Mini Drama: Devil’s Tears: Hometown

Mini Drama: Devil's Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mini Drama: Devil’s Tears: Hometown

 

          Seungkwan was called the day after their meeting, early in the morning. DK substituted him and met each other by the gates. Seungkwan told everything DK had to do. He gave a list to him of what to do, Seungkwan listed it the night before, so he won’t forget something. He was sad because he’d leave his master alone, but he was kinda confident that DK would take good care of him.

 

Seungkwan:

Please take good care of him. He’s still a baby, DK-ssi.

(He was worried not because of DK but towards his young master’s attitude of not thinking before doing things)

 

DK:

Don’t worry. I can handle him…

Or I will try.

(He giggled)

 

Seungkwan:

See you soon.

Hope you are still breathing after taking care of that big baby.

 

Jun:

(Fetched him with his black new model convertible Mustang car.)

Seungkwan.

 

Seungkwan:

(Felt honoured of riding one of those expensive cars)

Ah… yes, sir.

(He rode the car carefully)

 

          The exchange happened. Meanwhile, Mingyu was waiting inside their house to greet DK.

 

          DK entered the house by opening a heavy door. As soon as he stepped in, he felt heavy. He frowned in pain that seemed hammering his body. However, he prevented himself from drowning at the power of the darkness.

 

DK:

This is weird. I feel heavy.

(He thought)

 

          Mingyu saw him grasping his chest in pain. Mingyu knew that feeling as he entered Wonwoo’s castle for the first time.

 

Mingyu:

Are you okay, DK?

 

DK:

(Tried hard to compose himself back)

Ah-

(Perspiring)

Yes… don’t worry.

(He breathed heavily)

 

          Wonwoo, who knew about this, greeted him too from the balcony of 2nd floor with full intention of killing the new comer; however, he offered him a murderous smile instead.

 

Wonwoo:

Welcome, Seok Min.

(He grinned)

 

Mingyu:

Hyung, stop doing that!

You are scaring everyone!

 

Wonwoo:

What’s wrong?

Can’t I greet someone who’s entering my property, brother?

 

Mingyu:

There’s nothing wrong, but if you keep doing that scary smile of yours, people will run.

Can’t you smile a little softer?

(He was troubled)

 

Wonwoo:

This smile is precious, my dear brother.

 

Mingyu:

(He sighed and became troubled)

Aigoo~

Don’t mind him.

Shall we go? (To school)

 

DK:

Sure.

(He bowed down politely with his perspiring handsome face)

We’ll be going, Master.

Are you coming?

 

Wonwoo:

(He smirked)

Sure.

 

          DK drove Wonwoo first to his office.

 

Before Wonwoo alighted the vehicle, he looked at DK fiercely.

 

Wonwoo:

See you home tonight, Seok Min.

Take good care of my brother. He’s precious to me.

(He whispered)

 

Mingyu:

Take care hyung.

(Wonwoo didn’t reply, but Mingyu understood him already. Anyway, he’s used to it.)

 

          Upon going to his school, he texted Seungkwan.

 

Mingyu:

Hey… how are you?

 

Seungkwan:

We even haven’t parted for four hours, master!

 

Mingyu:

I miss you already.

Are you busy?

 

Seungkwan:

Yup… I’m off to somewhere with Jun hyung.

 

Mingyu:

Okay. Take care. Message me okay?

 

Seungkwan:

Sure!

And… fighting!

Make a lot of friends, but choose them carefully.

See you next week!

 

Mingyu:

See you.

 

          Finally, they arrived at his new classroom. A real classroom with people. He was anxious, but DK cheered him up. He went inside the classroom and everyone looked at him. How the hell could they have a celebrity-like classmate?! People were amazed on how handsome the young man looked.

 

          As the class started, they introduced himself.

 

Mingyu:

Hello!

My name is Kim Mingyu!

(He said happily)

 

Professor:

Aren’t you Jeon Mingyu?

 

Miingyu:

Am I?

(He said innocently)

 

Professor:

That’s what’s recorded in my…

 

          Then, that was when DK interrupted. He excused Mingyu to give him his ID that he forgot on the passenger’s seat.

 

DK:

Mingyu ssi, you left your ID.

 

          Mingyu looked at his ID and it indicated there ‘Jeon Mingyu’. He was surprised. He didn’t know. Maybe Seungkwan forgot to tell him.

 

          Mingyu went back and smiled.

 

Mingyu:

Ah, sir, you are right.

(He giggled cutely)

Nobody told me that I already have a new surname.

(He repeated himself)

Hello… I am Jeon Mingyu.

Nice to meet you!

(With a friendly and sweet smile)

 

          When they heard the surname ‘Jeon’, they couldn’t help but to murmur and associate him to a multi-dollar company.

 

Lady:

Are you… hokshi… related to JWW Corp.?

 

          Everyone was so intrigued with him and of course, it was an elite school… people might take advantage of him because of his surname.

 

Mingyu:

Ah yes.

 

Boy:

You know Mr. Moon Junhui?

 

Mingyu:

Yes. Yes.

He’s like a brother to me.

 

Lady 2:

What is your relationship with the owner?

(They were so intrigued because it was said that nobody had seen the owner. Ever! Well, not now. Wonwoo was exposed to his employees, but not with other business men.)

Is he your father?

He’s the biggest mystery in the business industry. No one sees him.

 

Mingyu:

Oh! He’s my brother!

Really? He’s going in and out of the office, though. The employees know him.

 

          Everyone was surprised.

 

Boy 2:

What?

I’ve never heard of a brother. I thought he’s an old man now.

 

Mingyu:

Let’s skip that. It’s hard to explain.

 

Lady:

You stupid!
Of course they are the heirs.

 

Boy:

But no one ever see their line ever.

(With an amused face. Finally, they already saw one of their clan. Finally!)

My grandpops said that he’s been talking to the CEO but he never sees the owner.

 

          Rumors and questions roamed around the place. Mingyu was surprised about the ruckus because he was clueless on how rich the man he’s calling hyung was.

 

          JWW Corp. is an international company and it was still one of the biggest in Korea. It specializes Real estate but now it had expanded its business into shopping malls and –now- currently developing a clothing brand.

 

          Mingyu went back to his seat and people began swarming around him. The teacher stopped the class from swarming over the poor shocked boy. He didn’t know that his hyung was that of a mystery/ legend.

 

          On their break, people went to him again asking questions. Some wanted to be friends with him because they knew he was an heir of JWW Corp. The poor boy with innocent heart was very disappointed of how people acted towards him. They approached him because of the money, and they had no intensions of knowing him as himself. Ladies come to him because of his looks and wealth. He was so dumbfounded when people ask him if he wanted to have relationship with them. Really?! It’s the first day they met. How could they enter in a relationship that fast?

 

          The poor boy was lost and left staring blankly somewhere when DK saw him coming to him.

 

DK:

What’s wrong?

 

Mingyu:

Class is weird.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter