Mini Drama: Devil’s Tears: The First Smile

Mini Drama: Devil's Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mini Drama: Devil’s Tears: The First Smile

 

          The devil stepped off their office alone. He refused Jun’s service that time and asked him to accompany the boys to their homes and he also instructed that they prepare themselves for their vacation. A vacation which would be end up an awkward one if ever. That night, Jun dropped Joshua outside their house after Mingyu and Seungkwan.

 

Jun:

Are you alright?

(With his gentle voice.)

 

Joshua:

Ummm... yeah.

Don’t mind me.

 

Jun:

Just call me when you need me.

I apologize for what my master did to you.

He was just-

 

Joshua:

Drunk. I know.

 

Jun:

Shua…

 

Joshua:

Mmm?

 

Jun:

Stay in my house. I know that-

 

Joshua:

Yeah, I guess you’re right.

(He knew what Jun had to tell him.)

Thank you.

 

Jun:

I’ll wait for you here.

 

Joshua:

No, please come in.

 

Jun came in to Joshua’s humble home. Joshua gave him some refreshments and snacks while waiting for him.

 

Jun:

Shua, I don’t know how to apologize to you. I hope y-

(He was halted again.)

 

Joshua:

Don’t worry sir… I understand. And I have no intention of leaving.

Maybe master just drink too much.

 

Jun:

Thank you.

(He smiled)

Then, let’s go out for dinner?

 

Joshua:

If it’s your treat!

(He teased Jun a little bit and giggled.)

 

Jun:

Sure!

(He smiled gentler.)

 

The two went off to eat their dinner. It was their first time to have some time alone and enjoy the night. Thank goodness Joshua learned to move on and that was with the help of Jun. He knew Jun as gentle and kind man; however, he thought that he didn’t know him well as Jun knew him. He was mysterious too like his master.

 

On the other hand, Jun did not want Joshua to be sad again and did his best to make him happy and calm that night with a simple talk. Jun was estranged with his own feelings that night.

 

-Devil’s Mansion-

 

          The two were left alone in the house and it felt really creepy with only just the two of them, because they could hear voices all over the mansion every time the demon was not around. They just couldn’t get used to the screams and the murmurs echoing inside the large haunted glamorous house. They couldn’t sleep until dawn.

 

Since the two had nothing to do, they tried to get themselves busy. They started to clean the whole house as the sun started to shine early in the morning before their scheduled flight to Indonesia. It seemed awkward because they had a fight last night; In addition, Wonwoo was somehow different last night and then, there they go and having their vacation together. It felt really weird for everyone.

 

          While cleaning, the two Cinderellas divided the tasks into half. One would clean the west wing and one would clean the east wing. Mingyu was in charge of Wonwoo’s room since Wonwoo considered him as a ‘brother’. It was Seungkwan’s idea since he didn’t want to die young because of the devil’s wrath.

 

-Inside the Devil’s Room-

 

          It was the first time he saw his room in full detail because he was busy negotiating with the devil the last time he saw him in his room, which he called his office. Mingyu carefully cleaned everything in there and made sure that he’s putting them back into the right places as they were before.

 

          Upon cleaning one of his cabinets, he accidentally pushed it. He panicked for a bit because he thought that he ruined something, and it turned out that he discovered a secret room.

 

          It was dark and cold inside, but the innocent kid never let his fear to overcome his curiosity. He entered the room without any hesitation. Surprisingly, the candles automatically lit on the sides of the walls to illuminate the path. He continued walking passing through the narrow hallway. Later on, he saw gems. Not just an ordinary gems but a very beautiful (real) heart shaped crystals. They all looked like they were alive because they seemed to have all the veins inside them. There were scarlet liquid that endlessly flows around it. He was about to touch it when he was disturbed by a call from a familiar voice.

 

Wonwoo:

What are you doing here?

 

Mingyu:

I-I was just cleaning when I accidentally pushed your cabinet that leads here.

(He faced Wonwoo with a scared expression.)

I am sorry.

 

Wonwoo:

Mingyu ya, are you not curious of those?

 

Mingyu:

I am. But I think you won’t answer anyway.

 

          Wonwoo laughed with Mingyu’s simple minded conclusion.

 

Wonwoo:

Those are my collection.

 

Mingyu:

Of what?

 

Wonwoo:

People that has great and pure heart like you.

(He smiled)

Aren’t they beautiful?

 

Mingyu:

(He perspired a lot)

Ummm… we do not have the same taste, I guess?

(Tried to avoid the explanation because he was afraid that it was terrible.)

 

Wonwoo:

(He chuckled)

They were my favourite humans. They entertained me the way you do.

 

Mingyu:

So, I will be like them in the future?

 

Wonwoo:

Sure! If you make me happy, I’ll let you be in my collection.

(He smirked)

 

          Wonwoo ordered his ghostly servants to light the whole place and let Mingyu see his entire collection. As the candlelit gave light to the whole place, Mingyu witnessed something frightening. He gulped and step

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter