..50

Friendship and Love

Jimin's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and check the time. My head becomes light as my sickness slowly recovered except coughing and flu.

I rose up from my bed and yanked the blanket away from me. I walked to my bathroom for my routine before going downstairs.

I rubbed my eyes as I went downstairs but then I saw a very familiar figure in my living room laying on my sofa.

I raise my eyebrow in confusion, "I didn't remember open the door for a guest?"

I slowly went to living to see who it was. Once I saw her, I gasped in shock and quickly look at the clock wall. It reads 8.45pm already and she's still here sleeping? now I remember.

She sleeping soundly and looked tired from taking care of me. Unconsciously my lips curved into a smile. I bend down to her level, brush her hairs away from covering her beautiful face.

My heart fluttering at the sight of her and I can't stop smiling at it, "god, why did you do to my heart Jinhye?"

A sudden move from her makes me froze on my spot and held my breath. That's when she opened her eyes slowly before yawning and stretched her arms out.

When she met eyes with mine, her eyes shot wide open in shock. She abruptly awakens from her laying position before say, "Jimin?! you awake?"

I coughed awkwardly, "yeah..erm seems like you've been sleeping here for a long time uh?"

She took out her phone and gasped, "shoot! it's getting late! damn it!" she stood up and picking up her stuff.

I looked at her in confusion, "wait.. you're leaving?"

She halted on her track and turned around, "yeah because I've got a dinner with my.. my..cousin.. yeah.. haha. oh don't forget tomorrow is our exam. our school postpones it to tomorrow. be healthy!" she ran out from my house not bothering letting me say a word at her.

I sadly sighed because I wanted to ask her if she could just stay for tonight and study together but it seems something has up. wait.. she acting strange. is she talking about Namjoon?

Thinking of him makes me scared because I don't want my past repeated again.

----

Jinhye's POV

! ! why I didn't realize the time and I totally messed up about it and feels sorry at Jimin at the same time.

It's okay, Jinhye. Jimin can take care of himself. he slowly recovers from his illness.

As I arrived at my house, I saw two cars outside my house and I breathed out to calm my nerve down before getting into my house.

As I went to my house, Mr. Oh has been waiting impatiently as soon as I opened the door. He raises his brow at me, "where had you been, Miss?"

I sheepishly smile at him, "just somewhere and caught up in time. the"

I cannot tell him that I just from Jimin's place taking care of him a little while.

Mr. Oh let out a sigh before he signals with his eyes to the living room. But then I stopped him, "can I change my outfits first and freshen up a bit?"

He waved it off and I hurriedly went to my bedroom doing my routine. Once I finished my routine, I went downstairs and headed to the living room.

"glad to see you again, Jinhye," Namjoon said with a wide smile on his face. I nodded and took a seat next to him, "did you by any chance already eaten?" he warily asked me.

I shook my head and slightly pouts, "we can eat later after we finished discuss our business, okay?"

I just let out a sigh before nodded, "Yeah, whatever." Its stupid business thing again. The reason I hurriedly went to my home is that today I've got a lesson from Namjoon and so with Mr. Oh then having dinner together.

"I heard tomorrow is your exam, right?" Namjoon said in the middle of our discussion. I looked up at him and shrugged, "yeah.."

He then patted my shoulder, "we can stop this and let you doing a revision for tomorrow exam, okay?"

My lips curved into a big smile because I was glad that he knows my situation, "thank you Namjoon-sshi, you are the best!" I held up my two thumbs at him.

He giggles at my cuteness and ruffles my hairs, "sure thing."

I make a face because he played with my hairs, "now what did you do to my hairs?"

He laughed it off.

Little did I know, Mr. Oh had been watching us from the kitchen to see what we were doing and he let out a fatherly smile seeing both of us in a good mood.

----

Namjoon's POV

I stare longingly at Jinhye who seems to focus on her study without bothering uttered a word to me.

I know I was wrong and lied to her that I have a girlfriend but no. I do not have a girlfriend. Mr. Oh told me to say it that way so that she won't worry anything.

but I was curious how Jinhye knew Jimin? Speaking of him, I felt guilty after everything happened towards him. I tried to explain everything to him but he already left London.

"Namjoon?" Jinhye called out my name making me looked at her, "yes?"

"I was wondering if you knew Jimin?" she gave me a questioned look. I was taken aback at her words before hesitating says, "Jimin who?"

I'm not quite sure if I should tell her about that. "not really. why did you ask?" I unsure asked her. 

She played with her pen before heaved a sigh, "because that night when Jimin saw you, he seems quite tense at your presence something like that?"

I gulped my saliva down, didn't know what to answer her. She then looked at me with puppy eyes, "tell me please because I was curious."

I tried to avoid her cuteness and look away, "I told you I'm not quite sure."

She huffed, "fine then. don't tell me. so Namjoon tell me about yourself then? have you ever had a girlfriend before you come to Korea?" she crossed her arms over her chest.

I laughed to ease our awkward atmosphere, "should I tell you about that too?"

"oh come on!" she looked pissed by now and I laughed my out, "okay okay, no. but I do like this girl back to my school over there."

Sadly, as the memory of Anna and Jimin played in my mind. Jinhye seems to realize at my sudden mood and she held my hands in comfort. I tilted my head at her which she giving me a reassuring smile.

Dub! Dub!

My heartbeat rate racing seeing her smiling like that to me. I quickly cough in awkward because I don't want the same thing happened to me anymore.

Jinhye, please don't smile at me like that. you don't know how much I melted when you smiling like that.

I thought before Jinhye's voice snapped me back to reality, "yah Namjoon! did you want to continue or not?"

"geez, woman. try to be more patient please." I jokingly roll my eyes as she just stuck her tongue out at me.

"yeah as I said I like this girl back to my school but she is my best friend's girlfriend."

She gasped in shock and look at me in disbelief, "no way. is that what we called-"

"-love triangle..yeah I know." I sadly sighed when I remember the time I saw Anna with Jimin acted lovey-dovey.

"Does your best friend know?"

I sadly shook my head, "no he didn't. you know that will ruin our friendship."

I lifted my head up at Jinhye to see her reaction. Her reaction become soften when she heard that. I looked at her in confusion why she like that.

"I know how you feel so I understand. did you have any chance told her about your feelings?"

I rested my back against the sofa before close my eyes as I don't want to remember the past but Jinhye looks make me think twice.

"I did. but it turned out differently as I expected."

Jinhye raises her eyebrow in confusion, "what do you mean? is it beyond your expectations?"

I sadly nodded, "yes. because of her, my friendship with my best friend ruined."

"damn! that , uh?"

"I should have warned him about her. she different once she knew that I liked her too. she took advantage of me. she becomes obsessed at me that I'm having a hard time to push her away. she became an annoying person to me who always clings on me but not with him. If she with him, she acted differently like a totally different person, for example, she acted innocence. but once she with me, she becomes seductive. until one day, I had enough with her change behavior I wanted to have a serious talk with her. but that goes wrong, man. I should have known. she said she likes me too ever since she first moved into our school. I was shocked to hear that. I asked her what does my best friend means to her. she just simply said she feels pity at him because he looked desperate. I was even more shock to hear that because-" I tried to breath out as Jinhye patted my back to calm me down.

I took a deep breath before continue, "she played with my friend feelings. then she took advantage of me seeing me like that, she kissed me! she ing kissed me! I cannot move, I was frozen in my spot like a statue. and my best friend he came at the wrong timing! he thought that I take away his girlfriend from him but actually I am not. I thought after everything I told her about my feelings it would end up good thing but it was beyond my expectations! damn, since then I hated her for that. she already ruined my friendship. I tried to explain to him everything but he already went nowhere."

My breath becomes uneven after I finally let out what I had been held for all this time. I looked to my side, Jinhye looked like she pissed when she heard my story. It was true! I didn't lie everything.

"The is that girl problem?! why she- oh my god! a girl like her does really exist."

I chuckled seeing her reaction and she looked at me in confusion, "what's so funny?"

I just shook my head and pulled her over to my side by the shoulder, "nothing. you're just cute. and thank you for listening to my story. it feels so nice when you let out everything you hold on for all this time."

She pinched my side that I yelped in pain, "so stop being an then."

"hey! what was that supposed to mean?"

She jumped from her seat before run to her room and yell, "you're welcome then!"

I slumped back to the sofa before let out a wide smile, "damn, Jinhye." I shook my head and let out a sigh, "I should have told him when I had a chance."

I looked at Jinhye's family picture frame before letting out a sad smile, "Jimin must be lucky to have you."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hello everyone!! how are your weekend doing? nice? having fun? i'm sorry that i forgot to keep update my story because something is keeping me busy snd now to make up my forgiveness i'm giving a long chapter for my dear reader~ and thankyou for those who are subsribe my story EHE and for those who are patience waiting for my update!! T.T i love you guys so much! xoxox see ya on the next chapter <3