Mini Drama: Devil’s Tears: The Devil’s Property

Mini Drama: Devil's Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mini Drama: Devil’s Tears: The Devil’s Property

 

          The sun shines brightly up in the sky; however, Mingyu would only see dark skies not until he saved his beloved sweet Shua hyung from the devil’s claws. Seungkwan was studying along with him; although, what he was studying a little too advance from what he’s learning from his tutor, he kept on forcing himself to learn everything he needed in business.

 

 Fortunately, Mingyu had his patient and nice teacher, Jun, by his side to explain everything in a way that he would understand easily. It took him two restless nights to comprehend everything; in addition, time ran so fast that he was worried. He couldn’t accept that he was wasting his precious time by just sitting and learning things at Jun’s office when he could already go at the field to convince people to evacuate the said area.

 

          As Wonwoo had promised, the devil began using his old office again, since the other day. Mingyu was trying to avoid him, but he couldn’t help it because they were in the same building, particularly at the same floor and their rooms were just adjacent to each other. Mingyu never thought of running; although, it was such an easy task since Wonwoo was not preventing him, but the fact that there was someone whose life was at stake because of him, he would not let it pass. The brave Mingyu was still fighting because there were people who rely their lives on him. After learning everything, he immediately stepped out of that building with his loyal friend and started their mission again.

 

          Jun, on the other hand, was very confused of what was happening. Ever since Mingyu came, everything changed. The devil became more active and he’s back on hunting once again. He knew he bet something with Mingyu, that’s why Mingyu acted strange too. Nevertheless, he kept on observing the two of them.

 

 

          Meanwhile, Wonwoo asked Joshua to go to his office, which of course, shocked Jun because he would call him first before anyone else. After Joshua went inside Wonwoo’s room, he never called Jun once throughout the day. It was a mystery to his loyal servant. He was just worried that his hunting was more serious than he witnessed before.

 

          After a while, Mingyu had returned to Jun’s office with no good news based on his expression. He looked exhausted, as well as, Seungkwan.

 

Jun:

What happened?

 

Mingyu:

They still don’t take it. (The money)

 

          Jun knew about his job; however, Mingyu concealed the deal behind it because he was afraid of Jun. He was afraid that his hyung would hate him of putting Joshua’s life at stake with the devil’s dirty games.

 

Jun:

Try another method then.

(He smiled gently.)

 

          While talking, Wonwoo interrupted as he entered the door.

 

Wonwoo:

Join me in dinner.

(He smirked)

 

          Again, that surprised Jun because he never wanted to have dinner with anybody. And what shocked him most was, he invited Joshua too. Mingyu was tensed because Wonwoo seemed to start his little entertainment again.

 

          While inside the car, everyone was quiet. Jun was watching his masters at the back. Wonwoo was just relax as usual; however, Mingyu, on the other side, was tensed. Wonwoo’s loyal servant kept observing him through the rear mirror while driving until they reached the mansion.

 

          Upon arriving at the devil’s mansion, Joshua was obviously stunned of the castle like place, especially when they walk deeper into the mansion. It was fascinating for him. It looked normal and beautiful for Joshua not until they reached the halls of their dining room. It was a bit scary because of the display he had. He saw the same display Mingyu and Seungkwan noticed from their first day there. The pretty boy walked in the middle of the walk way to avoid seeing the relics or the sculptures close. He was frightened; though, he didn’t let them see. Well, it was obvious with Seungkwan and Mingyu’s eyes, that they were still scared as they knew that those were souls of people concealed in a majestic frame.

 

          Surprisingly, upon opening the big door to their dining room, they saw a banquet. Mingyu and Seungkwan were wondering of who cooked those food, since Jun was with them all day. Wonwoo smirked as they read their minds. They were sure afraid of him, yet they still have time to care for little things too, like their lives weren’t in a grave danger.

 

Wonwoo:

I asked the chef to cook the best food my guests.

Have a seat and let’s eat.

 

          They all sat and ate such a luxurious food. It was Joshua and Seungkwan’s first time to eat such a high class cooking, and they couldn’t hide their pleased expressions upon eating it. The meat were juicy and tender, the pumpkin soup was very fine and thick, and finally, the dessert was not that sweet yet irresistible that would let you ask for more.

 

Wonwoo:

Did you enjoy the food, gentlemen?

 

Joshua:

Yes. Thank you for inviting me.

 

Wonwoo:

I’m glad to hear that.

You should come here often.

(He invited Joshua with a sweet smile and yet he also had evil intentions.)

 

Joshua:

I will accept gladly.

(He giggled)

 

          Jun grasped the fork he was holding with his right hand after he took a bite of a tender meat upon hearing those phrases from his master. He knew something was wrong. He knew that they could be all in danger.

 

Wonwoo:

(Looked at Jun)

My beloved Jun, why are you tensed?

Don’t worry…

(He smirked)

Everything will be alright, lad.

 

Jun:

(He had to conceal everything and put down the fork calmly.)

Yes, master.

 

Wonwoo:

Now, let me talk about our trip outside the country.

(He leaned his chin on his hands)

Let me know what you want to do. It’s been a while since I didn’t take a vacation.

And… Joshua,

You are coming with us.

(Joshua was surprised about it and thanked the devil.)

Why not stay here the night before our flight?

Don’t worry, you’ll get paid for the days that we’re out, so don’t go to work on that day anymore.

 

          He was trying to trap the poor prey inside his habitat naturally, so that everything would go smoothly as he planned. Wonwoo really planned to invite Joshua to sleep there at night, so that if ever Mingyu fails, his prize were already inside his house.

 

          On the other hand, Mingyu did not enjoy his meal as all of them tasted bitter for him. He was so tensed that he wanted to protect every single one of them; however, it was also ironic that he felt pity for the demon. There was something on him. Something Mingyu wanted to know, and he was not giving up in finding the devil’s hidden weakness. He knew that the demon was looking for something. He wasn’t still sure what that thing was, but he could sense that Wonwoo’s eyes tells him not to leave his side. The naïve and innocent young man was confused of how to act and how to react.

 

Wonwoo:

(Noticed that Mingyu didn’t eat everything on the table.)

You don’t like the food, brother?

(With an annoying tone which made Mingyu got annoyed more.)

 

Mingyu:

I will finish everything, don’t worry, master!

(Narrowing his brows slowly)

 

Wonwoo:

Sure.

(He coldly replied.)

I am just worried that you’re getting sick, that’s why.

(He smirked)

 

          Mingyu gritted his teeth as he wanted to punch the devil or anything that would cause him pain, but how? He’s just a mere human, and he did not know how strong a demon could be. He needed to stay put in order to protect the people he loves.

 

          After their dinner, Joshua and Jun was about to go, the two however had to stay beside the devil on the loose. Mingyu bid them goodbye.

 

Mingyu:

Hyung, take care!

 

          For the first time, Jun asked out of his curiosity. He wasn’t like that before, but since there was a tremendous change in his master’s attitude, he dared to ask.

 

Jun:

Mingyu. What’s going on?

 

          Mingyu was a bit shocked, but chose not to tell Jun.

 

Mingyu:

There are a lot, hyung. But I cannot tell you now.

I badly need your help.

Do you trust me?

 

Jun:

(He was surprised with his random speaking.)

Should I doubt you?

(He smiled)

 

Mingyu:

No, hyung!

Haha! You are all my family here. I won’t lose you.

 

Jun:

Alright. Thank you.

Take care, Mingyu. Just call me.

 

Mingyu:

Alright! Thank you hyung.

 

          The next day, Mingyu went to the kitchen with Seungkwan. He woke him up because he’s scared walking along the freaky corridor alone.

 

Seungkwan:

What are we doing here?

 

Mingyu:

Well, let’s investigate… and I want to cook for hyung. I mean, master. And Jun hyung too! And for all of us.

(He giggled)

 

Seungkwan:

I thought you are scared and besides you are angry at him, remember?

(With a weird face.)

You’re freaking me out. I think you are crazy.

 

Mingyu:

Maybe I am…

But if he’s a real devil, he must have killed us before. Why treat us like princes?

 

Seungkwan:

Okay?

I’m still confused with you.

What’s your goal?

 

Mingyu:

I don’t believe that he has no emotions at all. Maybe there’s something in his past, you know.

I think, he wasn’t born evil.

You think so?

 

Seungkwan:

I don’t know.

Mingyu, we’re in the same boat here.

 

Mingyu:

Why did he keep Jun hyung for a long time?

(Filtering everything out from his pure mind)

 

Seungkwan:

Because he’s a good person. I mean, he does everything for the master. Not like you. You’re so naughty; even though, you know you were in danger. Tsk!

(Swayed his head in frustration.)

 

Mingyu:

Oh… right!

But… Jun hyung is a gentle man. He’s really good!

I think Wonwoo hyung loves him too.

 

Seungkwan:

How can you be so sure?

 

Mingyu:

I’m not sure yet.

(He giggled)

 

Seungkwan:

Of cours

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter