Mini Drama: Devil’s Tears: Negotiation

Mini Drama: Devil's Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mini Drama: Devil’s Tears: Negotiation

 

          Mingyu couldn’t stop thinking as he went to bed. While hugging his pillow, he tossed left and right and thought of his poor hyung. He thought that Jun’s life was that miserable despite being wealthy. Indeed, money and power couldn’t bring true happiness, but terror if it weren’t used properly. Sure it was fun to be able to get all the things you wanted, but it won’t last forever. It would eventually fade and your life would become boring too.

 

          Mingyu couldn’t sleep, so he decided to visit the devil inside his room. He knocked on his room many times, and even though it would make the devil annoyed, he didn’t care.

 

Mingyu:

Hyung!

Hyung?

Please open the door.

I know you can’t sleep because you can hear me thinking right?

Our rooms are just near. I know you can hear me clearly.

Hyung? Hyung~

(He talked nonstop)

 

          While Mingyu was busy persuading the demon inside to open his door, Wonwoo, on the other hand was in pain due to the open wound on his side. It was hurting all the time and the devil wondered why. He planned to ignore his little pest, but after a while, he got annoyed and dressed up to open the door for the annoying big childlike human outside his room.

 

Wonwoo:

What do you want?

(He grunted)

 

          Mingyu immediately smelled the scent of blood inside the room and knew that it was his wound.

 

Mingyu:

Hyung! We need to bring you to the hospital!

 

Wonwoo:

It’s no use. It will dry soon.

 

Mingyu:

Let me see!

 

          He forcefully undressed the part of Wonwoo’s side to see his wound. In his surprise, it was still badly bleeding. He ran outside and knocked on Jun’s door.

 

          It disturbed him the way Mingyu knocked his door and responded quickly.

 

Jun:

Mingyu, what’s wrong?

 

Mingyu:

Hyung is bleeding!

Master is bleeding!

 

          Jun, in his whole life, never seen or heard Wonwoo was suffering badly from a not so critical hit on his sides. It had never happened before even if somebody pierced his heart. It gave him a lot of questions in mind, but first, they responded immediately.

 

          Jun saw how bad the bleeding was and decided to get his medical kit and sew his wound. Mingyu was busy assisting Jun while holding Wonwoo’s hand to comfort him.

 

Wonwoo:

I don’t need your sympathy.

Go to your bed and sleep.

 

Jun:

Mingyu, it’s alright.

He will be fine.

Go to your room now and rest.

 

Mingyu:

I will rest here with hyung.

 

Jun:

No, I prohibit it.

No one will stay beside him.

I will go back to my room as soon as I fix this.

Go now.

 

          Mingyu pretended to go to his room, but when he saw Jun coming out from the room, he sneaked into Wonwoo’s room and slept on the sofa, while Wonwoo was comfortably sleeping on his bed.

 

          The next morning, Seungkwan found it weird when he didn’t see his young master on the other bed. Usually, he would be there sleeping in a weird acrobatic position when he wakes up, but now, he’s not present.

 

          He looked for him and met him outside.

 

Seungkwan:

Mingyu…

(He saw him carrying a small pale with towel, and alcohol)

What are you going to do with that?

 

Mingyu:

Oh, this? I got this from the kitchen down stairs. I asked for ice and alcohol because master is sick. He has a fever. High fever.

 

Seungkwan:

(With his eyes wide open)

He is sick?

I have no idea that demons can get sick too.

That’s weird.

 

Mingyu:

I know right?

Will you help me?

 

Seungkwan:

Anything for you. But are you sure you want to cure him?

(He believed that it would be good for all of them if the devil would be sick forever. And he thought that the concerned Mingyu must be crazy too.)

But not with the master.

But why heal him?

Isn’t it better if he’s weak?

 

Mingyu:

It’s for my conscience too.

So, c’mon.

 

Seungkwan:

Oh! Okay.

Got it.

(He sighed heavily)

 

          On the other part of the hotel, Jun recalled something from the past. He remembered meeting a man with his pale complexion and cold expression when he was busy taking good care of Joshua after the accident.

 

-Flashback-

 

          Seungcheol, the grim reaper, went inside the hospital room where Joshua and Jun were in. He was to get Joshua’s soul. But Cheol was positive that the time for the poor boy to die was not yet to come. Then, he concluded that it was a devil’s doing.

 

          Meanwhile, as Seungcheol didn’t think that a mere human would be disturbed by his presence because they were not visible on their eyes, he was surprised that Jun was staring sternly at him. The young man’s eyes followed his action until he reached the dying boy on his bed.

 

Seungcheol:

(Out of curiosity)

You see me?

(With a cold voice)

 

Jun:

Who are you?

 

Seungcheol:

I am a reaper lad…

(He suspected that he was a part human and a part demon based on his scent.)

Oh~ you are a Halfling.

(He became interested and laughed)

Are you living well?

 

Jun:

What are you saying?

 

Seungcheol:

You are capable of loving, ei?

Lucky you.

I thought I eliminate all of the halflings in this area, but hello there!

(He said with a sarcastic tone.)

 

Jun:

What do you mean?

 

Seungcheol:

No need for you to know, lad.

Stay like that.

That’s why it was hard for me to sense you.

I see. You’re beginning to act like a human.

If you are a good boy, I’ll let you live. So, behave.

(He smirked)

 

Jun:

What are you doing here?

 

Seungcheol:

I am just here to do my job.

(He said ily)

 

Jun:

Don’t go near him.

(He ordered)

 

          From his desperate glare, Seungcheol remembered someone who had the same stare.

 

Seungc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter