...28

Friendship and Love

No one POV

The next day, it's in 8.30pm where all of them waiting for their flight except Jinhye. They've been waiting since like 15 minutes and she doesn't show up yet.

"where is she? check in time is almost over." Lea worriedly said as she glance over her wrist watch.

"yeah, what took her so long?" Hyerin said with her eyes focus on her phone.

Jinhwan trying to call her but she didn't answer it. "just where in the world the hell she is?"

Just then, they heard someone running towards them. They turn their head and all of them throw a glare at her.

She panted heavily and gulped a huge amount of salive, "am I late? wait, I should check in first."

Jinhye went to the counter for check in and once she done, she know that her friends wanted to know why shes late.

She sighed, "I'm sorry for being late."

She looked at her friends, "The reason I'm late is because I've got something to take care of"

"And what is that?" Hyerin glare at Jinhye because she knew that Jinhye hiding something from them.

Jinhye let out a frustrated sighs, "My car broke down."

"What?!" All of them said in shock.

"guys it's not big deal. at least, I am here now."

Before any of them protest, they heard an announcement about their flight.

"I think that's our flight. we should get going now." Jinhye ignoring her friends who are throwing a look.

-----

"woah! it's so bright sunny day here!" exclaimed Hyerin as she jumping around excitedly.

Jinhye shook her head and stretched her arms out, "it's sure does a long flight. we should get to our hotel real soon."

Jinhwan look at Lea in concern, "you okay there, babe?"

Lea feels a nausea coming, "yeah I'm fine."

"here, eat this. it will makes you feel a little better." Taehyung handed her a gum. She take it and chew the gum.

"our ride is here." Jimin said once he finished talking on the phone.

Hyerin been struggling with her luggage and puffed her cheeks out.

"oi, what's with the face?" Jinhye teased.

Hyerin throw a glare at her, "will you help me then?"

Jinhye lips curve into a smirk and Hyerin didn't like it, "Tae! Hyerin cannot lift her luggage, would you mind help her?"

Out of nowhere, her luggage been taken off by him. Hyerin gasped in surprise and try to take it back but it was too late since he already put her luggage in the trunk.

"anything else?" he dusted his hands off and raise his eyebrow.

Hyerin shook her head and slightly pinched Jinhye's arm.

"ouch!"

"that's what you get!"

"are you two coming? if not, we're leaving you two here." Jimin impatiently said.

Then, they went to their next destination.

-----

Jinhye's POV

"wah~ what a beautiful room~" Hyerin spun around like a kid and plopped down on her bed.

I stared outside of the window in awed. I can see a clear blue sea, and it was so mesmerizing.

There is reason why I want to come here because of the sea and it's surrounding area       

There is reason why I want to come here because of the sea and it's surrounding area.

"where is Lea?" Hyerin asked.

I almost forgot that I wasn't alone in this room. I turned my head, "Maybe with Jinhwan?"

Hyerin eyeing me in suspicious, "you okay with Lea?"

I cough in awkward, "of course. why do you think like that?"

she shrugged and I raised my eyebrow at her. of course we're okay. why she asking me that question?

I shook the thought away and played with my phone.

Not long after that, Lea coming into the room and a sigh escape from .

"what happened to you?" Hyerin frowned as soon as she look Lea's face.

Lea pouts, "Is it wrong to feel jealous over my fiancee?"

That words making both of us laughed at her especially Hyerin.

"seriously Lea? at what you are jealous of?"

"some girl are trying to flirt with him, so I do what mostly girl would do." she crossed her arms.

"come on Lea, you know how much Jinhwan love you. trust him, okay?" I assured her.

"Girls! wanna join us to have fun?" they heard Jinhwan's voice outside our room.

"You guys go." I said at them.

"you're not joining?" Lea asking me with a pout on her face.

I shook my head and yawned, "I'm tired and I want to sleep all day."

Hyerin knock my head, "you such sleepyhead."

I just laughed at her, "I know." I pushed two of them out from the room and slammed the door shut.

"what the hell?!" I heard them yelled in shock from outside causing me to chuckle at their reactions.

----

Jimin's POV

"where is Jinhye?" I asked the two girls in front of me as they happily eat their cupcake.

"she said she wants to take a rest. it's been a long day, you know." Lea said with full of foods.

Taehyung wrapped his arms on my shoulder, "relax dude. she always be like that."

I shrug his arms off from me, "I know. I was just asking."

I quietly eating my food when out of my corner eyes, I saw a very familiar figure approaching us.

"Hi Jimin."

All of us stopped what we were doing, and their reaction is confuse looking at the person. I clenched my spoon tightly as I knew the person so well.

"Dude, who..-"

"I'm Anna. Jimin's girlfriend." She simply said as I threw her a full of hatred looks.

"woah, what?! bro, you didn't tell us that you've got-"

"used to be." I coldly replied. "what are you doing here, Anna?"

"Is it wrong to follow my boyfriend everywhere he go? especially having vacay with his friend? so who are your friend? why don't you introduce them to me before?"

I slammed the table feeling irritated, "look Anna, first of all I am not your boyfriend anymore and second stop being such creepy stalker!"

I can sense that they looking at us back and forth when Jinhwan broke the awkward atmosphere, "Erm, I don't want to be rude but do you want us to leave you two privacy?"

"No!"

"Yes!"

I was giving her a hard glare while she also giving me a stare saying 'we-need-to-talk' looks.

"I appreciate it if you leave us alone, Anna. You already ruining my friends honeymoon mood here." I smirked seeing her reaction that looking embarrassed.

She cross her arms over her chest and raise her eyebrow, "I'm sorry if I'm ruining your moments but Jimin we really need to talk."

I shake my head stubbornly, "No. there is nothing else to talk about."

Out of nowhere, someone cling to my arms and I tilted my head to the side. My expression become shock, confuse, surprise written all over my face.

"Babe, I'm sorry if I took so long but who is the woman you talk with?" She flatter her eyes at me and I'm almost wants to laugh at her but I snapped out of it when she tighten her grip around my arm.

"o..oh it's okay sweetheart. shes no one. she just a friend from my hometown." I guess I played along with her and I was so grateful when she trying to help me.

I look back at Anna who has her eyes glued on Jinhye like she wants to kill Jinhye right now. She dangerously took a step and stopped in front of Jinhye.

"I am his..-"

"oh gosh! who let her in and ruining our moments here? should I call security to drag you out?" Jinhye cut her in and sarcastic said at Anna.

Okay, I feel like I want to laugh out loud because seeing Anna expression was so hilarious.

I look around at our friends signalling them with 'do-you-mind' looks. They at first didn't get what I am trying to say but then Taehyung catch my signal and say, "Okay ladies. Anna-sshi it's nice to know but we don't want any trouble around here so I hope you won't disturb us anymore or I call the security to take you out?"

She scoffed in annoyed and walked away leaving us alone. I let out a breath of relief and that's when I hear all of them whining excluding Jinhye, "what the was that?!"

That's when I start to burst out laughing and they look at me with weird face. I looked at Jinhye and she is nowhere to be found but my eyes stop when I see her take a sit next to Taehyung and happily eat her food like nothing happen.

"Jinhye, the hell was that?" Hyerin asked her in disbelief probably still don't get over at what happened.

Jinhye sighed, "I helped that jerk over there and now this is what I get? gosh, unbelievable! I should just walk past like nothing happened then."

"But since when you get here? why any of us don't recognize it?"

She shrugged and I took a glance at her. She indeed look different today, the Jinhye that I knew she wouldn't care at what was happening around her but here she was helping me out from that .

"will you all stop staring at me? you guys make me uncomfortable here." she snapped.

All of us makes ourselves busy but I still secretly took a glance at her when she say something makes me to spit out my coffee.

"If there is something you want to say, just say it. staring like a creep is rude, ya know." she lift her head up and threw a glare at me.

I wipe my mouth with clean napkin, "I don't know what to say. Should I say thanks for helping me out?"

She rolled her eyes at me and scoffs, "I don't care what you're trying to say. I was just having fun looking at your ex girlfriend and you. Seriously, is that how you treat your ex? poor her." She sarcastically said and dramatically flip her hair.

It's my turn to smirk at her, "But I never saw you like that. maybe we should you know be that lovey dovey couple."

She stopped eating and look at me. I frown because is that sadness in her eyes? but she roll her eyes, "now Jimin the jerk is coming back."

"guys, stop it! would you two for once no fighting? my goodness! we're here for having fun and relaxing not the other way round." Jinhwan annoyingly said.

"She/he started it!" both of us yelled at the same time. When we realized we said at the same time, we look to each other with a glare.

"but is that really your ex? well, you didn't mention about having a girlfriend before." Lea curiously asks at me.

We broke the eye contact and I shrugged my shoulder, "you never ask. and it's not that important anyway."

"what happened?" Jinhwan asked with a raise an eyebrow.

With this words, they all turned their attention at me probably curious at what happened between me and Anna.

I sighed as I remember the past about her. Maybe I should tell them because sooner or later they will found out not even Taehyung knew about her.

"she cheated on me with a person whom I trust so much."