...21

Friendship and Love

-Lea and Jinhwan after engagement party-

No One POV

The six of them are gathering around at one table after Lea and Jinhwan engaged. They were talking to each other, teasing at them causing both of them blushed.

"Oh no. Its game over for both of you." Hyerin smirk which earning a glare from Lea.

"Hyerin, you talk too much. Wait when you are someone's fiancee and you will know what it feels like." Lea smirked when she saw Hyerin looks scare at the mention of fiancee.

Jinhye was on her own, played with bottle spun it around and rested her cheek on her palm. Taehyung and Jimin notice it and feel something was off.

Jinhwan nudge Jinhye side and she snapped out her thought. "Lets play a game."

They all nodded especially Hyerin excitedly clapped her hands. "How about we play true or dare?"

"What? I thought we play spin the bottle?" Lea asked with raise an eyebrow.

Hyerin roll her eyes, "Spin the bottle and choose true or dare. duh."

Jinhwan take the bottle from Jinhye, "Okay, Lets start."

He spin the bottle and everyone feel anxious and excited at the same time waiting who are the unlucky get chosen.

The bottle stop spin and it landed at... "LEA!"

Lea groans and Jinhwan smirk, "True or dare?"

"True."

Jinhwan looks at Lea with a smile on his face, "Do you really love me?"

Lea smile widely, "Yes I am."

Jinhye form a sad smile on her face looking at the couple infront of her. Taehyung look at Jinhye direction and he feel guilty at her.

Jimin also look at Jinhye who are beside him and thought, Even its hurt you but you still has a smile on your face.

Hyerin clear and make a disgust face, "Ew not in here you two. Lea, your turn."

Lea nervously chuckle and spin the bottle which landed at Taehyung.

"Oh my dear cousin, what do you choose? True or dare?" Lea wiggle her eyebrow and Taehyung shook his head.

"I choose truth." He simply said.

Lea pouts, "Aw why don't you choose dare? You no fun."

"If I choose dare knowing you, you will make me something that I wasn't agree at all."

Lea laughs and shrug, "Fine. Do you have anyone you like here?"

Hyerin who are drinking her water and cough when she heard at Lea question.

Jinhye patted her back and she calmed down a bit. Taehyung remain calm and say, "Yes I do."

All of them gasped including Jimin widened his eyes at Taehyung sudden confession.

"Who?" Lea curiously asks.

"You just ask if I do like anyone here not who." But he secretly took a glance at Jinhye and quickly look away when Jinhye met eyes with him.

Before Lea protest anymore, he quickly spin the bottle and it was on his luck that the bottle landed at Jinhye.

Tae looked at Jinhye, "True or dare?"

Jinhye look hesitate because she didn't know what to choose afraid at what question will Taehyung asking her.

"Erm...can I choose true then?"

"Oh come on, why no one choose dare?" Hyerin whine.

Jinhye ignore her and nodded at Taehyung. "So, is there something you want to confess at all of us that you've been hiding it for a long time?"

Jinhye looks surprise at Taehyung question. She makes a worry face at Taehyung. what does he mean by that?

"Erm.."

All of them waiting for her to speak up because it seems like she hiding something.

"I...*sighs*...To be honest I don't want to attend this engagement event....-"

Her statement make all of them wide their eyes. "Why?" Lea ask at her in disbelief.

"....it was because .... it hurt me.."

Jinhwan look at Jinhye with confuse looks, "Jinhye, what are you trying to say?"

Taehyung didn't expect that she would saying this and when Taehyung was about to change the topic suddenly Jinhye laughed causing all of them looking at her like shes crazy.

"Come on guys. It hurts me because I cannot go with my parents to London."

They all laugh except Taehyung and Jimin but they just nervously laugh at her. "Gosh Jinhye. Why you didn't tell us about it?"

Jinhye smile widely, "I don't want to miss a chance to see my two friends getting engage."

Lea was so touched at her words so does Jinhwan. But without them know, Jinhye let out a heavy sigh making Jimin looks at her.

"Why with the sighs?" He whispered.

Jinhye shook her head and take the bottle, "Its my turn."

Then she spun the bottle and it landed at Jimin which his face show no interest at all.

"So, choose..-"

"Dare." Jimin said as Jinhye look annoyed at him because he doesn't let her finish her words.

Jinhye think for what is the best for him then she smile evilly causing the other feel uneasy about it.

"I dare you to...-"

-------

Jimin's POV

Fck. why do i even choose dare?! argh!  I ruffles my hair and look behind me. There they are smiling and giggle at me waiting for me to do it.

I saw Jinhye mouthed 'Just do it' and she smirking at me. I shot her a death glare and turn my head.

They dare me to shout some words in the middle of the street infront of Lea's house with arms spread wide. "Gosh this is humiliating!" I mumble.

Seriously who the will shout some gibberish in the middle of the night like this. Gosh, I can't believe this .

"Oi, hurry up. You're running of time." I heard Jinhye said impatiently.

I took a deep breath and close my eyes, Just this once.

Before I even open my mouth, Jinhye suddenly smacked my shoulder causing me to chocked, "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"You're boring mister. Don't you ever yell before to relieve your stress?", she said and look down on me.

I shook my head while she just look at me with sympathy look, "No wonder you have a bad manner because your stress out. Let me teach you, watch and learn."

I scoffed and mumble the word, "Show off"

Jinhye walk infront of me and clear , "PARK JIMIN SUCH A BASTARD! I HATE HIM! HE'S A JERK! NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH A JERK! GOT IT?!"

I widened my eyes, did she just-

"Now, will you do it? I swear i give you a good example just now", she flipped her hair in victory.

I smirked when i knew what i needed to say, "Okay princess, i will do as you wish."

I stepped up to the front as if i don't feel shame anymore. I took a deep breathe and shout the sentence.

"HEY WORLD. HEY SKY. HEY TO THE NIGHT. DO YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING? LET ME TELL YOU, THIS IS THE FIRST AND THE LAST I WILL SHOUT TO YOU. CAN YOU WIPE THE TEARS OF THE ONE WHO FEEL HEARTBREAK? CAN YOU TURN THAT PERSON DAY FROM DARKNESS TO LIGHT CAUSE I SWEAR I NEVER WANT TO SEE HER SUFFER! TELL ME YOU WILL! TO THE WIND, PLEASE BLOW AWAY THE DARKNESS SURROUND HER AND LET HER BE HAPPY EVEN IF ITS NOT WITH ME. I HATE TO DO THIS, BUT I HATE HER MORE.  I HATE TO SEE HER CRY. PLEASE OPEN HER HEART FOR SOMEONE ELSE"

After i done, i relief a sigh and turned to my back. I look at each of their shocked expression but Jinhye's was my favorite. Why? because i could see how her eyes watered almost so close to crying.

She froze on her spot and looking at me with a blank face. Do I talk too much or something that offend her?

I slowly walked up to her but she took a step back. I looked at the others that I need their help to clear this out misunderstanding.

"Jinhye..." Taehyung called out her name.

She lower her head down and say, "I'm going home. Its getting late." She turn her back against us and walk away. 

"What do you mean by that, Jimin?" Lea asking me with a surprise looks.

All of them nodded in agree at what Lea saying except Taehyung. I suggest that Taehyung must knew what happened at Jinhye.

I want to tell them but my mind is at Jinhye who are leaving us with this state. "It was just for fun." I simply said making them shook their head at me.

I told them that I need to fetch Jinhye before she left Lea's house. They nodded understand that it must be there misunderstanding.

I ran to catch up with her and found her sitting down at the side of the swimming pool as her legs dipped in the water. I raise my eyebrow, eh I thought she said she want to go home. I chuckle at it and shook my head in amused.

She seems in a deep thoughts, lower her head down when she doesn't even realize that I took a seat beside her.

I clear my throat to get her an attention, "Jinhye!"

She jump in surprise when she hear my voice, "Jimin, what are you doing here?"

"I know you kind of offense back there. I'm sorry I didn't mean to..-"

"You knew?"

I furrowed my eyebrow, "What do you mean?"

"Did I say something while I was drunk? Because I have a feelings that I do say something while I was drunk." She replied with a sad looks.

I was hesitate at first but she must knew since she been asking me about it. "Yes. You do say something."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hello my lovely readers~ how are ya doing? I'm sorry if i take so long to update, well it was because of laziness took over to update.i don't even know why tho T.T

okay so, here you go mu update and thankyou for the new subscriber, i sincerely grateful for that. okay have a nice day ahead of yours! i love you! xoxo