..3

Friendship and Love

No one POV

The next morning, Lea awaken and found herself in Jinhye's room.

She groaned when the sunlight hits on her face. "Stupid sun. Disturbing my sweet sleeps." She murmurs.

Then, she remembered the incident last night with Jinhwan. She frustrated let out a sighs, "Haish! Molla!"

She lazily wake up from her bad sleep and yawned. She looks around and smile in satisfies seeing the room is cleaned already.

She massage her shoulder because yesterday night she helped the maids clean Jinhye's room while she fell asleep.

She looks at Jinhye's figure and silently sighs. I hope you'll be fine.

She slowly woke Jinhye up so that both of them won't be late for school. "Jinhye~ wake up~ it's time for school." She softly said.

What she didn't know was Jinhye actually awake before Lea wake up. Jinhye wouldn't budge nor make a movement.

"come on, you lazy . I don't want to be late for school, you know." Lea jokingly said

"So, go. If you afraid being late for school." Jinhye harshly said and turn her back towards Lea which surprise Lea for a moment.

"Wait, are you awake for all the time?" Lea said in disbelief.

Jinhye raise her body up and turned at Lea with cold face. "Why do you care anyway? Just go."

Lea folded her arms, "No. You must go to school. Forget about everything. Things that already happened just let it be. So, move on." When Lea realized what she just said, she widen her eyes and soften when she looks at Jinhye with her head down.

"hey, I'm sorry. Forget what..."

Jinhye cut her in, "You're right, Lea-ah. I should let it go." She sadly said.

Lea sighs and sit beside Jinhye, "Jinhye, you have me, Jinhwan and Hyerin. We're just worry about you if you behave like this. So, smile! I just want my Jinhye's back."

She let out a small laughs which makes Lea proudly smile at her. "There you go. You looks pretty when you laugh like that."

She playfully pinch Lea's arm side, "You jerk! That's mean I'm not pretty every day? Huh?"

"Awww! Jinhye! I was kidding! I just want to light up the mood." Lea whines.

When they make eye contact, they burst to laugh and out of sudden Jinhye hugs Lea which makes Lea smile. "Thank you for always being here when I need someone. You know my parents are because they just focus on their work than their daughter."

Lea her back in comfort, "Like I said, we're always be there for you, Jinhye."

Jinhye broke the hug which makes Lea looked at her in confuse. "No 'unnie'? Before you call me 'Jinhye unnie' and where is 'unnie' go? Huh?"

Lea raise her eyebrow and grin, "I did? Hmm, I can't remember that I call you 'unnie' before."

"YAH!" Jinhye slaps her arm playfully.

Lea laughs, "Just kidding."

--------------------

Author's POV

Seoul International School - 7:00 am

"Aw, man! Now, I miss my favourite drama. That's because of you! You better treat me to the movie. I was taking care of you last night which I had no choice but to miss my favourite drama."

"Watch your mouth, young lady. I didn't asked for you to taking care of me. And don't blame me tho. You think I don't know that you and Jinhwan went out, hm?" Jinhye wiggle her eyebrow.

Lea pushed her face. "Stop that thinking. We're just went out for dinner. That's it. Nothing romantic happen."

Jinhye laughs at her. "Oh come on. You guys can asked my maid for cook a dinner for both of you, right? Why must waste money. Tsk tsk."

Lea just can't tell at Jinhye about the fact that she and Jinhwan had a small fights.

Suddenly someone wrapped their shoulder at both of them causing her and Jinhye jumped in surprised. "WTF?! Yah! You scared me, you !" Lea yelled at the person.

The person laughed seeing their reaction. "Geez, You guys looks happy talking each other which left me out. Ouch, I'm hurt!"

Both of them shot a death glare at the person and she immediately stopped. Seriously, this girl causing us so much attention. !

Jinhye suddenly give her a headlock. "You devil! You shouldn't scared us like that."

She yelped in pain. "Ouch! Jinhye! Its hurt. I promise I won't do that again."

Jinhye let her go and she quickly breathed in the air. "You better keep that promise of yours, Song Hyerin." Jinhye sternly said.

She raise her arms in surrender, "Fine. You win."

Then she pulled Lea's shoulder, "So, did I miss something?"

"You wanna know? Yesterday night, Jinhwan asking her out a date. Can you believe it?" Jinhye beamed.

Seriously, this girl must have something with her brain. Yesterday, she was crying so hard and now look at her. Aigoo. Lea thought.

