Mini Drama: Devil’s Tears: Humility

Mini Drama: Devil's Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mini Drama: Devil’s Tears: Humility

 

          The boys remained inside their dining table with all the intensity they were experiencing at the moment.

 

On the other hand, the infant demon was evolving. His blood started fuming in anger as his blood runs through his veins so much faster with the obvious swelling of those little passages (veins) inside his body.

 

          Jun was still standing right in front of the corpse of his mother, whose soul was trapped within the demon’s hand. His eyes were sparkling scarlet red as his fangs grew longer that as of Wonwoo’s sharp ones.

 

          Jun was angry. His demon blood were slowly conquering his heart and his intent to kill the one he called his master, was getting to its peak.

 

          When he turned around and was about to attack that cursed demon that caused his sufferings, another person had already caught Wonwoo’s neck.

 

          Their 1st butler was clasping Wonwoo’s throat so hard and tight with his gritting teeth and illuminating greyish eyes and his light hair was slowly transforming into the deepest color of black.

 

          On the other hand, the people who were viewing the brewing war were frozen. It felt like they were in between the war of heaven and hell. Everything felt so powerful and heavy, and it was impossible for a mere human to breathe.

 

Seungkwan:

(Holding Wonwoo’s neck)

Hi, demon!

(He smirked with annoyance.)

You caught me off guard the moment you stole my scythe and glory (wings).

 

Wonwoo:

You are just a fool.

(He chuckled)

And a weakling, should I say?

(He boasted with his relaxed expression)

 

Seungkwan:

Maybe you are right, but I will not allow it the second time around.

(He admitted it with a smirk)

 

Wonwoo:

As expected of a reaper.

I knew someone darker than you.

 

Seungkwan:

Who?

Seungcheol?

You’re prosecutor.

(He scoffed)

He’s just around.

Waiting for you to give up completely.

You are getting weaker.

 

Wonwoo:

I had just suffered from a sickness.

(He said coolly)

 

Seungkwan:

Yeah.

A tired syndrome.

(He chuckled)
Your fire is slowly diffusing, demon.

 

Wonwoo:

(He laughed)

Aigoo…

I think I am still fresh, my cute butler.

 

          Wonwoo thud Seungkwan’s chest lightly but the force was so strong, that he flew to the other side of the wall.

 

Wonwoo:

(Looked at his hands)

Uh… I have gotten so much stronger, I guess.

 

Seungkwan:

(Stood up with all his pride)

No.

I must admit that I am still weak because I am incomplete, Greed.

(Patted his clothes gently as he removed the dusts attached on his uniform)

 

Wonwoo:

You can’t have it.

It’s sealed.

(He smirked)

 

Jun:

I don’t think so.

(He his lips)

 

          Jun held Seungkwan’s scythe, ready to detach the reaper’s possession from the devil’s binding, while he could feel his powers igniting inside his body. It was a little difficult for Jun since he was not used to his power yet, but he managed to pull the sickle out of that sorcery Wonwoo had bestowed in his collection.

 

          The infant demon threw Seungkwan’s sickle back to him but unfortunately, he didn’t have his wings back, since Wonwoo clutched his hands in place as he set Jun on his blue fire.

 

Joshua, Mingyu, and DK:

Jun/ Jun hyung!

 

          Jun bent down on his knees with the sting the fire was causing his body; however, his skin won’t easily burn.

 

          Mingyu asked DK to protect Joshua, and he was the one who came to rescue Jun, but the devil won’t allow it.

 

          Wonwoo ran fast as a speed of light to reach Mingyu, but Seungkwan shielded him with his enormous sickle by wrapping it around Wonwoo’s thin neck.

 

Seungkwan:

You are not allowed to hurt anyone anymore, greed.

 

Mingyu:

Seungkwan.

 

Seungkwan:

Don’t go near Jun. He can manage unlike you.

You will burn immediately, lad.

 

Mingyu:

But, he’s hurt!

 

Wonwoo:

Aw, c’mon, Mingyu.

(With his teasing voice)

Let him burn.

 

Mingyu:

I can’t!

He’s your son!

I know you’ve come to love him too!

 

Wonwoo:

Love?

Love?!

(He laughed loudly and annoyingly)

My dear brother, that thing do not exist in this house. Ever!

(With his scarlet red eyes)

Don’t play with your imagination.

Well, can’t help it. You are still a baby.

(He smirked)

This is getting exciting.

 

Mingyu:

Hyung! I know you’ve changed.

I know you can be good.

 

Wonwoo:

I do not understood the word ‘good’, baby brother.

(He smirked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter