Mini Drama: Devil’s Tears: DK

Mini Drama: Devil's Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mini Drama: Devil’s Tears: DK

 

          Wonwoo’d company enjoyed their whole vacation from Indonesia, to Malaysia to the Philippines, and lastly to Maldives. Now that they were back in Korea, everything would be back to normal again.

 

          It was not too obvious that Mingyu loved his vacation, sarcastically speaking, as he burnt his skin to the next level! Seungkwan became troubled with his master’s complaints. Even the devil became irritated with his ranting each and every second.

 

Wonwoo:

(With an irritated voice)

Would you like me to peel off your skin instead?

 

Mingyu:

(He looked sad and pouted his lips in front of his master)

No, hyung.

 

Wonwoo:

Then shut your mouth.

 

Mingyu:

But even though I shut my mouth, he could still hear me. Tsk!

(He murmured as he rolled his eyes in absurdity; though, he act more irrational sometimes.)

 

          Seungkwan slapped him intentionally because of his young master’s behaviour in front of their demon master.

 

Seungkwan:

Ya, stop that!

You really wanna be flayed alive, imma?!

 

Mingyu:

My skin is burning, Seungkwanie~

 

Seungkwan:

Whose fault is that?!

It’s yours!

I reminded you to put on sunblock and to get back in the shade as soon as possible, but what did you do?!

(He scolded)

 

Mingyu:

Sorry.

 

          A few more weeks and Mingyu was about to enter a formal school, and finally he’d have a classroom and classmates too. The boy was excited; as a result, he suffered from sleepless nights.

 

          Seungkwan and Jun were the ones who prepared everything for his school, since their young man couldn’t think properly at the moment because of his anxiety. Mingyu would enter as a high school student in one of Korea’s prestigious schools, but he was a bit older than the others, that’s why it bugged him for a long while. He was shy entering school with people younger than him, but at the same time, he could never remove the feeling of excitement because he would have a formal school at last!

 

          He went to Wonwoo’s office to meet his hyungs and told them how excited he was. Not only that, he was asking for advice for some situations.

 

Jun:

You know how to solve that Mingyu.

(He smiled)

 

Joshua:

Just do what you think is the best.

 

Mingyu:

I’m really nervous.

(Placing his hand on his chest to feel his heartbeat beating so fast.)

 

Seungkwan:

Aigoo! How many times do I have to hear that word, Mingyu nim~?

(He said with an irritated but teasing tone.)

 

Mingyu:

Sorry, Seungkwanie~

 

          Suddenly, Jun’s eyes caught the demon going out of the room. He excused himself and followed him.

 

Jun:

You need anything, master?

 

Wonwoo:

(Looked at him with a cold and amused eyes)

Jun, you amuse me lately.

(He smiled softer than his regular evil grin.)

What are you thinking?

 

Jun:

Why?

I’m just acting normal as ever.

 

Wonwoo:

(He stood up properly and scrutinized his servant)

Something bugging you?

Something you wanna know?

Or something you wanna get?

C’mon, lad…

I’ve known you for a long time.

You cannot hide anything from me.

(He grinned)

Why are you so unpredictable these days?

(Looked at Mingyu inside his office)

Did he infect you?

(He chuckled)

 

Jun:

(He smiled gently which shocked Wonwoo)

You think so?

 

Wonwoo:

(Raised both of his brows in mystery)

What is it you want?

Tell me.

I’m not in the mood to play games.

(He returned to his old cold self.)

 

Jun:

Nothing. I just want to know if you want to have lunch with us.

(He maintained his soft smile)

 

Wonwoo:

You must be crazy.

(He snorted)

Sometimes you fight, sometimes you follow.

You’re one of the biggest mystery in this world Jun…

Next to that boy inside your room.

(He smiled with his sharp eyes)

Be proud of yourselves… I decided to keep you two no matter what happens.

An addition to my collection… finally…

After a long time.

(He chuckled)

 

Jun:

(He smirked the way Wonwoo does)

Something bothering you, master?

Has your wound healed?

(With a voice same with his cold ones)

 

          Wonwoo was a bit alerted and thought his dark side was waking up. It gave a big smile on his face.

 

Wonwoo:

I like your confidence.

You sure you want me to join lunch with you?

(He accepted Jun’s offer to amuse himself again from a –once again- boring day)

 

Jun:

(He smirked)

My pleasure.

 

          Before going with them, Wonwoo looked suspicious on Jun. While Jun called everybody inside the room. When they learned that Wonwoo would be joining them, it did not bother nor surprised nor scared them at all. It seemed that it was a normal thing now because they’ve been doing it for the past few months already. On the other hand, Wonwoo didn’t know that humans must be really fools. They know the danger was always there whenever he’s present, and yet they were keeping their guards down.

