Mini Drama: Devil’s Tears: Quarantine

Mini Drama: Devil's Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mini Drama: Devil’s Tears: Quarantine

 

          Inside the devil’s mansion, Seungkwan and DK were patiently waiting for Jun and Joshua to arrive. It had been three days of search, but still had no news about the two.

 

Seungkwan and the others were terribly worried about him.

 

They couldn’t lose Mingyu.

 

          One moment, someone knocked on the door- at least. They rushed to the door, hoping that it was Mingyu already, but when they opened it, he wasn’t the guest that they were expecting. Unfortunately, he’s the guest they weren’t willing to accept. He’s not welcome at all.

 

Seungkwan:

(He gulped)

Oh god.

 

          It was the Sloth who came with his fiery eyes who grabbed Seungkwan’s neck as soon as their eyes meet. Vernon pushed him fast until they managed to dent one wall at the end of the hallway.

 

Vernon:

What did you do to me?!

(He was shouting as he demanded for an answer)

 

          DK and the others became frozen of what they had witnessed. Jun, as his pledged duty, protected the two other men in his embrace.

 

Jun:

Better not get involved.

 

DK:

But-

 

Jun:

He can do that.

 

DK:

(Changed to another persona again)

Let me handle this, Halfling.

 

          With that nickname, Jun recognized him and let the man go.

 

DK:

Sloth, aren’t you ruining the house of your brother? Greed will be very furious.

You know that.

(He said coolly with a smirk as he the side of his mouth)

 

          Joshua was confused but he couldn’t speak at the moment; nevertheless, he could assure his safety because he was well secured in Jun’s arms.

 

Vernon:

(Faced the man talking to him)

I don’t care!

 

DK:

Then, I don’t think he will let you pass.

(He grinned)

 

          Seungcheol in DK’s body had no choice but to use the poor man’s body for a battle. He called upon his sickle (which gotten visible since he’s inside an earthly creature’s body) and transported to Vernon’s place forcibly using the weak vessel he’s in and attacked the lost demon.

 

          Before Seungcheol landed his sharp sickle on the demon’s skin, Seungkwan commanded him to stay still and to leave the battle to him. DK must not suffer because he was not involved. Besides, he’s weak. He might die. Moreover, they would violate their rule if they let an innocent man involve in their fight.

 

          At that command, Seungcheol came at ease and left the man’s body; however, the sprint the reaper did to the man’s body affected his lower leg. DK couldn’t use his legs properly. He couldn’t even stand anymore as his whole lower extremities felt numb.

 

Seungkwan:

DK, set aside!

 

          Even though, DK was still confused of what happened to him (that he got near Seungkwan’s place without knowing), the command Seungkwan charged flustered him. He immediately took action and crawled anxiously on the sides, while Seungkwan called of his scythe.

 

Seungkwan:

How dare you grabbed my neck in that manner?

I’ll teach you a lesson!

 

          The two fought furiously resulting for the mansion to have a severe damage on the hallway where the monster’s beloved frames where displayed.

 

          The walls were harshly smashed; the frames were messily scattered; and the carpet was hopelessly ripped apart. Fortunately, the mansion was still intact; in addition, no one was yet hurt.

 

          Seungkwan, as expected, was still weak at the moment. He was bleeding and panting due to the wounds Vernon inflicted to his body with his critical hits. Then, Seungcheol thought of using his keens human body to help him. He used Seungkwan’s mortal body as a vessel and fought Vernon back by knocking him off with a single blow of two combined sickle.

 

          The monster was just knocked unconscious, but he won’t die easily with that attack. They hit him in the head like Wonwoo did to knock him unconscious, but they wasn’t sure when would he wake up. The Sloth was way much stronger or rather active and in passion than the Greed at the moment. Seungkwan was sure that they wouldn’t defeat him yet due to his powers that time. They were worried that he might go berserk and kill people in the mansion and around the area because he was obviously furious about something.

 

Seungcheol: (in his ghostly form, since Seungkwan could see him now)

Better not let your guards down.

 

Seungkwan:

I know.

(He was panting with his head and body bleeding)

 

Seungcheol:

Your damage is bad, Seungkwan.

You need to back off.

 

Seungkwan:

I am fine.

(Wiping his cute bloody face)

I am worried on how furious our monster would get if he sees this mess.

 

Seungcheol:

(He smirked)

Don’t tell me, you start recognizing the devil as your master?

 

Seungkwan:

You wish.

If I were to choose… I’d still pick my adorable naughty young master.

 

Seungcheol:

A human.

 

Seungkwan:

Maybe… but he’s more angelic than you or me.

(He smirked)

 

Seungcheol:

I see. Humans are mysteries as well.

Changing hearts, ei?

That’s why they are getting confused.

They’re weak but somehow, they could cause a miracle.

 

Seungkwan:

That I agree.

 

Seungcheol:

Go to your friend and have your wound healed. I am sure your butler friend is getting terrified every minute he breathes in the devil’s air.

(He smirked)

Poor child.

 

Seungkwan:

Where did Jun get him?

 

Seungcheol:

I gave Seok Min to him.

(He smiled)

 

Seungkwan:

And where the hell did you get him?

 

Seungcheol:

Somewhere from the devil’s root.

 

Seungkwan:

What do you mean?

 

Seungcheol:

Somewhere in Jeon Wonwoo’s bloodline.

 

Seungkwan:

But… as I remember, his whole relatives vanished long time ago.

 

Seungcheol:

No, my friend.

His father had a mistress during their negotiation in China. That’s where he came.

(He laughed proudly)

Isn’t it amusing?

It gave me a hard time finding their root from the book of names. Tsk! Do you know how many books I have to look for just to find Seok Min who miraculously are just here in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter