Mini Drama: Devil’s Tears:  In Charge

Mini Drama: Devil's Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mini Drama: Devil’s Tears:  In Charge

 

After Mingyu had vanish from the unknown, Wonwoo sat beside his son, while holding his hands.

 

Wonwoo:

Jun-ah…

 

Jun:

Yes?

(he chuckled faintly with his remaining breathes)

It’s the first time I’ve heard you with a sweet voice.

I longed for that… thank goodness I finally hear it just before I leave.

(with his weak voice)

 

Wonwoo:

(He smiled like a true father to him like when he was a child)

You are free now, my son.

(a moment of pause before he continued while Jun’s hand with such a gentle touch)

…My light.

 

Jun:

(He smirked but with a worried heart)

Your bright light has gone far to the darkness, father. Look for him. don’t let him burry himself in the dark as well.

 

Wonwoo:

I will.

(he Jun’s head as he kissed his cheeks)

Thank you.

 

Jun:

Don’t start (being cheesy)

 

Wonwoo:

Can’t help it. I guess it’s Mingyu’s fault.

(as he tried to smile despite his fear of losing his treasure.)

I love you, Elian… my son.

You’ve done me good.

Thank you for being born, my precious one. Thank you for staying right beside me despite my selfish nature.

 

Jun:

Piece of cake.

(he boasted. Even though, blood was flowing endlessly from his mouth and wounds.)

I love you, father.

 

Wonwoo:

You are free now.

 

Jun:

I am. Thank you.

(he smiled)

Don’t take my ring away.

(he looked at Joshua)

So I can remember my promise to Joshua- always.

 

Joshua:

I know you won’t.

(he smiled while crying as he felt relief that Jun would like to remember him forever.)

‘Til we meet again, my love.

(kissed Jun in the lips)

Farewell.

 

Jun:

I love you from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you.

Please tell Mingyu that I love him too. Take care of him for me.

Until we meet again.

 

Wonwoo:

If you meet your mother… tell her I love her.

(kissed Jun’s hands)

 

Jun’s eyes began dilating. And it means that he’s leaving the soonest, but he made an effort to show his wonderful smile and speak before his last breath.

 

Jun:

She’s listening.

(he smiled)

 

After Jun had spoken, finally he closed his eyes making his hands lose grip as he lies to rest forever.

 

On the other hand, Seungcheol picked the wounded reaper up and called Jun to the light. However, Jun didn’t walk, instead, he ran. He ran fast towards the light, towards his mother’s open arms, waiting for his embrace. Finally, Jun was now with his mother. He’s now in peace. And that’s all that matters. He’s no longer inside that cruel world, but it just worried him about the people he loved the most, whom he’d left behind.

 

On the contrary, the others were left weeping in grief and sorrow. And one boy was left to the wilderness of the unknown.

 

Wonwoo stood up, wearing his straight normal face. He didn’t cry physically but he felt pain in his chest. But what could he do? He couldn’t take his son back in that evil world. He’d rather be happy knowing that he’s in a safe place now.

 

Wonwoo:

Joshua, prepare a proper burial.

DK…

(looked at the surroundings)

Clean everything.

Bury the dead. I don’t need them anymore.

I want my pet back.

 

DK was not able to wrap everything he had just experience. His sorrow and pain were still lingering hard on his heart, and now another sorrow was bestowed upon him. DK swore that Wonwoo was truly a devil. No room and time for grieving. Work comes first. What a damn rule! DK was so pissed, and yet he had no power over his monster master.

 

DK:

I’m still sad here, master.

(Just like Mingyu and Seungkwan would complain if they were there.)

 

Wonwoo:

(smiled as he recalled Mingyu and Seungkwan from his whine.)

At least you got them with that personality of yours. I guess I won’t be bored.

(he murmured)

Grief later. I’ll give you time.

 

DK:

But the moment is here! As in, it’s occurring right now!

(He stated fearlessly, fighting for his right to grief a little longer.)

 

Wonwoo:

Reserve it later.

 

DK was really disappointed. He wanted to kill the demon right not but all he could do was to slouch his back.

 

DK:

He’s always like that.
(he murmured)

 

Wonwoo:

I can hear what you say.

 

DK:

(got more pissed)

Tsk!

 

Joshua, after looking at his beloved Jun, he smiled while caressing his lifeless body gently.

 

Joshua:

Have a good rest, my love.

Let me take care of everything that you’ve left now.

I love you so much.

Enjoy your rest. You deserve it.

 

-Flashback-

 

The time when Seungcheol leaned and whisper something to him. He made himself ready for anything that might happen- even the worst thing.

 

Seungcheol:

Jun is leaving.

I have his name with me.

Be prepared.

Don’t worry, father (the almighty) called for him. He’s in good hands.

Thank you for changing him into a good per- oh sorry… Halfling.

If the time comes… I need you to be strong.

Handle Mingyu for him.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter