...22

Friendship and Love

Jinhye's POV

He finally look at me with a sympathy in his eyes. "Why did you just keep it hidden from your friend? why did you hurt yourself more from the fact that you do have feelings for your own best friend? why don't you at least open up to someone instead of bottling it?"

I'm quite shock not because that he knew about it but because at what he said are true. Why shouldn't I just tell them the truth about my feelings? I know they will understand and will not make it awkward.

Then, it hits me. I finally realize why I can't tell them all of it. It was because I don't want to make them feel pity at me and change their mind. I do know that Jinhwan already like Lea for a long time so does Lea. And i don't want to make our friendship broke just because of that.

I formed a small smile at Jimin and looked at the scenery in front of me. "I'm not hurting myself, Jimin. I just don't want to make another mistake. I don't want my friendship with them become stranger. I do care for them that I don't even think of myself first."

"Maybe you will understand if you in the same situation as i am right now", i continued when i finally relief a short sigh.

"Also maybe its time for you to accept someone else and Love someone else." This words makes my heart beating fast. I don't even know why.

I playfully slap his arm, "You joking?"

He become startled when I slap his arm and he turn me around. "Do I look like a joke to you?" He said with a serious face.

Gosh. Why is this makes me feel hot? I thought and can feel my face flushed in red when his face so close to mine that I can feel his hot breath.

"I...Whatever Jimin." I try not to stutter with my words and stand up from my sit.

I can hear him chuckling...wait did he just chuckle? Its my first time to hear him like this.

I place my arms to my heart and its beat faster. This is so weird. Why do i feel this way? Am i finally open my heart to someone?

I glance at Jimin who is unaware that I look at him. I just open up to someone I barely known. And yet here he is with me. Trying to talk out about it.

"I know I'm hot but please stop staring at me like you want to me."

I snapped back to reality and glared at him. "Who thinks you're hot? You're not. You have these fat cheek. Come to think of it, which crazy chick to even fall for you?"

He look at me with his cold face and stood up, coming closer at me. I don't know my words can spoiled his mood.

He took a step closer and stop infront of me. Deep inside me, i do feel nervous because seeing him like this makes me want burry myself and won't want to come back but I clear my throat pretend that I'm not nervous, "What?"

He move his face closer at mine which I had to step back, "This fat cheek can makes you regret at what you just said." He said with a low ily husky voice.

I gulps, "I..am.. not..regret." Man, that was hot. I furrowed my eyebrow because I just thought him like that. wtf?!

He straighten himself, "Baby girl, your face is cover in red, are you okay? your not catch a cold right?" He winked.

I makes confuse looks when I finally realize that he must be talking about my face. Oh my god. What the hell am i thinking?

"I think you are~" He teased.

I slightly push him and walking away in embarrassed. If I'm still with him, maybe I can't control myself from doing more embarrassing.

But that won't last long until I slipped on the wet floor causing me to fall flat on the ground. I groaned in pain as I heard Jimin burst into laughter.

I shot him a glare and he shook his head, heading towards me, "Luckily you just slipped. Imagine you straightly fall into the water. That would be hilarious." He said in amused before offering his hand to help me stand up.

I takes his hand and swiftly pushed him into the pools. This actions of mine makes him shocked.

Now, it's my turn to laugh. "HAHAHA! that's for messing with me jerk! HAHAHA!"

Now, he all wet as he making a dead serious face. I gulped because seeing him all wet like that, makes him really hot.

I can't deny it because he is indeed looking hot. He swim at the side of the pool and ruffles his hairs.

I went speechless when he did that. WOAH! 
 

I smiled in victory and extended my hands out at him

I snapped back to reality and smiled in victory before extended my hands out at him. "I guess we're even." I winked at him.

He scoffs and takes my hand. As he out from the pool, he slightly pull me making me bumped into his body. He wrapped his arms around me and locked me.

I make an annoyed expression as I become struggle under his arms, "Yah, let me go."

He smirks and I look at him in confusion, "What's so funny?"

"Baby girl, you do know teasing you is a lot of fun which making me turn on."

I stopped struggling and widen my eyes. He slowly moves his face closer as far as I know our lips just inch away.

IS HE GOING TO KISS ME?!

I just stood here, didn't move either because one mistake can make our lips touch. He tilted his head a little to the side and his hands on my hips.

I closed my eyes shut, clenched my fist tightly and hold my breathe. 

"Did I just see what I unexpected not to see?"

He stopped and both of us turn our head to where the voices came from.

I widen my eyes in surprise and slightly push Jimin away from me. I sighs of relief because someone just save me from that ert about to kiss me. But somehow I feel disappointed.

"Oh Taehyung, it is you." Jimin nervously said.

I feel so awkward with this situation right now. I smile sheepishly at Taehyung, "What is it Tae?"

He looked at me with a blank face, "I was just making sure everything is alright."

Why he looking at me like that? I never saw him given me that looks before. I wondered why he acted like that.

I know he's worry about me after I told him about everything that I kept to myself.

"Why your clothes wet?" He asked at Jimin in curious.

"Someone here makes a prank at me, that's why I'm soaked in wet!" Jimin said in sarcastic way.

I silently chuckle at it and Jimin shot me a dead glare but his smile curve into a smirk. The ?!

"It's getting late already. Everyone is waiting for you two guys."

After that, Taehyung headed towards me and grab my wrist. "I send you home tonight since..-"

Suddenly, someone grab my another wrist making both of us stopped.

"It's okay bro. I can send her back home tonight. You should take a rest."

I can sensed that these two are staring contest because Taehyung expression is unreadable. He let go of my wrist, "Fine. Send her home safe and sound."

Jimin salute at Taehyung, "Roger."

I try to give Taehyung a signal because I don't want to Jimin send me home after what happened before he came.

Taehyung nodded and went inside the house. I feel like my hopes just crashed down but feeling frustrating when Jimin whisper something at my ears makes me scoffed.

"it's time for you to get home, baby girl."

--------

No one POV

What that they not know is that Taehyung has been eavesdropping everything Jinhye and Jimin conversation.

Taehyung can't believe with his own eyes when he see Jimin was about to kiss her.

He actually quite shock at Jimin sudden action towards Jinhye because he never saw Jimin being this way. Just what his intentions for doing that to Jinhye?

In his mind, is Jimin has a feelings towards Jinhye?

This thought making him afraid, not afraid of he loss his love but his afraid of losing both Jinhye and Jimin. He don't want to makes thing hard at Jinhye anymore knowing she already had enough struggle with her past, with her feelings towards Jinhwan.

He wondered if Jimin has a feelings at her? But with his action just now, looks like he does.

He need to talk with Jimin about this, soon.