..33

Friendship and Love

No One Pov

They were awkwardly standing next to each other especially after what had happened. Jinhye tried her best to not look at Jimin but seem she can't help herself, she secretly took a glance at him when he was not looking.

Jimin on the other hand feels someone watching him but when he tilted his head to his side, Jinhye quickly look away and whistle like nothing happened.

As they arrived at the hotel, Jinhye halted in her track making Jimin stopped walking. He turned around and raise his eyebrows, "you okay there?"

She keep biting her lips in nervous which her habit whenever she feel nervous. Jimin headed towards her in confusion, "hey, what's wrong?"

Jinhye looked up and suddenly giving him a hug. He went speechless when Jinhye suddenly hugged him.

"don't move. acted like we're couple." she whispered in his eae and Jimin feels like his heart sank when she said that. he thought that maybe just maybe it was the way of her thanking.

"did we interrupt something?"

They heard an unfamiliar voice said behind them. Jinhye break the hug while Jimin still in confused state at Jinhye behavior.

Jinhye broke into a small smile, "not really..what a such coincidence. so what are you doing here, Kim Hanbin?"

Jimin finally realized who it was and look shocked. Before Hanbin open his mouth, his fiancee beat him to it, "what do you think it looks like?" and her eyes wonder at Jimin and eyeing him up and down.

Jinhye trying to calm her down when she didn't paying any attention at her but instead her eyes..oh Jinhye know that eyes very well..the eyes that full of lust when you saw someone a very good looking or handsome.

Jinhye wrapped her hand around Jimin's waist and rested her head at his broad shoulders. Jinhye ignored her and looked at Hanbin, "did you really choose her? I think you should think twice.." Jinhye smirked while Eunji threw her a glare.

Hanbin looked confuse, "what do you mean?"

Jinhye evily laughs, "oh dear, you sure are blind. this over here had her eyes with my boyfriend!" she sarcastic said and glare at Eunji.

They looked shocked at Jinhye words and Eunji nervously laughed it off. "I am not!"

"thats not nice of you for saying that way." Hanbin defend her.

Jinhye roll her eyes and Hanbin turned his head at Jimin, "so I guess you really did good find some hot good looking guys, uh? tell me how many guys did you already try on?"

At the whole time meeting with Hanbin, Jimin had been quiet all the time since he didn't know what to do but when action of Jinhye making him looked startled and gulped down his saliva in nervous.

yes, he does feel jealous and angry at the same time but he just don't know what to do. he also feel uncomfortable under Eunji's eyes because she had been staring at him with flirtious eyes.

he snapped his head when Hanbin mention his name. Jinhye clenched Jimin's shirt tightly making him looking at her in concern.

"listen here Kim Hanbin you-"

"is not your business anyway. she is mine and I am not her boy toys!" Jimin interrupt his word and coldly said at him.

A surprise looks written on Jinhye face because she didn't expect that from him. then, Jimin grabs her shoulder and raise his eyebrow at them, "so if you mind, we want to take our rest because we're just having a veeeeery goooooood moment just now." Jimin smirked and walked away with Jinhye at his side.

Then, Jimin halted on his walk so does Jinhye just right on Hanbin's side.

"don't ever show up your face at us again." with that, Jimin coldy bumped with his shoulder and left Hanbin with his fiancee behind looking speechless at his words.

Once both of them went inside the elevator, Jinhye breathed out a relieved sighs, "that's was close one."

She then looked at Jimin who has a serious looks and there is a sudden cold aura on him. she wanted to ask him for what he did back there. she heard what he saying at Hanbin and that's makes her confuse at his acted.

"Jimin..-"

"you still love him?" his sudden questions making Jinhye looked confuse again.

"what do you mean?"

He finally looked at Jinhye with those poker face on and his eyes looked furious. "I said do you still love him?"

Jinhye scoffed, "so what? do you got problem with that?" she said getting irritated at him because he just asking her stupid question.

Jimin harshly turned her around and pushed her against the wall. This action of him making her eyes widen in shock. "yah!"

He brought his face closer, "you still love him or not?" he deadly asked causing Jinhye gulped down in frightened looking Jimin behave like this.

"Jimin...I..-"

He lowered his head in defeat and let out a sighs, "I'm sorry.." he muttered then the door of the elevator opened signalling that they arrived at their floor.

He went out with his hand in his pocket leaving Jinhye stunned at his 180 change attitude.

Just before the door closed, she snapped her thought away and went out from the elevator.

She wants to call out Jimin but he seems like he lost in thought completely straight went to his room. Jinhye sighs in defeat and also went to her room.

"now the sleeping beauty is back. hey, where have you been dude?" Hyerin asked her as soon as she entered their room.

Jinhye walked past by her and Lea completely ignoring both of them. She laid on her bed and close her eyes.

Both of them exchange looks and Lea shrugged her shoulder as she finishing dry up her hair. Hyerin went to Jinhye, "you okay there?"

Jinhye opened her eyes and looked at Hyerin with an annoyed looks, "go away, Hyerin. I'm not in the mood for now."

Hyerin looked irritated the way she acted and lift her body up by force. "tell us what's going in your mind that you've been sighing over hundredth times?"

Jinhye ruffle her hairs in frustrations, "I saw Hanbin here..."

This makes Lea and Hyerin gasped in surprise, "WHAT?!"

"geez girls, calm your down.."

Both of them glared at her and Jinhye immediately shot her arms up in the air, "fine, fine.. geez..I don't know but somehow he just there with his ing stupid fiancee.."

"but why are they here?" Lea curiously asked. Hyerin put her finger under her chin pretend that she was thinking.

"is it because of their an advance honeymoon? like Jinhwan and Lea?"

Lea smacked her head at the back causing the poor girl pouted, "Lea~ah, you know I was joking around.."

She shook her head in disbelief at her behavior and looked at Jinhye who seems in trouble. "what's wrong?"

"I was with Jimin this whole morning..."

"WHAT?!" they yelled in surprised for the second time causing Jinhye close her ear at their loudness.

"tell us from A to Z!"

"geez, when I was talking about Hanbin you guys look like uninterested and now when about Jimin you guys went crazy! unbelievable" Jinhye said in disbelief.

"dude, it's Park Jimin we talking here! and this is so unlike you! knowing you two always bickering each other like Tom and Jerry...." Hyerin muttered at the last word so Jinhye won't hear it. But Lea heard what she saying and close preventing her from laughing.

"okay to be short, he called me at freaking early morning 4.30am because he said he wants to bring me somewhere.."

Jinhye stop in the middle of her talks and look at their reaction which creep her out. Both of her friends grinning in happily and their eyes twinkle in excitement.

"dude, you creep the hell out of me."

Now, they narrowed her eyes.."don't talk like that. we're just too excited. so where does he bring you to until he wake you up in early morning?"

"promise me don't freak out, okay?"

they just nodded their head eagerly, "he brings me to watch sunrise.." that's when both of them shouted in joy.

"aaaw~ how romantic~"

"I wish I could be you, lucky crazy girl!"

Jinhye facepalm herself and shook her head, "you guys don't understand..which part is romantic? gosh, I don't know why he being so much nice at me.."

Lea knocked her head, "aigoo~ can't you see that he likes you?"

"what the? N.O..thats not gonna happen!"

Hyerin looked at Jinhye in suspicious, "are you perhaps dating Taehyung?"

This words makes Jinhye laughed hard while Lea looked at Hyerin in confusion, "did you think that we had things together?" Jinhye breathed out and says, "no, we're not.."

"Hyerin, why did you ask her? you knew so well her answer.." Lea confusedly said at Hyerin who just shrug her shoulder.

Lea turned her head at Jinhye back, "so what happened after your sunrise date?"

"we happened to be coincidence met Hanbin after that."

"woah, that's new. and what his reaction then?" Hyerin asked out of curiosity.

"I just hugged Jimin infront of him and acted a sweet couple..you know the worst part is..that is looking lustfully at Jimin..gosh! I feel like I want to poke her eyes out!" Jinhye furiously said when she remember how exactly her eyes at Jimin.

"you sound...-" Lea trailed off as she said when Hyerin continue,"....jealous and mad.."

"... girlfriend.." both of them finished said and they looked in daze.. Jinhye snapped her finger in front of their eyes and they snapped back to reality.

"I am not anything like that!" Jinhye defense herself even though she feels confuse her feelings sometimes.

They just giggle and shook their head in amused, "you know this is a good start, right Hyerin?"

Hyerin nodded her head in happily, "come on Jinhye..it's about to start a new change in your life?"

Jinhye stubbornly shook her head and cross her arms out, "Nope!" but she didn't say the part incident with Jimin after accidentally met with Hanbin.

"I had feelings that you two will make a good couple?" Hyerin unsure said as she nudge Lea for helping her out.

"yeah..besides you need to move on from him. show him that he really regret letting you go like that."

Jinhye let out a heavy sighed and stood up from her bed making they looked at her in confusion, "I'm going to take a bath. you guys go first.. I..need time... alone.." with that she carry her towel and went into the bathroom.

Hyerin and Lea glance each other and sighed. "let's just hope something good happen between them." Lea said in hope while Hyerin nodded her head in agreed.