..24

Friendship and Love

Jinhye's POV

"Jimin! how many times do I have to tell you about this?! Gosh! You're making me stressed out!"

I shook my head in disbelief and my eyes fully awake by the fact that he still don't get it about our school project!

A few minutes ago, I didn't realize that I slept for long time until he had to wake me up. I don't know he coming into my room and end up argue before I stormed off to my bathroom and doing my routine.

He even threatened me if I'm not awake, he will kiss me! Oh my god! I can't handle this guy!

"What? I'm doing what you told me! And we're almost finish this stupid project!" He fired back.

I massage my head, "Fine. I'm done." I finally said in defeat.

I stood up from my seat, "Are you hungry?"

He just shook his head without looking at me. "Fine! Just eat those project! Teaching you making me hungry!" I said in annoyed and went to the kitchen.

The maids already went back home because I asked them and they can spending time with their families.

I took out a ramen from the shelf and pour a hot water on the cup.

While waiting for my noddle cook, I heard someone rang the doorbell. "I'll get it!" He yelled and went opened the door.

I shrugged it off thinking it must be one of maids.

Then, I saw Jimin with a handful of foods at both of his hand. I become shock when he lifted up the foods infront of me, "Want some?" He smile sheepishly at me.

"When did..-" I asked in speechless.

"A while ago. So, you're up?"

I shurgs, "Well, I can't say no either since you cannot finish it by yourself alone. "

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes, put the foods on table where our papers, laptop is everywhere. I shook my head in disbelief seeing a mess infront of me.

He switched on TV and start to eat his food. I took a seat beside him, leave my ramen behind and take the foods that he left it for me.

He turn his head towards me and I blankly stare at him. "What?" I said with my mouth full of foods.

All of sudden, his action makes my eyes go wide and become surprise. His face so close at mine that I hardly to look away. He really good looking.

I feel his thumb wipe the dirt off at the corner of my mouth.

Dab! Dab! Dab!

My heart beating so fast and the way he did this feels like everything is in slow motion.

"You've got a sauce there. And its taste great." He the sauce that from my mouth.

I gasped and become shy, my cheeks turn red. And I unconciously touch my lips, "Yah! That's d..disgusting." I nervously said.

He smirks, "Nope." He suddenly leaned his face closer than before, "I wonder if your lips tastes good."

I gulped my saliva down in nervous and smacked his head. He yelped in pain, "YAH!"

I looked away and feel my cheeks heaten up. He scoffs, "You think I want to kiss you? In your dream!"

"I didn't. Its just you should stop being ert here!" I said in irritated.

He looks away in embrassed, "I am not ert. I was just teasing you because your expression was so priceless." He mumbles to himself which I can't make out what his words are.

-----

Jimin's POV

It was so beautiful at night and peaceful. I looked up to the sky, there is star twinkling around. I inhale the fresh air and close my eyes for a little bit.

"Aren't you cold out here?"

I heard her saying in concern about it. I sensed that she took a sit beside me, "such a nice view here, isn't it?"

I opened my eyes, "yeah, nice places your parents chosen." I smile looking at her which her face become soften.

"I know right." she seemed down a little bit.

I stared at her for longing time thinking at what Taehyung said earlier to me. I'm wondering if she has a feeling too at him?

"Jimin, you okay?"

I didn't realize that I stared at her with concern looks. I just nodded at her and she let out a sigh.

"you know my parents rarely at home. they always went to their stupid business trip! they don't have time for me, that! i can't barely remember when the last time we're going out as family. its knowing when you need them the most, they're not always around." She sadly said.

I don't know what to say so I just sit here listening to all her blabbering. "i'm sorry to hear this. i didn't knew your parents rarely at home. that's explain why you become so carefree." the hell am i saying?

She laughs a little which something inside me makes funny feelings.

"yeah, thankfully I've got an awesome friends. I know I can count on them. they always be there for me."

I can hear sincerity from her voices. "I can't imagine being live without them around."

"but how did you meet all of them especially Taehyung?" I suddenly blurt that question out loud. I realized what I've just said and smacked my mouth for it.

She looks confuse for awhile then laugh it off. "Are you seriously wants to know about how I meet them or just Taehyung only?"

"If you want to tell me, i won't force you." I said as I raised my hands in defeat.

She shook her head, has a big smile on her face which I never saw her smiling like that before.

"I don't know where to start. It will be long story you know." She laughed.

I give him my smile and shrugged, "I'm ready to hear it."

"Me and Jinhwan are childhood friends while Lea, Hyerin and Taehyung I met them when we're all freshman. when i've got into that school, I don't have any friends which makes me always cling at Jinhwan. God, I still remembered his expression when I always with him. Then one day, we've got this activity need a partner and the teacher won't let me to partner up with Jinhwan obviously. so I don't know where to go and I saw Lea who are still haven't found partner. I got my courage up and asked her if she wanted to be my partner for the activity and she agreed. that's how we become closer and realized that Jinhwan has a feelings towards her-"

She stop in the middle of her words, and somewhat I feel worried about her , recalling in the past.

She took a deep breath and continue, "..-then Lea become my best friend and she is the first that I'm comfortable with also we're classmate. Then one day, after school when three of us wants to go home, we heard a yelling, shouting at the end of the walkway. We wants to ignore it but I've got this curiosity inside me and told them we need to find out what it was. We saw someone being hit by 3 students. That's the first time we saw Hyerin. She used to be bully by some students there because she is quite nerd and didn't know how to make friends and she also the quiet one. so, we saved her and report to the principal the next day. that's how we become friends until now."

I look at her because she wasn't still finishing her story. I raise my eyebrow in curious, "What about Taehyung? You missed about him."

"There some interesting story about me and him tho. Taehyung is Lea cousin, I saw him when me, Hyerin, Jinhwan hang out at Lea's place. Lea is the only child in her family so I thought Taehyung is her boyfriend at first."

"Why?"

She laughed thinking about how she met Taehyung. "Lea always ditching us for her cousin when were gathering around for example 'im sorry guys because i need to go home to do an errand with my cousin' or 'my cousin gonna kill me for this' or 'what would he think about me', like seriously are they cousin or boyfriend-girlfriend things? but that changed my mind when I saw him at her house."

"what is it?" I curiously asked her since I been eager to know about it more.

"Lea's introduce him at us and he doesn't like us at all."

"and why was that?"

"because we always with Lea all the time. I know he is care so much for his cousin but at least she need a life. her parents not always at home that's why they sent Taehyung to look after her."

"but what about his school?"

She look at warily look at me, "did Taehyung ever mention about it?"

I frown, "No."

"I don't know if I should tell you but since you look like lost, I'll tell you. Lea's and Taehyung's grandparents passed away. and since then they asked if Taehyung wants to live with them which he does. Before, their late grandparents took care of him since he was kid."

I knew all of Taehyung's story that his parents wants the best for him because his parents also rarely at home and decided Tae to lived with Lea's family. so he won't feel lonely around his house especially without his grandparents.

"That's why in the past he sometimes goes to school sometime he's not. Because of family issued I think. Anyway, Taehyung is such a nice guy. every girl in the school has a crush on him. Days has passed, we started to close each other."

I feel uneasy when she say they were closed friend. "how close?"

She told her head at my side and narrow her eyes, "why are you asking that?"

"I just want to make sure because he never tell me about any of you except about his cousin."

Her jaw dropped, "are you serious? he never tell you about us?"

"maybe he does but I keep forgetting things." I unsurely replied. actually I was lying, he always bragging about his friends at Seoul.

"you can say that me and Taehyung closed like how I'm with Jinhwan."

"you has a crush on him?" I blurted that out loud. damn you mouth.

"I don't know." she let out a frustrated sighs. "I knew Taehyung was liked me before."

My eyes widen and looked at her in shock, "you what?!"

"because he once confessed his feelings at me."

I try not to stutter, "did you-"

"I reject him in a good way." She simply said and makes a regret face.