..11

Friendship and Love

Jinhwan POV

I stretched my arms out as I heard the bell rings. “Gosh, finally!” I mumble. I look around in my class as they getting ready to leave.

"Everyone don't forget about the project that I asked you to. The due is in 3 weeks. Remember?" Remind Miss Jang.

"Okay." All of us said in unison.

"Yo Jinhwan, any plan for tonight?" asked one of my friend.

I smiled, "I have. I'm sorry. I've got family dinner tonight."

He nodded, "Its alright."

I fist bumped with him and smile. I slung my bag on my shoulder and salute at him. "See ya."

But on my way to walk out, I saw Hanbin slowly heading towards at me. I clenched my fist to try calm myself down. "Jinhwan. Can we talk?"

I looked at him with a serious face. "No." I try to walk past by him but he blocked my way. I shot him a glare. "Get.Out.Of.My.Way." I said as I clenched my teeth together.

He stubbornly shook his head. "I'm sorry that I was lied to you especially to Jinhye. It was...-"

I harshly pushed him to the side and ignored him calling out my name.

"Jinhwan, please. I don't want to lose you nor Jinhye. You two are great friend to me. Please, Jinhwan~" He desperately said.

I halted on my track. "I know I was a selfish, ego, didn't think about others feeling. But please for..-""

"You should ask apologize at Jinhye not me. Beside, I knew it already because how the way you ditch her or leave her when you two hanging out. You always on the phone which was before you never like that." I cut him off.

I turned around and I saw his eyes went wide and he look surprise at what I am just say. "Tell me why should I forgive you after what you had done to Jinhye?!" I snapped.

"How did you...-"

"Look Hanbin, if thats you want to tell me, then just go away. You already wasted my time." I shooed him away and left him behind looking dumbfounded.

I didn't hear him calling out my name anymore so I sighs of relief. But deep in ny heart, I felt guilty because of my harsh words and he is my friend tho but I still can't forgive him yet.

Hanbin just watched his only friend walked away. He feel so helpless now. Nobody wants to hear out his problem. Nobody is be there for him if he really need them. Everything has change just because he make one mistake.

"I don't want to lose a friend like you." He sadly said as his tears slowly form in his eyes.

----------------

Lea's POV

As the time goes, its already time to go home. I yawned and glance at Jinhye. I shook my head because she's been sleeping instead of listening to the teacher.

Probably because last night she lack of sleep.

I heard our subject teacher slammed his ruler on the table making Jinhye jolted up from her slumber. 

"Don't forget to finish up your assignment? You heard me?" Our subject teacher strictly said.

"Yes, sir." We're said in nervous.

He narrowed his eyes and nodded. "Class dismiss."

The students hurriedly packing their things and went out from the class. It is because they want to go home as soon as possible.

"Lea, what did I miss?" I heard Jinhye asking me as she rubbed her eyes.

"An assignment about what we did to our previous project." I calmly said.

"Oh. Damn! I've got a headache now." She massage her forehead.

"Thats because you sleep in the class, sleepy head." Jimin interrupted our conversation.

"Oh boy, here we go again." I mutter.

"None of your business." I saw Jinhye stopped infront of him and Jimin looked at her in suspicious.

Jinhye innocently smile and punch his face. I gaped in horror because I wasn't expected that from her. Jimin fall on the ground with a hand on his cheek.

He looked at Jinhye in shock, "What the ?!"

Jinhye blew off her fist and smile, "Nothing. Let just say a gift to welcome the new student. And..."

Jinhye bend down at his level and smirk, "My hand was so itching to punch you on the face. You're such an annoying."

Jinhye slung her bag, "You said this is war? Now the game begin." Then, she walked out leaving me looking shock at what was happened.

Jimin scoff and then he saw me. "What are you staring at?"

I raised up my arm in defense and ran out from the class. Geez! He really scary~

"Jinhye! What the hell was that?" I stormed at her as she put her bag in the car.

She tilted her head, "What? He deserve it. I'm really pissed at him."

"God damn Jinhye! You will be in big trouble." I shook my head in disbelief.

She enter her car, "I don't give a ." She started the engine car and looked at me, "Your coming?"

I wrapped my arms over my chest, "No. Thanks for the offer."

She looked at me in weird, "I didn't offer you that. I was just asking about the invitation from Jinhwan. He called me just now about family dinner with his family."

I unwrapped my arms and change to frown. "Is it? He can tell me in person."

She shrugs, "I don't know. He seems in hurry. Maybe because he forgot to call you.".

"Yeah right." I scoff and blew my bangs off.

Jinhye gasped and her eyes went wide. "You jealous, did you?"

I coughed, "What the? Of course not. Why should I?"

Jinhye grinned, "Aye, come on. You are? Are you finally falling for him?"

"Gosh Jinhye! Just go home already." I look away to hide my face from embarrassment. I think she caught me lying.

"Okay. Goodluck for tonight." She waved and drove off.

I looked at the car and sighed, "Am I? Why should I be jealous of her? She just his bestfriend and nothing more. Haish. What am I thinking?"

"Lea, there you are. I was searching for you." I heard my cousin said.

I looked at him and yelp. "Epps."

Did I imagine it or Did Jimin just giving a dead glare? What the heck?!

"Are you guys going somewhere?" I shakily asked him.

"Yeah but you want to hangout? It will be fun." Taehyung shrugs.

I shot him a glare, "Nope. Just send me home. I've got plan tonight."

"Plan? What plan?" He curiously ask.

Shoot! I forgot that he doesn't know about my situation with Jinhwan. What should I say? If Jinhye was here, she knew what to answer. "Dinner with the girls."

He nodded his head. I silently let out a breath because he actually believe it. I sensed someone staring at me and I widen my eyes when I saw Jimin has been glaring at me the whole time.

I felt uncomfortable under his gaze. "Come on, Taehyung. I want to go home. I don't want to be late." I whine.

Taehyung sighs and look at Jimin, "Bro, I think I need to go." Jimin nodded. "Its okay. I'll see you later, okay?"

He then walked past me and whisper, "I know you’re lying at him." I gasped and glare at him.

"Dude, are you trying to flirt with my cousin? I don't think so." Taehyung protectively grabs my arm and Jimin chuckles.

"Gosh V! I was just messing around. You knew very well that she's not my type." He scoffs.

"Whatever Jimin. We'll go first." Taehyung pulled me at him and I sigh out of relief knowing that my cousin can be protective. I turned around my head and saw he already drove off.

---------------------

No one POV

"Jinhye, what should I wear? Dress? Casual attire? Jeans? Sweater?" Lea babbling about what she should wear for the invitation from Jinhwan.

She pick out any clothes from her closet to choose which one is suitable.

"Bikini." Jinhye answer her back with sarcasm.

"Jinhye! I'm being serious!" Lea whine knowing that Jinhye not taking a serious about it.

Jinhye laughs on the phone. "Lea, Lea, Lea. You should've known what to wear."

"Come on Jinhye. I just want your opinion." Lea said in annoyed.

"Just wear which comfortable for you. Maybe you can wear dress but not too revealing, not too tight, not too short. And you can wear legging with it."

Lea checked her clothes if she had any of those that Jinhye mention. "Oh yeah, I found it. Thanks Jinhye!"

Jinhye rolled her eyes. "You know what, you calling me just because of this. Woman, you wasting my time you know that?"

"I'm sorry, okay? You just know so well about the clothes since your family running a clothes store and such."

"Whatever. Anyway, I've gotta go. Lea, goodluck. Just be yourself. This is not the first time you met his family right?"

Jinhye change the topic quickly and teased Lea. "Oh stop it, Jinhye. You know I'll always nervous infront of his family."

Jinhye just laughs, "Darling, you will be fine. Okay , takecare." Then, she hung up the call. Lea threw her phone on the bed and take a deep breath. "Hopefully, it goes well."

-----------

As Jinhye hung up the call, she giggle thinking the reaction from Lea. "Silly girl." She stopped by at the bake shop and went inside.

"Welcome to our pastry shop." The worker happily greeted at me. I smile at her, "Thankyou Ahjumma."

"Aigoo, its been a long time I haven’t see you here. How are you, young lady?" The Ahjumma nicely asking me.

"I know right. I'm sorry, Ahjumma. School really keep me busy. And I am fine."

Ahjumma patted her head, "So, what do you want for today? You pick out what you like and its in the house."

Jinhye shook her head, "No ahjumma. I'm still your customer."

"No. I insisted." The ahjumaa insists said.

Jinhye sighs knowing arguing with ahjumma will be a long day. "Okay then." She choose red bean, custard which her favorite.

"Here you go." Ahjumma handed her pastry with a smile on her face. Jinhye gladly thanking the ahjumma since she always be nice with her.

"Ahjumma, i really appreciate it. Thankyou."

"Ayee, don't be. Its not like the first time I knew you."

Jinhye bowed in respect. "Thankyou once again, ahjumma. So I'm going now. I will see you around."

"Okay dear. Be careful okay?" Jinhye nodded her head at her and went out from the shop with a smile on her face. "Ahjumma still haven't change."

She still remember the first time she knew Ahjumma.

It was a long time ago. When her shop are going to bankrupt. Her parents likes to eat at ahjumma bakeshop. Her pastry is so nice and delicious but because of not many customer going to her shop. The ahjumma almost wants to close down the shop.

When Jinhye was about to buy some bread at her shop, the shop already close down. Jinhye knew that ahjumma really lacked of in terms money.

She told her parents about it and they decided to help ahjumma. From then, she really closed with the ahjumma.

She shook her head thinking about ahjumma.

Then, she just realized that before ahjumma mention about her nephew will come to Korea.

"Next time, I ask her about her nephew. Is her nephew is here already or not."

Jinhye bumped with someone she winced at the impact. "Aww, I'm sorry. I should be paying attention to where I'm going."

"Its okay. Did your head hurt?" The stranger worriedly asked.

Jinhye nodded her head, "Yeah, it was not a big deal...YOU??!??!" She finally lifted her head up and yelled at the person in disbelief.

The stranger scoffs, "I didn't know someone like you know how to apologize."

Jinhye glare at the person. "Are you stalking me?"

"What the? Yah! I'm not stalking you, okay? I just want to go that bake shop."

"Why out of people I always meet you, huh? This is so annoying." Jinhye whines.

Jimin smirked and brought his face close to her.

Jinhye stopped whining and giving him a dead glare. "You know what this is mean? Its mean destiny. Its like our fate." He whisper.

"Tch. destiny?  I don't think so,” Jinhye sarcastic said and pushed him out of the way. With that, she walked away and went to where she parked her car. Jimin just watch her leave and chuckle, “Interesting.”