 

-Inside the Restaurant (Actually, a fast food chain.)-

 

          Upon entering the so-called ‘restaurant’ -according to Mingyu-, Jun and Wonwoo were surprised on how cluttered, noisy, and poor maintained the store was. Jun was surprised of how busy that eatery, given the crowd he was seeing at the moment. He also noticed that they were a little over dressed; nevertheless, the young man wanted to try what Mingyu offered them.

 

Meanwhile, Mingyu and Seungkwan were in charge of finding their seats. Actually, they were like playing a games, running abruptly to an empty seat for them to reserve. Because if you’re late, you lose. No seats, not eating. Unless they wanted their food ‘to-go’.

 

As expected, Mingyu didn’t survive all throughout his entire life and lived well if he didn’t know how to fight and find a seat to dine. He charged his hawk eyed vision to spot on an empty area as he prepared his long legs for a marathon. Finally, he found one at the corner near the door and dashed with all his strength and saved the seat for them.

 

 Well, normally, a fast food chain would be crowded when the clock strikes at 12nn. Meaning, it’s already lunch break and people would obviously look for something and somewhere to eat. For a commoner, fast food chains were one of their options beside the small eateries and or convenient stores installed at the corner of the streets because it’s way more affordable than those in fine dining restaurants –obviously.

 

When they finally settled, Mingyu ordered what he liked to try, same with Seungkwan. On the other hand, the rest of their group couldn’t choose anything. Then again, Mingyu was the one who decided for them.

 

Although it was Jun’s treat, he let Mingyu find the restaurant for them because he knew that Mingyu would bring them to an interesting store, but it end up- well, yeah… it’s somehow interesting but it’s bizarre. Jun, Joshua, especially Wonwoo didn’t seem to predict what would happen if they let Mingyu choose. So, there they were, getting their head spinning being distracted by the crowd, while waiting for their food. Jun and Joshua were slowly adjusting- somehow, but in the devil’s case who grew up rich or rather stayed rich for the rest of his long life, was disgusted.

 

Meanwhile, the two commoner excitedly fall in line at the counter area and were still finalizing their orders because, damn! The line was too long. Its lunch time rush, so they couldn’t help it.

 

It was taking them time for their orders to come. But if you calculate it, it was almost the same serving as per you were inside a fine dining. Waiting was not a problem for Wonwoo and the others; however, the crowd were really distracting them. Slowly, Wonwoo’s eyes started to beam his scarlet red eyes that he wanted to kill those annoying brats behind them. Jun was the only one to notice and chuckled. He didn’t hesitate to hold his master’s hand to call him back into reality. Upon being distracted by his loyal pet, his stares bounced back to the young man and saw that Jun was enjoying the bizarreness they were in. Since he didn’t want to get dirty with the blood of all the low life creatures surrounding them, he tried to rule his temperance just for once because his pair of suit was not worth of some ordinary people’s blood.

 

          After a long while, Mingyu and Seungkwan distributed their plates because they actually ordered a feast bundle for them to enjoy a variety of food. Of course, their honest and cute young master returned the change to his Jun hyung which surprised him.

 

Jun:

Are you sure you paid the right amount?

 

          He was really surprised on how many they could buy in such a little amount of money and it was enough for all of them too.

 

Mingyu:

Eeeey, hyung! You’re so cute!

Of course, I pay the right amount!

Eat well!

Let’s enjoy!

 

          Mingyu and Seungkwan abruptly dived into their food, while Joshua and Jun followed.

 

Mingyu:

(Noticed that Wonwoo wasn’t eating.)

Hyung, eat now. It’s good!

 

          Mingyu was obviously satisfied, not to mention Seungkwan who became quiet all of a sudden while eating. Moreover, Jun and Joshua who were surprised on how flavourful their meal was.

 

          Meanwhile, Mingyu noticed a boy, well-dressed and alone. He was waiting for a seat. Mingyu thought he was just looking for a seat while his parents were ordering at the counter. He didn’t know why but he kept his eyes on him to observe.

 

          While waiting for their turn, the boy finally had the seat. In Mingyu’s surprise, the poor boy gathered the left overs and ate it immediately. And what broke Mingyu’s heart the most was the waiter asked him to go because they have a lot of costumers.

 

          The young man couldn’t take to let the boy go without having a proper meal. It surprised all of them when he stood up, gave money to Seungkwan and asked if he could buy the boy a meal. Seungkwan almost cried because he’s so touched with his young master’s pure heart, but it was injustice that he was being interrupted in the midst of eating their meal. Nonetheless, his cute servant willingly followed Mingyu’s order immediately.  Seungkwan was surprised when he approached the waiter talking to the boy.

 

Mingyu:

Hi sir… sorry… he’s with me.

(He smiled)

 

Waiter:

Ah, is that so?

I’m sorry, sir.

 

Mingyu:

Hey, you really love your dog.

(He thought of an excuse)

Let’s just buy something for him.

(Based on how the boy put the food altogether as if it was a dog- probably a pig food.)

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter