Mini Drama: Devil’s Tears: Prey

Mini Drama: Devil's Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mini Drama: Devil’s Tears: Prey

 

          Mingyu, Wonwoo, and DK finally arrived in front of the exclusive Private International School. Mingyu was so nervous that any time Wonwoo might do something terrible, that’s why he kept his eyes on surveillance for his monster brother. Before they alight the car, Mingyu talked to Wonwoo.

 

Mingyu:

(Held Wonwoo’s hand)

Hyung…

Please….

Don’t.

(He firmly pursed his lips to remind Wonwoo that he must act like a normal human.)

 

Wonwoo:

(Looked at him with blank expression)

C’mon.

We’re gonna be late.

 

Mingyu:

But we’re early.

 

Wonwoo:

Late for some meeting, kid.

Let’s go.

 

          The tall boy was confused about the ‘meeting’ his brother was talking about. Mingyu frowned his face in confusion; however, no matter how he thinks of the possible risks of that word, he was left clueless.

 

          On the contrary, the demon was relaxed and standing firm adorned with his handsome face. For the first time, Wonwoo let someone see him. Finally! Jeon Wonwoo, the owner of the mysterious multibillion dollar company, announced himself in public.

 

          While walking along the corridor, many eyes were on them. Mingyu shrunk his shoulders; in addition, he hid his face in embarrassment feeling that they were getting so much attention among the crowd. And so, the shy puppy hid well behind his confident bother.

 

Wonwoo:

Get out and be proud.

You are with your brother, Mingyu.

 

Mingyu:

But…

 

DK:

(He whispered from Mingyu’s back.)

You can be humble and confident at the same time.

 

Mingyu:

How was that?

 

DK:

(DK thought that he needed to do his job, and so he had given simple instructions to his shy master)

Stand straight.

Chin up.

And smile.

 

          Mingyu did every single instruction DK had said, as if he was a robot following an order.

 

DK:

Beautiful!

Now. Walk normal, Mingyu…

You are being too stiff.

 

Mingyu:

(He panicked)

Oh- okay. I’m sorry.

 

          DK was successful with his humble yet confident walk theory. Then, later on, while waiting for the programme to start as the students were asked to fall in line so that they could go to their respective seats, while the parents and guardians were seated right after them.

 

          One old lady looked at the young, dazzling man beside him. She’s none other than a known legislator seen in many hearings in the senate.

 

Old lady:

Young man?

 

Wonwoo:

(He showed his dazzling smile and greeted the lady properly)

Good day, Madame!

(Like a gentleman)

 

Old lady:

(She was impressed)

I suppose you know who I am.

 

Wonwoo:

Very well, Mrs. Park.

 

Old Lady:

I believe that you are the older Jeon.

 

Wonwoo:

Indeed, Madame.

 

          Still maintaining a smile and a good posture to impress his possible prey.

 

Old lady:

Handsome as well.

My daughter wants your brother but they heard that he’s already engaged?

 

Wonwoo:

Yes, Madame.

Yoon Jeonghan is his name, from Yoon Enterprises.

 

Old lady:

Very well…

(She got a little disappointed)

And you?

 

Wonwoo:

I have none.

 

Old Lady:

Then…

(She smiled back)

I’ll set a date with you and my daughter.

(She suggested)

 

Wonwoo:

I would love to meet your lovely daughter.

(He smirked)

She is sure as lovely as you.

 

          The old lady was flattered- she was definitely pleased.

 

          Meanwhile, Jeon Wonwoo had just started hunting among a big flock of greedy humans. And his targets were openly waiting for his fangs to bite them on the neck.

 

          Usually, but not all, successful people were the ones who’s easily being tempted at first, but normally they are boring as such they possessed this selfishness and pride of having power with themselves already, not as enjoyable as those who were living in a very tight situation. Mostly, people who suffers from poverty would try to deny, escape, plea, and ask for one more chance. That’s where the fun starts. Now, in that case Wonwoo must find the one he would enjoy the most- the meek, but a fighter. But for the meantime, while he’s searching for the right person, he would enjoy the pleasure of human selfishness as his past time.

 

          Among all the crowds, Wonwoo had already assessed whom to eat and whom to preserve.

 

          As the programme started, they were calling out the names of the honour students. In Wonwoo’s surprise, he heard Mingyu’s name last. Not that he was so dumb, but his achievements puts him into the number one spot. He was surprised and dumbfounded, thinking that Mingyu was just an ordinary idiot. He, the idiot Wonwoo was talking about, happened to be some kind of genius. Moreover, he was surprised when his butler was clapping his hands at the end of the chairs cheering for his master. How embarrassing. Then, he sighed.

 

          Just then, he didn’t know how, but suddenly, their doppelganger butler was already on his side calling out for his name, asking him to come to stage with Mingyu to receive his honours. Disregarding his surprised soul from the butler, he immediately stood up and went in front with his naughty brother and acted like a proud hyung.

 

Mingyu:

(He blushed)

Hyung.

 

Wonwoo:

Well done, brat.

(He smirked)

I didn’t expect that you are some kind of literate.

You impress me. You really surprise me every time, brother.

 

Mingyu:

(Of course, the boy was shy with all those compliments, Wonwoo gave him for the first time.)

Thank you, hyung.

It’s for you.

 

Wonwoo:

(Snorted)

Enough with that cheesy lines, Mingyu.

Go now and receive your fake gold medal.

(He mercilessly said.)

 

Mingyu:

(Broken hearted)

Eiiii!!!

It’s just a representation hyung…

 

Wonwoo:

I know idiot.

I am wiser than you.

 

Mingyu:

(He gave up and sighed)

Fine.

Then, you go and get my medal and hang it on m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter