wonwoo’s arms until he fell asleep comfortably. On the other hand, Wonwoo waited for Mingyu to fell asleep and it was expected to be fast, since he already had a weak and tired body. The demon didn’t stare for a long time, but he pulled him close to him without waking the younger ones as he gave the younger an embrace.

 

Wonwoo gave his warmest embrace he’s never gave to anybody else but his son. Now, thinking that he’s losing a brother, he’s feeling pain again. The pain that he couldn’t imagine he would ever feel again. Since his son’s passing, Wonwoo thought that he lost his chance. Now that Mingyu needs him, he wanted to give it all to him.

 

Time is important right now. Wonwoo gave his best embrace for Mingyu to even feel in in his dreams. However, his cold body wasn’t helping the other get warm at all. Wonwoo knew that that’s why he kissed the younger’s forehead and caress him like what parents do to their babies- gentle and lovingly.

 

Wonwoo:

Freedom, you say?

(He scoffed)

You made me expect something, Mingyu. But, now you are leaving me.

How rude is that.

(He smiled bitterly after his soft whisper)

 

The next morning, when people need to get up, it was surprising that Wonwoo and Mingyu remained sleeping on the demon’s room.

 

Meanwhile, DK and Joshua were panicking as they became so busy that morning. They found out that Mingyu was not in his room and they were running all over places just to figure out where Mingyu would possibly go. Their hearts were pounding so hard while finding their lost baby because it’d be so critical if he’s just passed out somewhere.

 

DK was the one who ran to Wonwoo’s room to tell him that Mingyu was missing. However, going to the demon’s room, he found Mingyu. Surprisingly in the demon’s embrace. What a sight in the morning, isn’t it?

 

Seems like DK found two lost puppies cuddling together. He finally calmed down and called Joshua to look at them through his phone. But it isn’t enough. Joshua wanted to see them personally.

 

It brought a big smile on their faces seeing the two cuddling together, but it made them sad because Mingyu was getting weaker.

 

That day, Mingyu had no energy.

 

Moreover, he bled.

 

The three rushed him to the hospital. Mingyu stayed there for days and it made him completely lose the control over his body. The poor boy felt paralyzed and weak.

 

He felt sad.

 

It was only Joshua who was beside him at the moment.

 

Joshua:

Why Mingyu?

(Noticing that their boy was wearing a long face.)

 

Mingyu:

(He sighed and was about to cry)

Why is it hard for me to win?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter