..41

Friendship and Love

Hyerin's POV

"Mom, is there anything else you want?" I said on the phone with my mother as i roaming around in the store.

"nope. so hurry up and come back home soon." she jokingly said with a stern voice. I just shook my head at her childish behavior.

I took my chocolates and put it on my trolley even though it wasn't on my mother's list grocery.

"whatever, mom. i'm hang up! see ya, madam!" i played along as she just laughed on the phone and bid a goodbye.

I take a last look on the list if I forget any on the list. "looks fine. okay, time to pay." i push the trolley forward and headed towards the counter.

As i finished buying my mom's grocery, i walked out from the store and eat my chocolate happily.

I walk passed by the zebra crossing.

But something caught my eyes causing me to halted my position. I narrowed my eyes on the familiar figure that looking inside of the restaurant's window. There stood Jimin looking up ahead outside of some restaurant.

From the side view of his face, he looks kind of sad? he has this sad/disfeated aura on him even though we were just a few feet apart.

I was curious why he is acting like that. I saw him turned around, didn't recognize me and walked away with his head lowered down.

"why Jimin is acting that way? who did he just saw? his girlfriend? naaah, he didn't had any girlfriend." I tilted my head to the side as i conciously stood at where he just staring at the restaurant a few moment ago.

I look at it through the window and narrow my eyes for a better look. Suddenly, my eyes went wide and shock written over my face.

It was Jinhye in the restaurant with a guy? wait A GUY?!

I look carefully not getting caught by her and still can't figure out who is the guy she was with. "but why i feel like i know this guy?"

I wondered as i think where have i seen the guy. "is Jimin see her? is that why he acting that way? but why?"

Oh god! my head was about to explode because i can't think straight. there is so many questions in my mind but i shrugged it off first and walked away.

----

I was at Lea's house right after sending the groceries to my house and telling my mother that i'm going out again to Lea's house.

"what brings you here, Hyerin? i know you didn't just come to see but want to see my cousin right?" Lea been asking me that question since i've arrived into her house. And she been teasing me about Taehyung.

I playfully slap her arm, "no, why did you mention his name?" i said in annoyance.

She just wiggle her brows, "come on, don't be shy. i'm gonna help you hook up with my cousin, no worry." she winked at me.

I just blinked my eyes and shook my head, "whatever. listen, I've got some interesting story i want to tell."

As i said, she rolled her eyes and continue watching her drama, "its better interesting one or i will kick you out from my house."

"i think i saw Jinhye with someone else-"

"Jimin? oh i shouldn't be surprise then if those two end up close or had something.. remember how Jimin-"

"no!" i quickly say stopping her words as she pause for a moment and looked at me in confusion, "no?"

I nodded, "it was someone else.. a guy! i don't know who he is or what relationship he have with Jinhye but Jimin was there also.." i muttered at the last word as i slowly looked at her reaction.

Her jaw dropped looking disbelief as ever, "no way.."

"yes way, Lea.. but i don't think she knew he was there since Jimin was looking at the both of them from the restaurant's window. His face written with sadness? anger? jealousy? I don't know.."

"does he know you were there also?"

I shook my head, "no because i accidentally saw him outside of the restaurant looking sad or something.. its kind of weird you know.. so he left and i went there in suspicious of what making him like that. to my shock Jinhye was inside the restaurant with a guy.."

"does you see his face that with Jinhye?"

I thought for a moment before shaking my head, "no..but don't you find it weird Jimin acting that way?"

Lea tapped her chin by her fingers when slowly she grinned, "what else? Jimin is jealous? or he had a feelings towards her?"

"thats impossible right?"

"of course no.. can you see by the way he taking care of her? don't you think it was obvious, huh?"

"maybe we just wait for later when we hang out together." She suggested since we need a proof that Jimin like her. but if he does its a good news so he can help Jinhye to become as where she does before.

"Oh Yeah! anyway, Jinhwan and i make a promise to bring you guys out tonight", Leah continued.

"Really? To Where?", I said slightly feeling excited.

Leah checks her phone before saying, "To the newly opened playground. Jinhwan thought maybe it will cheer Jinhye up a little, so~"

I went silence for a while. My lips suddenly curved upwards; smiling. If we are going out tonight, Jimin would be there too. It will be easy for us to confirmed our thoughts about what Jimin felt towards Jinhye.

But, thinking about the previous moments when he is with Jinhye, it kind of obvious that he shows affection and love towards her. Do i still need to confirmed? Sighed, let's just see how it works.

"Woah, what a big smile you got there. Are you thinking about the moments you and my cousin will in tonight? If you did, i suggest you to stop", Leah sternly said looking at me in disbelief.

I laughed, "Gosh, it's nothing about him. Can you stop?"

"Well, its obvious"

"Shut up!", i throw the pillow at her but she managed to catch it with a proud face. Oh, how much i want to scratch that expression off of her.

Suddenly the living room door barged in revealing Taehyung. He is using a Hood By Air hoodie. He went surprised when he sees me though.

"Oh? Hyerin is here!", he exclaimed.

I smiled waving my hand towards him, "Yo"

"Yah, why didnt you tell me she is here?", Taehyung nudge his arms to Leah who had her eyes glued to her phone screen.

"You didn't ask", she simply stated not looking at him.

"I buy you some chicken! And its only 4! I didn't buy lots.. considering you eat alot of chicken, i don't think Hyerin will have it", Taehyung mocked causing Leah to look up from her phone.

"I'm on my diet. Hyerin can eat it", Leah's eyes trembled.

Hyerin burst into laugh, "Did i hear it right? You? Diet? Pfft.. in your dreams!"

Leah made a poker face, "Nah nah, I'm sure, you go eat it with Taehyung"

I smirked. "Okay"

Taehyung and i exchanged looks as if our mind connected together. Then, Taehyung went towards me while placing a plastic of fried chicken on the table in front of Leah.

Certainly we want to test how patience she will hold in with her 'diet' after seeing the chicken.

"Hmm, smells good", i said picking up chicken legs.

Taehyung made a crunchy sound due to the very fried chicken. I saw Leah peeking at us from her phone a little. moves downwards, she must be gulping.

"Wow! This is delicious!", i exclaimed while eating my chicken.

Taehyung approved, "I know right! It will be a waste if you never taste it"

I look at Leah again and she had her eyes glued to the chicken on top of the table. Her eyes are wide. She gulped as if the chicken was calling her.

"Ah! Damn it, i will start dieting tomorrow. Let me have the chicken!", Leah slam her phone down on the couch and joined us.

I laughed seeing how funny she is.