...27

Friendship and Love

Jinhwan's POV

There standing Jimin grinning while me and Taehyung exchange looks wondering what makes him so happy.

"we go to Hawaii!" exclaim Jimin.

"Nice choice! Jinhye had been dreaming to go there but how do you know?" I raise my eyebrow at  him. I'm pretty sure that these two are still in term of cat-dog so no way in hell he magically knew about it.

He shrugs, "I called her."

My mouth 'o' shaped signalling that I understand.

"Did you already booked the ticket?" Tae asked as he took a sip his coffee drink.

Technically, Jimin called us because he wants to discuss with us about it. So here we are, gathering around in my house. *sighs*

He grins, "Yup!"

"so when are we going?"

"tomorrow night?" he slowly said to see what our reaction is.

Tae spat out his coffee drink and coughs, "what the hell? yah! why not the day after tomorrow?"

I shook my head in disbelief, "because this is the only cheaper amount out of all. it's for six of us, remember? gosh." Jimin said as he roll his eyes in annoyance.

"gosh! so, what about the hotel and all? you prepare for it?" I asked.

"don't get mad at me, okay? this is the promotion set so it's include all the accommodation and breakfast set all that's thing."

"well done! so this trip for how long?"

"3 days and 2 nights?"

"alright. it's settle then. so what you want us to do?" Taehyung said in defeat.

Jimin let out a groan before proceed, "help me to tell the girls about this. especially to Jinhye."

"why can't you?" I asked in irritations.

He puffed his cheek out, "you do know so well."

I heaved a sigh, "fine. I'll tell them."

(if you guys wondering how Jimin booked the ticket, they send him their passport through messages simple I'm lazy to write it so yeah ehehe you guys understand right? ehe)

-----

Lea's POV

"Mwo?! Tomorrow night? aish! fine! this is the very first time last minute planning, yeah? Whatever Jinhwan!"

I hang up the called from Jinhwan, feeling irritated because of tomorrow night is our flight.

I let out sighs and shook my head thinking what would be Jinhye and Hyerin reaction about this. 

I unconsciously touch my engagement ring and play with it. I sighs because lately why do I feel Jinhye been distant from me?

Is there something she hide from us? or is it about her parents? I feel sympathy towards her because of her parents rarely at home.

My parents also like that but not like her parents does.

"Lea, honey? may I come in?" I heard my mom slightly knock on my door.

I turned around and smile, "yeah."

she took a sit on my bed, "so I heard from Jinhwan that he took you out for vacation?"

"mom, we're with friends. it's not like only both of us."

"oh really? aww, teenager these day. I miss my younger days too where me and my friend going for vacation too."

"you too?"

"but that's was when I'm younger. so where do you guys go? is it with Jinhye, Hyerin and the others?"

I chuckled, "we're going to Hawaii and yes. who else would be?"

she widen her eyes in shock, "really?! oh my! I've been there already."

I raise my eyebrow in confusion, "when? with who?"

She giggle, "It's when me and your father's honeymoon." she dreamily said as her cheeks blushed.

I slightly slapped her arms, "mom, you're being ridiculous!"

"hey! I'm stating the truth! but Hawaii is a nice, beautiful island you've ever see. the beach, the water.."

"okay, mom. stop, I don't want you to continue."

She pouted, "aw, I was talking about my experience."

I shook my head, "seriously mom? I don't wanna hear it."

She sighed, "tsk! I was about bragging my honeymoon but seems like you don't want to hear it."

I roll my eyes, "whatever mom, so are you done?"

She dramatically put a hand over her chest, "did you just kick your own mother out from your room?"

I laughed looking at her reacting, seriously my mom can be an actor if she wants.

"yes, madam."

"how dare you? come here, young girl." she tickle me on my side making me laugh out loud.

"mom, stop it! haha, that's tickle! okay okay, your queen I'm surrender."

She smile in proud and soon her face become soften, put her hands on my cheek, "be careful where ever you are, do take care and have fun over there, okay?"

I genuinely smile at her, "yes, mom."

----

Hyerin's POV

Here I am packing my stuff after got called from Jinhwan saying that our flight will tomorrow night.

"Toothbrush? checked ✔ my accessories? checked ✔ clothes, jeans? checked ✔ shoes? checked ✔ other things? checked ✔. "

I keep looking through my stuff afraid that I'll be forgot to put in it.

I jumped in happy because get excited and become impatient for tomorrow flight.

It will be our first having vacation together.

But that feelings went down, when I suddenly think about my encounter with Taehyung at early in morning.

I'm wondering why he wants to do that? he looks serious about it. did he likes Jinhye or what? wait. When we play spin the bottle, Lea asking him if he likes anyone in here? and his answer is yes.

Did that mean he likes Jinhye? but if he does, why must brought me and Jimin into this? hmm...something fishy is going on.

Should I just follow his plan or ignore it? ergh! Kim Taehyung, why are you even doing this?!

I plopped on my bed once done packing my stuff and stare on my ceiling.

"he really mysterious guys.. but why he didn't had any girlfriend?"

I shook my thoughts away, "Ah molla! I should just go to sleep."

----

Taehyung's POV

"so, about this Hawaii? you really asked at Jinhye about this?" I curiously asks.

Jimin and I walking together to our home since our house isn't that far from here.

I walked with my hands on my pocket while Jimin just pull his jacket closer at him since the weather pretty cold at night.

"yeah, if I just choose randomly ,I am afraid that you guys won't enjoying the trip. so yeah, I asked Jinhye about it."

I looked at him, " you sure don't like her?"

"how many times should I tell you? N.O. why would I even like a girl like her?"

My lips broke into a small smile, "well, you don't even know the real her, once you know, it's makes you fall for her. isn't she interesting?"

He raise his eyebrow at me, "what do you mean by that?"

I shook my head and stopped on my track, "Nothing. Soon, you will know. so goodbye. see you tomorrow."

I walked and headed to my house while Jimin still standing there, and I can see that he shook his head and kick the rock in front of him.

I smirks, "You can't fool me, Jimin. I knew you better when you treat a girl like that." 

I went to my bedroom and stop on my track when I saw my grumpy cousin, folding her arms over her chest sitting on my bed.

I let out a sighs and ignore her. "Yah Kim Taehyung!"

I looked at her with tired face, "what is it?"

"is that true that we're going to Hawaii?"

"yeah."

She happily shouts causing me jumped in surprise, "YES! finally going somewhere we've never went before."

I knocked her head, "you happy that much?"

"of course especially when I'm with you all guys."

"yeah, more over you will spend your time with your beloved fiancee." I murmured.

She kicked me on my shin and run away before I catch her.

I shook my head at her childish acts. But then something deep in my heart, I feel uneasy about it.

I just realized something and shouts, "yah! where are your parents?"

"they gone for a dinner with the client!" I heard her shouts back from her room.

when she said that, I went to my bathroom doing my evening routine and preparing my stuff for tomorrow flight.