"What? Really? Yah! Lea, tell me the whole story." Hyerin nudge on Lea's side causing Lea to snap back to reality. "Hm! That's not a date, girls. It was just dinner."

Hyerin pouts, "Aw, here I thought that he finally falling for you."

Lea knocked her head, "Silly! He mustn't know about this. If he knew that I have feelings at him, you and you.." she points at Hyerin and Jinhye as well. Jinhye pointed herself in disbelief, "...will be dead.."

Jinhye scoff in disbelief while Hyerin looks at Lea in awe. "Oh, speaking of him. There he is, the prince charming." Hyerin dramatically said.

Lea and Jinhye shake their head at Hyerin behavior. "Hey girls. So, what's up? And Jinhye how are you?" Jinhwan said.

"Nothing. I'm fine, Jinhwan. Thanks." Jinhye chuckles.

Hyerin looks at Jinhwan and Jinhye in confuse, "Did something happen to her? Of course she's okay."

Lea looks anywhere but not him because she still remember what they are talking about last night.

Jinhwan laughs, "Aigoo. As always, Hyerin didn't know." Then, Jinhwan stared at Lea but Lea avoid his stare which makes him sighs. Jinhye nudge his side and eyeing him 'What happened?'.

Hyerin looks clueless. "What is it? What I didn't know about? Aigoo. You guys always keep a secret from me. Hmph!"

Jinhwan chuckles, "There is nothing to worry about, Hyerin. Everything is okay. Except someone seems don't like my presence here."

Three heads looking at Lea's direction. Lea looked at them in confuse, "What?"

"Yah! Is there something going on between you two?" Hyerin asks while eyeing Lea and Jinhwan in suspicious.

Lea sighs in defeat, "There is nothing, really. Don't worry. Jinhwan just making up a story."

Three of them shook their head when Hyerin's face become serious all of sudden. "Hey, why is Hanbin with that girl?"

Jinhye looks at where Hyerin pointed out and she clenched her fist.

"Jinhye? Are you okay?"

She tilted her head to the side seeing three of her friends looking worry at her. "I'm fine. Let just go." She coldly said.

Now, I know why Jinhye acting this way. WTF! Hyerin angrily thought while took a glance at Hanbin where he was talking happily with his now new girlfriend.

-------

LEA's POV

She angrily walking into my class as I follow her and keeps my distance from her. She slumped on her seat as the other students looking at her with confuse looks.

"WHAT?!" She snapped at them and they continue with their business.

I took a sit which happen to be at her side. I slowly say, "Hey Jinhye. Are you okay?"

She pretending not to hear me. In the corner of my eyes, I saw someone stood infront of her table so Jinae looked up from her phone and she raise her eyebrow at him.

"Jinhye-sshi, please accept my gift." He stretched his arm out with a gift as he bowed.

She eyed the gift before slapped it away and the gift fall from his hand down to the ground. My classmates and I shocked at her reaction. "Why the hell did you give me a gift for? Who do you think you are?!" She yelled.

She angrily stood up from her seat and grab his collar. "Stay away from me! I hate it when a nerd like you pretending nice to me!"

"Jinhye! That's enough!" I warned.

She pushed him makes him stumbles backward. "Youngjae, I'm sorry on behalf of her. I hope you will understand her. She having a bad day." I suddenly said and gives him a small smile.

He nodded. He picks up his gift that were thrown on the ground and went back to his seat acted like nothing happened.

Actually, he was scared to death seeing Jinhye like that not just him but also my classmate looks at her in shocks. Why? That's because they never see Jinhye angry before. They see in Jinhye who has always a smile on her face.

"Jinhye, that's not nice of you. Why are you throw his gift? He just being nice of you. You're not like this, Jinhye." I calmly said.

Not long after that, our Math's teacher comes in. That's when the class begin. Truthfully, she also don't know why she acted like that. Is it because she saw that jerk with his new girlfriend or what. She look at Youngjae's direction where he focus on his notes. She remembered that's how him before.

I looked at her with worried face. I was shocked as the other students seeing her mad like that. I also never see her angry before. I see in Jinhye as a cheerful, bright, soft hearted kind of person. She always has smile on her face but now in my eyes that she slowly changed.

I should've known from the moment we stepped into the school. Whenever, we walking passed with other students, she didn't greeted back at them which she usually happily greets them. She didn't smile not after Hyerin comes to scare hell out of us. And now, this happened.

I sighs and focus on the subject today. The more I thinking about it, the more headache I get.