Mini Drama: Devil’s Tears: Humans are All Like That

Mini Drama: Devil's Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mini Drama: Devil’s Tears: Humans are All Like That

 

          The next day, Mingyu was still thinking of everything Jun had told him. It’s not that he thought that he was lying but he had mixed feelings over it. There’s annoyance, sympathy, determination, and etcetera. Mingyu was tossing and turning on his bed, thinking of what he could do for all of them.

 

          Meanwhile, as the sun had already settled above the sky, the boys went down for their breakfast. Mingyu was obviously worn out; although, he just woke up.

 

Joshua:

Good morning, Mingyu!

(He greeted softly)

 

          Mingyu was startled and his yawn was halted immediately. He composed himself well.

 

Mingyu:

Oh! Good morning!

(He smiled sincerely)

 

          Then, he never forgets to greet the others too.

 

Mingyu:

Joshua hyung, Jun hyung, Wonwoo hyung, Seungkwanie!

Good morning!

Saranghae~

 

          He smiled widely at them waiting for a reply. He waited and waited, but as the longer he waited, he felt disappointed.

 

          Seungkwan just greeted him a lively morning. On the other hand, Joshua and Jun noticed his expression from happy to disappointed one. Without even consulting each other, they both uttered…

 

Jun and Joshua:

Good morning, Mingyu!

 

          Both of them looked at each other and kinda felt shy and tried to composed back themselves.

 

          Meanwhile, Wonwoo felt disgusted about everything in that morning and left the table. He didn’t even let Mingyu dine with them first before going. On the contrary, the ever enthusiastic Mingyu won’t let him go.

 

Mingyu:

Eiii, hyung! I am not even eating yet!

Why are you leaving?

 

Wonwoo:

I lose my appetite when I see your face.

 

Mingyu:

You’re so mean!

 

Wonwoo:

(Wore his cold eyes)

I’m glad you know that.

Faster!

I want to play, Mingyu.

(He smirked)

 

Mingyu:

What will we play?

 

Wonwoo:

You’ll see.

 

          Jun became worried of him; nevertheless, Mingyu didn’t mind, he took it as a regular play like the one he’s doing, like Seungkwan with volleyball.

 

          Mingyu followed him after they ate. Jun held his arm tightly telling him to be careful. On the other hand, Mingyu looked at him with a smile in his face.

 

Mingyu:

I’ll be fine, hyung.

 

          Wonwoo took him inside a casino. Mingyu didn’t like it from the way it looks and its smell was not pleasant at all.

 

Mingyu:

What are we doing here, hyung?

 

Wonwoo:

Playing.

(He smirked)

 

          He showed Mingyu how to play and let him try. It was interesting at first, but Mingyu felt bored because he was becoming frustrated with his luck. He transferred seats, but then he got bored again. Wonwoo was just observing him at that moment.

 

          One moment, a woman came near him. A y and hot beautiful lady. She called Mingyu with a seductive “sir”; however, he ignored her, assuming that it was not him she was calling. Then some time later, she brushed her fingers to his chest which surprised him.

 

Mingyu:

Oh my gadeu!

No!

(He looked up to meet her beautiful face.)

 

Lady:

Hi!

 

Mingyu:

Hi!

(He smiled while removing her slim hand off his body gently)

Please no touch.

(He forced an awkward smiled)

 

Lady:

(She giggled)

You’re so sweet.

 

Mingyu:

Oh-no~

 

Lady:

Want me tonight?

 

Mingyu:

Want what?

 

          Gosh! They were having a difficulty in communicating with each other. Wonwoo came to the rescue.

 

Wonwoo:

(Whispered to Mingyu’s ears)

She said she wants you.

 

Mingyu:

I don’t want her

And hyung, I don’t want here. Let’s go in an arcade with the others.

It’s boring here.

 

          As usual, Wonwoo ignored him.

 

Wonwoo:

He’s very well pleased.

(He answered it for Mingyu)

 

Lady:

Then, shall we?

(She looked at Mingyu and pulled him gently from his seat.)

 

          Mingyu wandered what happened and stopped the lady from pulling him.

 

Mingyu:

Sorry, where we go?

 

Lady:

To the bed.

 

Mingyu:

No sleep.

Morning-now. I already sleep. Done.

 

          The innocent Mingyu answered the lady with all his heart and capability using some of his body language.

 

Lady:

Is this your first time?

(She giggled)

 

Mingyu:

(Looked at his coach for an answer. When Wonwoo nodded he automatically answered…)

Yes.

 

          The lady whispered on his ears that made Mingyu tickle a bit.

 

Lady:

Then, I’ll assure you, you’ll like it.

I’ll serve you well, young man.

(She slid her finger on Mingyu’s jaws.)

 

Mingyu:

No.

Please… no go anywhere.

I stay here.

 

Lady:

Are you scared?

It’ll be fine.

 

Mingyu:

I want him. (I want to go with him/ I want to stay with him.)

(Pointed on Wonwoo)

 

          The lady was surprised and of course, she misinterpreted.

 

Lady:

You want him?

 

Mingyu:

Yes.

I love guy (I love this guy.)

 

          The lady was totally shocked. She thought that it was such a waste for a handsome and y young man like him liking another guy- as in man. She was kinda pissed of what she learned (actually, misinterpreted) and left him with an annoyed face.

 

          Mingyu, on the other hand, was surprised of what she did. Suddenly she’s happy and later on, she’s upset. He was clueless about the stranger’s action and went back to his devil hyung.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter