Mini Drama: Devil’s Tears: The Random Guy

Mini Drama: Devil's Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mini Drama: Devil’s Tears: The Random Guy

 

          While boarding the plane, each of them sat according to their seat plans. Mingyu was currently having a heart attack because he’s sitting beside the devil, who was he thought mad at him because of his stupid business plan. He was seated firmly because some sharp eyes were looking at him, poking his skin until it would create a whole through his body.

 

          An hour long flight for Mingyu, would turn out a week long flight because Wonwoo kept staring badly at him. On the other hand, Mingyu avoided Wonwoo’s eyes in any way possible. If he could, he could get the air he’s breathing from the other universe, so that they won’t connect at all. 

 

Wonwoo:

(Broke the silence)

Mingyu.

 

Mingyu:

(He jolted in his seat hearing his name called in a cold way. He felt death.)

M… Master?

(But he chose to look forward than looking back at Wonwoo.)

 

Wonwoo:

(He smiled teasingly.)

Look at me.

(He commanded)

 

Mingyu:

I can’t.

 

Wonwoo:

Scared?

 

Mingyu:

I am.

 

Wonwoo:

You are interesting.

(He smirked)

 

Mingyu:

I don’t think so.

(He giggled awkwardly.)

 

Wonwoo:

Enjoy the trip, kid.

 

          Wonwoo positioned himself straight back to his seat and got back to reading. When Mingyu felt that Wonwoo stopped staring at him, he moved his eyes to his left to see what Wonwoo was doing, without moving his head. He saw that Wonwoo was reading a book. He thought that he really likes reading books. He was struggling to view the title of the book he’s holding and then, later on, Wonwoo simply replied to his question in his mind.

 

Wonwoo:

‘Fooled by Randomness’

 

Mingyu:

Hmm?

(Finally met the eyes of the devil.)

 

Wonwoo:

That’s the title of the book.

You want to read?

 

Mingyu:

I am just curious.

 

Wonwoo:

Of course you are.

(He smiled)

You are free to read every book in my room if you are able to read and comprehend other languages.

I’ll buy children books for you first.

(He teased the poor boy.)

 

Mingyu:

(He blushed out of embarrassment)

I-I will read that someday.

(He felt that his skin was burning because he felt really shy about it.)

 

Wonwoo:

Sure, you will.

(He smiled sincerely for the second time.)

 

          Mingyu was thinking if he could ask Wonwoo about his past life, but he chose not too; even though, Wonwoo was already listening to it secretly.

 

          A few hours after, they landed to Indonesia, and they all prepared to take off. Mingyu seemed to forget everything in his mind as he excitedly jumped off the ladders of the plane. He was so excited that he dragged his beloved butler with him as he walked through the door.

 

Seungkwan:

Master, aren’t you too excited for this?

I thought you are scared?

 

Mingyu:

Let’s leave that in Korea.

For now, let’s enjoy this vacation!

 

Seungkwan:

Alright!

 

          The two child-like buddies went out merrily as they were waiting for the shuttle to fetch them.

 

          Wonwoo and the others behind them were just following the two free kids without any conversation like the other guests who were roaming around the airport.

 

-Hotel-

 

          Mingyu and Seungkwan were in the same room, while Jun, Joshua, and Wonwoo were in different rooms. After they got ready for their swimwear to dive into the beach in Bali, the boys –Mingyu and Seungkwan- rushed to the seaside. The two jolly boys couldn’t wait for their hyungs and swam into the water actively; though, it was just kind of three feet deep. Joshua later on joined them, but he only stayed along the seaside, watching the two playful kids in the water. He decided to soak his body during the sunset, so he won’t burn his skin because it would be very painful. For the two boys, they didn’t care at all.

 

          On the other hand, Jun waited for his master at the lobby.

 

Jun:

Master…

(He immediately stood up and greeted the devil.)

 

Wonwoo:

Why did you stay here?

 

Jun:

I waited for you.

 

Wonwoo:

Didn’t I tell you that you are free while in vacation?

 

Jun:

Yes, master, but I’m not used to it.

Call me whenever you need me.

 

Wonwoo:

No.

I will call for that weird kid this vacation.

Don’t bother yourself.

Enjoy your stay.

 

          Jun was surprised of what he uttered. He felt something strange. He didn’t know if he could feel happiness or jealousy because he didn’t know how they felt. It was the first time those feelings visited his heart and mind. Jun was confused; nevertheless, he maintained his calm posture.

 

Jun:

Yes master.

Thank you.

 

Wonwoo:

You may go first. I will stay here.

 

Jun:

Yes, master.

 

          Jun went outside and saw the bright sun shining upon the crystal like water. He looked at the beautiful sight and breathed deeply, smelling the relaxing breeze. Jun slowly walked through the sand, feeling every sensation of each substance touching his bare feet. Then afterwards, he smiled and walked faster reaching Joshua, Mingyu, and Seungkwan resting at the shade of the coconut tree.

 

          Meanwhile, Mingyu saw him and called him loudly. Jun was surprised with his call, but, it only made him thrilled. He became excited all of a sudden and hurriedly walked close to them.

 

          For the first time, Jun was experiencing freedom. He considered it as a gift from the devil; though, it was kind of absurd at some point. Nevertheless, he was so happy.

 

Jun:

So, this is freedom?

(He murmured with a smile reaching the boys waiting for him at the shade.)

 

          Joshua gave him some refreshments as he reached the boys, or should he say, his friends. For he is free at the moment and he could do anything he wanted. It was the first time everybody saw him smile and giggle without worrying of something.

 

Mingyu:

Hyung!

It’s refreshing to see you like that.

 

Joshua:

He’s right.

(He smiled tenderly.)

 

Jun:

(He’s confused)

The what?

 

Mingyu:

Your laugh, hyung.

You never laugh sweetly like that before.

 

Jun:

Really?

(He felt that what Mingyu had said was absurd.)

 

Joshua:

I am glad that you can finally relax, sir.

 

Mingyu:

Me too, hyung!

(He smiled)

 

Jun:

I see.

And Joshua, you don’t have to call me sir outside the office.

You can call me by my name.

(He smiled)

 

Joshua:

(Blushed)

Oh-

Okay…

(He smiled)

Jun.

 

Jun:

(Smiled back at Joshua)

Better.

 

Seungkwan:

So, can I call you hyung too?

 

Jun:

Sure!

 

          While chatting, Mingyu noticed that their devil was missing. Although, he was happy without him, he still missed him.

 

Mingyu:

Where is the master?

 

Jun:

He said, he’ll be staying inside the bar at the restaurant near the lobby.

 

          Mingyu stood up and headed back to the hotel. He searched for the handsome monster inside the restaurant with his wet clothes and slippers walking and searching around the formal and fine dining restaurant. He was busy looking with his almost dry soaked body inside, when a waiter approached him and asked him if he needed something. Mingyu understood what he said; however, his English was still poor that he could only reply piece by piece. Fortunately, the waiter understood his puzzled sentence and led him to the person he’s looking for.

 

Mingyu’s description of Wonwoo:

Keu… handsome.

Ummm.

(Re-enacted Wonwoo’s glare to the waiter)

This eyes. Scary eyes.

(Pointed his expression.)

And quiet boy.

Ah… aniya.

Sad.

(Thought that he got the right term)

Sad! Yes, sad keu… face.

Where?

 

          The waiter found him cute, but he really commend him for describing the person precisely.

 

          They found him sitting alone inside the bar, sipping a red wine while looking blankly in the space

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter