..9

Friendship and Love

Jinhwan’s POV

I furrowed my eyebrow and looked at Taehyung in confusion. “Why are those two running from?”

Taehyung shrugged. “So, who are this guy?” I said as I diverted back my attention at the guy beside Taehyung which I assumed his name is Jimin where somewhat sound familiar to me.

“I’m Park Jimin.” He simply said.

I raise my eyebrow. “Park Jimin? Oh you are that baking’s son, right?”

Taehyung elbowed my side and I winced in pain. “Don’t mind this old man. By the way Jimin, his name is Jinhwan and he is always like this making people misunderstanding about him.” He shot me a glare.

Jimin let out a sighs, “It’s okay. Its true. But I need to go to Principal’s office. Would you mind showing me where is Principal’s office?”

“Taehyung, I think you should. Because there is 10 minutes left before the class start.” I said as matter of fact.

Taehyung nodded. “Sure. Come my chingu! I’ll show you the way.” He beamed and wrapped his arm over Jimin’s shoulder.

I watched them as they walking down to the corridor which lead to the Principal’s office.

“Hmm, must ask those two girl what is going on between Jinhye and him. It seems like Jinhye doesn’t like Jimin’s presence.” I mumbled.

------

Lea’s POV

“Lea, I’ve gotta go because I just remember that I need to meet up with my classmate discuss about our project. See ya at lunch.” Hyerin waved and ran to her class.

I nodded at her and waved back. I sighs knowing that Jinhye will be not in mood for today. “Aigoo, out of many school in Korea, why would he choose here?” I shook my head in disbelief.

I went to my class just before the school’s bell rings. I saw Jinhye put her head down on the table on top of her arms. Then, I sit on my chair and glance at Jinhye. “Psst! Jinhye, are you okay?”

She slowly lifted her head up, “No worries. I’m okay.”

I nodded my head, “Okay then. Why are you walked away leaving us? Is it because Jimin?” I whispered at the last part so no one would hear our conversation.

I heard she let out a frustrated sigh. “Just don’t mention his name.”

Before I speak, our subject teacher comes in. “Good morning class.”

“Good morning, sir.” We said in unison.

“Okay, today we will be having a new student. Please come in, new student.” Our teacher said as he nodded at the person outside.

I know who is the new student our teacher talking about. He slowly coming into our class and I glanced at Jinhye's direction. I can see that she glaring at him.

“Hello everyone. My name is Park Jimin. I just get back here after 6 years living in London. I look forward studying in here.” He bowed and our class clapped at him especially the girls.

I rolled my eyes in annoyed at them who are fangirling at him. “He already got an attention in here, what a joke.” I mutter.

“So, Jimin you can sit to everywhere you like.” Our teacher happily said.

Jimin bowed and he scanning the class to search an empty table. “Jimin oppa. Please sit next to me.” I heard one of the student seductively said.

“Oh god!” I heard Jinhye mumble at my side.

I bet she also annoyed at the student. I know that infront of her table, there is one an empty seat. I saw Jimin slowly walking at Jinhye's direction and smirk.

“Is this seat taken?” He asked at Jinhye.

I saw Jinhye let out a breath to calm herself down. “Yes. And its where my feet rested.” She placed her feet on the chair infront of her.

“Oh come on. Why would you do that?”

I stared at them with eyes wide because Jimin harshly shooed Jinhye’s foot away from the chair and he seat on it.

She looks really annoyed and the next thing I know, she kick the chair with her strength causing Jimin to stumble forward.

“Ahn Jinhye! What are you doing over there?!” Our teacher yelled causing all students in the class turned their head at our way. “Whatever.” She puffed out her cheeks in annoyed.

“Please pay attention to my class. This is your last year in school. And I don’t want to see any of your faces here again next year.” Our teacher said as matter of fact. Jinhye rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest.

Then, the class begin as usual. In the corner of my eyes, I saw Jimin turned around and glare at Jinhye with hatred.

“This means war.” I heard him saying that with serious looks. Jinhye looked at him with a blank expression.

-----

Jinhye's POV

I slammed my hand on my table causing my friends jumped in their seat. “Geez! What your problem woman?” Hyerin said in annoyed.

“Jinhye, what’s wrong?” Jinhwan worriedly asked.

“That arrogant jerk is in my class!” I said in frustration. “I hate him! I hate him!”

“Jinhye, chill. Don’t say that. You might end up liking him in the end.” Hyerin jokingly said. Jinhye shot her a dead glare and Hyerin gulped.

“That’s enough. Jinhye, I think you should ignore him.” Lea calmly said and eat her food.

“But Lea, can’t you see the way he looked at me? ! I wanna smack his face with my fist.” I sighed.

“Who are you guys talking about?” Taehyung suddenly said causing me to tilt my head at him.

I saw that arrogant bastard beside him and furrowed my eyebrow. “Why the hell are you taking him here?” Jinhye said angrily.

“He is my friend, so I bring him here so that he could join us for lunch.” Taehyung innocently say.
Jimin look at Jinhye and smirk. “Its okay V, I found another table. If I seat here I feel like I want to puke sitting at the same table as her.” Jimin stare at Jinhye and walked away.

“What the hell?!! Guys, did you hear what I’m hear?! What did he think I am? A GARBAGE?!!” Jinhye say right after Jimin walked away. Lea stand up and cover Jinhye’s mouth with her hands. “Will you shut your mouth? You’re so loud. They can hear you.” Lea say to Jinhye.

I stare at Lea and she uncover my mouth. He was so annoying! I hate him! So I slumped on my seat and sighed heavily. Taehyung become clueless on why Jinhye acted that way. “Why are you acting that way? Its rude, you know.” He curiously asks.

“Keep calm Jinhye, you can’t just be angry and moody all day. Cheer up!” Hyerin say and pinch Jinhye’s cheek.

I take a deep breath, “I don’t like him. Seriously V, how come you know him?”

“Like I said he is my childhood friend.” He bluntly said.

“What happened between you and him? You looks so mad at him.” Jinhwan asks with a food in his mouth.

Before I opened my mouth, someone calling out my name. I rolled my eyes in annoyed and ignore the person. “Yah! Ahn Jinhye! What the happen to you? I was trying to call you and message but got no reply. YAH!” The person shouts making students staring at us.

“Can I have another a peaceful day? Listen here, Hwang Minhyun.” I tilted my head at him and I can see that he looked pissed right now. “I’m not in the mood right now to hear you talking nonsense. We’re over. I told you not to call me or message anymore. So, off!” I angrily said making my friends looked shocked.

“What..yah! its not funny.” Minhyun said in disbelief. I narrowed my eyes, “I said get out from here. I just using you.”

Minhyun jaw dropped. He wants to speak but Jinhwan beat him to it. “Minhyun-sshi, I think you should get out from here. I hope you understand.”

“I’m ing hate you. I thought you really love me.” He said for the last one before he walked out from the cafeteria in shamed.

“Whatever.” I mumble.

“Jinhye, what was that? When will you stop playing with their heart? You know usually a guy likes to play with a girl’s heart not the opposite way.” Hyerin said in nervous.

I ignored her and pushed my plates away. Taehyung looked at me in confusion. “You’re not eat that?”

“I lost my appetite. I’m going first.” I coldly said. “Jinhye, please. Stop this acting of yours.” Jinhwan said with a concern voice. I ignored all of them and went out.

“Hyerin, see what you’ve done.” Lea hissed at Hyerin.

“I was stating the true, okay?” Hyerin defend.

“Okay girls, stop this.” Jinhwan sternly said.

“Jinhwan, why she acted like y stuff? I never saw her like that before." Taehyung clueless asked.

Jinhwan sighs, “Since they broke up, things has changed, V."

“That bastard! Is that why she acting this way?”

Jinhwan sadly nodded as Lea and Hyerin continued eat their food in silence.

Without them knowing, Jimin been watching them from afar and even heard what they are talking about.

Jinhye? Breakup? with who? is that why she acting like that? so what shes like before then?

There is so many thought in his mind right now. "Jinhye, you makes me want to know more about you."