Mini Drama: Devil’s Tears: Cursed Soul

Mini Drama: Devil's Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys! I include the other members here! I hope you enjoy Meanie's Mini Drama from "Behind the Scenes: Cue." 

Forgive my grammar too. Have a nice day!

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Mini Drama: Devil’s Tears: Cursed Soul

 

          There was once a tale of a young man named Wonwoo, who lived with all the pleasures of the world. He’s a boy who grew up in a wealthy and powerful family. His father holds a very high position in the palace as the king’s advisor and married a fine lady who came from the lineage of royal family. His mother chose to stay at home rather than doing her duties as the kingdom’s princess to take care of him and his little brother. Having everything within your reach was indeed a happy life. They had the authority and money to control everything around them. It was never hard for the family to live a lavish life, in fact, the boys did not even suffer from the pain and struggle to live because all of their desires were granted immediately.

 

As a child, the boy went at the same school with the crowned prince. They have the same class and same master. He was evidently intelligent and sporty. His master even praised him more often than the crowned prince.

 

When it comes to his relationship with his family, it seemed very normal and happy. Wonwoo often goes out with his father to hunt, and when he’s at home he likes listening to his mother’s stories in bed together with his baby brother. Sometimes, after his class, he plays with his younger brother or if not, he reads some books. It was a perfect picture until a plague reached their small city that killed his mother and little brother in an instant. Not even money could save one of them. Although he also caught the illness, he managed to survive. And now, he’s living alone with his father.

 

By the time he grew older, his attitude changed. Despite his strong princely yet gentle fine-looking features, it was said that he possessed a wicked heart. Since the day he lost his family, his mind was corrupted with material things. Particularly, things that would made him happy. He took everything his father owned, including his position in the palace. And from there on, he started planning to destroy the king’s name and let him take over the power because no one else could qualify the throne but him. Unfortunately, he failed from succeeding the throne because he got caught with his evil plans. After a few days of trials, he was exiled and concealed inside a small cave deep in the mountains. He was left to die alone in a cold and dark place, where nothing to eat and no one to bury him.

 

The snow began to fall. Wonwoo was alone, suffering the pain from frostbites and hunger, waiting for the angel of death to fetch him in his deathbed while murmuring ‘I will take my revenge.’ repeatedly. Just then, before he finally closed his eyes, a shadow came in to visit him. With his blurry vision, he tried to identify who it was.

 

Wonwoo:

Who are you?

 

          Right before him was a very beautiful creature, whose skin is as white as snow yet showed him a very gentle and warm smile. The beautiful creature spoke with a soft voice saying…

 

Devil (Jeonghan):

I am here to grant your wish.

 

Wonwoo:

Speak! Who are you?

 

Devil (Jeonghan):

I am your angel, my dear.

(Said it with a very enchanting voice.)

I shall grant you your wish.

 

          The devil in disguise caressed Wonwoo’s cold and dying body.

 

Devil (Jeonghan):

My poor son. You have suffered so much.

(He imitated his mother’s soft voice to fool the young man.)

 

          The hallucinating young man, trapped between life and death, mistook the devil as his mother.

 

Wonwoo:

Mother.

(He spoke with a soft voice and warm smile.)

 

Devil (Jeonghan):

(Kissed Wonwoo’s forehead.)

I’ve come to save you.

(He showed him a tender smile which resembled the young man’s mother.)

I will take revenge for what they have done to you.

What do you want me to do, my son?

 

Wonwoo:

Mother.

(Grabbed the devil’s hand on his cheeks.)

Let me do it.

(His warm expression turned into a gloomy and evil one.)

I shall take my revenge for everything that they have done to me.

 

Devil (Jeonghan):

Will it make you happy?

 

Wonwoo:

Mother, nothing could make me happier than that.

 

Devil (Jeonghan):

Then, if that will make you happy, I shall grant your wish.

What is it you want?

 

Wonwoo:

I want money, I want power! I want everything in this world to be mine!

(The young man gritted his teeth in anger and desire.)

I want to live long! Live forever!

 

          Just then, another voice spoke from the other side. The cold voice was owned by a man standing right before his bare feet, who’s covered with a black cloth concealing his ghost-white complexion and his cold stares.

 

Angel of Death (Seungcheol):

I guess, you’ve made your decision to stay here, Wonwoo-ssi.

 

Wonwoo:

Yes! Yes!

I want to live long! I want to stay here forever!

(He’s laughing while in the border of death and life.)

Money, Power… those things I could never live without.

And more importantly, I will take my revenge to those people who had left me, who had hurt me! I will get everything from them and kill them with my own hands!

(Gripped his hands tight.)

 

Devil (Jeonghan):

(He wore a wicked smile.)

Then it’s all yours.

 

          The devil, who concealed his true form into a very beautiful and delicate creature, opened his hands and blow in the air a golden dust carrying a blessing of a curse. The devil bestowed a gift from hell to the man with a heart full of anger and greed.

 

Devil (Jeonghan):

Strength, wealth, youth, and immortality

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter