...23

Friendship and Love

No one POV

She lazily went down for having her breakfast with her eyes looks drowsy also has dark circle and her hair in a mess.

She went to the kitchen and her maids looking shocked at her appearance.

"Miss! Are you okay?"

She just nodded her head and silently eat her breakfast. They were wondering what is happening to the happy go lucky Jinhye.

Luckily, today is Sunday so no school for her and only a few days left before school break coming.

When she finished her meal, she bowed at her maids making the maid shocked at her sudden action. They also bowed at her, "Thank you for the breakfast."

With that, she straightly went to her room and lay sleepless on her bed with arms spread wide. 

She close her eyes feeling so tired and sleepy. Yesterday night, she haven't a peaceful sleep because thinking about that ert a.k.a Park Jimin.

She tossed around on her bed last night not having a good sleep thinking what would happen if Taehyung weren't interrupted them.

She ruffles her hair in frustration when she thinks about that again. "Gosh Park Jimin! Look what you've done to me!"

ting! ting! ting!

She took her phone and lazily take a look at her notification. She opened her WhatsApp and widen her eyes.

 

Good morning baby girl! did you sleep well? I hope you don't think too much about me. 😉
-ert Jimin-

"WHAT THE ?!"

gaped open and jaw dropped. She can't believe with her own eyes, she rubbed her eyes multiple times and it's still the same.

She read and read over and over again and still can't believe it with her own eyes that he just sent her a text like that. That's so unusual for her.

😵😵😒😒
- Bad Jinhye-

She click send and after one minutes pass by, she heard another text coming up.

wanna go hangout today while finish up our project?
-ert Jimin-

Gosh! I almost forgotten about that. Why don't you finish it up for me? I'm tired and I want to go to sleep.
-Bad Jinhye-

Oh come on! are you expecting me to finish up all by myself?
-ert Jimin-

Duh! Yes! 
-Bad Jinhye-

Then, I just said that to the teacher that you don't want to work with me! 
-ert Jimin-

Gosh! *roll eyes* FINE! where should we meet up?
-Bad Jinhye-

How about your house then?
-ert Jimin-

Whatever! Just come before 4pm, okay?
-Bad Jinhye-

Why not now? 😌
-ert Jimin-

No! Before 4pm,okay? BYE! 
-Bad Jinhye-

She quickly end their conversation and breathe out in relief. She mentally curse herself when she forgetting things. she just remembered that they have school project.

"I want to go to sleep~" She yawned and lay down on her bed. Her eyes slowly become heavy and off to Dreamland.

-----

Jimin's POV

I chuckled as I read her last text on WhatsApp. I put back my phone in my pocket and let out a sighs.

I kept thinking about last night and shook my head not believing at my own actions. "We're almost kiss last night. That was so embarrassing!"

I face palmed and shakes my head in disbelief. I suddenly remember something and takes the things out from the drawer.

I stared for a longing time as the keychain swirl around my fingers. The keychain has a name on it. Love yourself. 

"Does she doesn't remember about this keychain or she just forgotten?" I said to myself.

I heard someone rang the bell and put it on my pocket and walked up to the door.

Once I opened the door, it's reveal Taehyung.

"Taehyung! what's up man?" I cheerfully greet him but he just walk past by me.

"O...Kay." I unsure replied.

He went to the living room and fold his arm giving me a glare.

"What with your face? Someone is not in mood." I wiggle my eyebrow then he sighs.

"I'm going to straight forward. Do you.. have any chance have some feelings for her?" He suddenly asks.

"Uh..her? Wh-o?", i asked trying to not look obviously known the person he talked about.

"You know the answer yourself. Now, do you or not?", he said sternly. I gulped my saliva down since it was awkward for me to tell my true feelings easily.

I raise my eyebrows, "Oh Jinhye.. what do you mean?"

He sighs, "The incident of last night, did you do it on purpose? You almost kiss her!"

I chuckled at him when i finally get it, "Taehyung, you do know that i am trying to only. There's no way i'm trying to kiss her for real."

Taehyung shot me a glare then soften, "Are you sure? Are there no other reason why you did that?"

"If you wanna know.. then i'll tell you..", i sat infront of him with my serious looks. Taehyung eyes widened probably confused on my action.

I heaved a frustrated sigh before i proceed, "She call me fat cheeks! so i am upset since it annoyed me so i a little bit."

"Now, do you get it?", i continued then he nodded.

"So there are no other feelings? I mean you don't have any little bit some feelings for her?", He asked the same question.

I paused for a moment, "N..O, no, don't be ridiculous!"

Taehyung relief a huge lump out of his mouth and he finally breathe lighter, "I was going to knock you down if you do like her."

I wrinkle my face, "Why?"

"Because you are a playboy which not fit with her.", he chuckled but i threw the pillow hard to him and it manage to hit his face.

"I'm not a player", i stated seriously and he just nodded.

"Why you so mad, Jiminie~?"

"Nothing"

Taehyung calmed down and back with his mood, "It's good that you don't have any crush on her because i am the one who will going to make her mine."

My eyes widened.. what was this feelings that i felt? It was the same feelings as i felt when Jinhye look at Jinhwan, this feelings which i don't want to exists..

Jelousy.

"Why you silent?", Taehyung's voice snapped me back to reality. I fake a smile even though my action were so slow.

"No no, it's great, i mean, when will you confess?", damn! i don't even want to know about it.

"Hmmm, next week maybe. Or tomorrow", Taehyung said and eyed me.

"Oh..", was all i managed to say before Taehyung stood up and patted my shoulder. I don't even know why he do that.

"I'm off for a while, thanks for telling.", Taehyung said cheerfully then he went out of my house.

I scoffed.. why am i even got jealous? Taehyung is my friend so.. maybe he was right to be with Jinhye, wasn't it?

----

Taehyung's POV

I knew it.. i was right.

I kicked the rock infront of me while both of my hands were inside my jacket pocket.

I smiled to myself in victory.

Previously in Jimin's house, i purposely talked about Jinhye because i was curious on what he's going to answered me when i asked him about last night.

But then, to let me confirmed myself on last night incident.. i ask him about his feelings for her. And the way i lied to him that i was going to confessed, his expression suddenly changed.

I chuckled, Jiminie pabo. You will never fool me even though i might look stupid.

I know.. you like Jinhye. And i know you chase for her last night because you cared for her.

So, mystery solved.