Mini Drama: Devil’s Tears: Welcome Back Demon of Greed

Mini Drama: Devil's Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mini Drama: Devil’s Tears: Welcome Back Demon of Greed

 

          The next morning, Jun was called by his master to his house. His voice was cold and Jun knew that he was up to something. He thought that Wonwoo was getting unpredictable as time goes by. Seungcheol, the reaper said that he was getting weaker, but why did he have the feeling that his old master just came back from the voice he heard that very morning.

 

          Jun went to Wonwoo’s mansion that very day and, he was astounded that he was seeing a slim figure who went beside him. He was seeing his beloved Joshua in front of the front door.

 

Jun:

Joshua.

(He called)

 

Joshua:

(He looked back to where the voice was)

Jun.

 

Jun:

What are you doing here?

 

Joshua:

Master called me this morning.

 

Jun:

You too?

Why did he call you?

 

Joshua:

I don’t know.

He said he will tell something.

 

Jun:

But…

 

          Later on, Joshua interrupted his words.

 

Joshua:

Jun?

 

Jun:

Yes.

 

Joshua:

I think I remembered something.

(He bit his lips in anxiousness)

 

Jun:

What is it?

 

          Jun became nervous that Joshua might remember the bad memories he had. He was scared thinking that Joshua might end up hating him, since he was the one who inflicted the pain in him. Though, he should have be prepared, but just the thought of it made him sad already.

 

          He was scared that he might see Joshua sad and in pain again.

 

Joshua:

I think…

(He sighed)

I’m confused Jun.

Can I tell you later?

 

Jun:

Sure.

(With his worried looks)

 

          One moment, the main door opened, and this time it was not any of the servants nor Mingyu, but Wonwoo with his evil smile.

 

Wonwoo:

Come.

Join us in breakfast.

 

          Jun was terrified, while Joshua seemed a little scared- actually, he was more on confused.

 

They didn’t have the choice but to step in the mansion.

 

That time, Jun felt fear.

 

          They followed their master up to their dining table with the three lost puppies sitting up straight with a serious face. They were like frozen figurines sitting on the dining table, and they didn’t know why.

 

Jun and Joshua noticed their unusual action. In fact, they were no actions done because they literally stiffen at their place.

 

          Something might have changed, Jun thought. Given Mingyu and the other’s behaviour that morning.

 

Wonwoo:

(He smirked)

Have a sit.

 

          The two visitors nervously went to their seats.

 

          Wonwoo sat on his throne and started eating with his cold smirks.

 

Wonwoo:

Please enjoy!

(He invited)

 

          The devil wore his scarlet eyes with his cold stares and grin.

 

          It’s been a long time since they’ve seen it again, and it helped Joshua to slowly recall those bitter memories he had from the past.

 

Wonwoo:

Feel comfortable as always.

 

          On the other hand, the boys feel weary about their situation. The air was much colder and heavier than the usual cold atmosphere in the whole place. As instructed, they had their breakfast along with the devil.

 

          Meanwhile, the devil was enjoying the view of the terrified boys in front of him.

 

Wonwoo:

We’re a growing unusual family here, are we?

I invited you for breakfast to fully know you more.

Because I learned something interesting last night.

 

          Wonwoo dropped his utensils neatly as he finished his food and wiped his lips gently with a clean napkin.

 

Wonwoo:

I believe, Joshua already remembered who I am.

I became weak when I got sick for the past few months.

Joshua…

Welcome back, my dear.

 

Jun:

What’s happening, Master?

(With his cold gaze)

 

Wonwoo:

Nothing.

I am feeling great today, Jun.

I wanna play.

(He grinned)

 

          Jun clasped his fist tightly as he became nervous upon the ‘play’ Wonwoo was talking about.

 

Wonwoo:

Anyway…

Let’s begin.

But first, let me re-introduce myself because some already forgot who I am, and one might be still confused- just in case.

(Looked at DK evilly)

I am Jeon Wonwoo pledged to be the devil of greed.

I am real and Jun, Mingyu and Seungkwan knew it.

I don’t know if Joshua already remembered how evil I am, but I am the worst.

 

Mingyu:

Hyung, what’s the matter?

 

Wonwoo:

I’m back, brother.

 

Mingyu:

No. you can’t be.

 

Wonwoo:

I am.

I was just sick for the past few months, Mingyu.

I am cured now.

My wounds had healed last night.

 

          The whole place was filled with dark power and cold atmosphere. The boys trapped inside the room were heavily perspiring.

 

          On the other hand, Wonwoo was amused on how stiff and frightened they had become.

 

Wonwoo:

Lads, the food is getting colder.

Eat.

Oh…

I forgot to tell you that somebody will join us this morning.

(Looked at Jun)

I am sure Jun will be glad to see her.

Jun, you are looking for her…aren’t you?

 

          The devil wore a mischievous smile as he delivered a while cloth, stained with blood with the Elian word written on it, to his loyal servant.

 

Wonwoo:

There buddy.

That’s a present for you.

Have you forgotten this day?

June 10.

(He smirked)

It’s your birthday.

 

Jun:

What’s this thing?

 

Wonwoo:

That’s your only possession, my dear Jun.

Have a look.

 

          Jun opened the piece of cloth on his hand and saw the name ‘Elian’. The name that was given to him by his biological mother.

 

Jun:

This…

 

Wonwoo:

That piece of cloth was the only treasure your mother had given you, child.

Aren’t you happy?

(He chuckled teasing the poor young man.)

It has your mom’s blood, Jun.

But don’t worry, you will be happy to see her soon.

 

          After Wonwoo finished his breakfast, he snapped his fingers, and a wall opened out of the blue. Then, it suddenly become colder and scarier. No wonder, because the frames where the souls were contained was unlocked.

 

          The restless souls kept flying across the rooms all over the mansion knocking and crying for help and plea. Wonwoo sealed his whole mansion so that nobody could run away from him.

 

Wonwoo:

Let the party begin.

(He murmured)

And Joshua…

You will transfer here with us.

 

Jun:

No! He will not!

 

Wonwoo:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter