..32

Friendship and Love

Jimin's POV

I was just finished my shower and wore my comfortable clothes. I saw Jinhwan and Taehyung are still in a deep sleep. I shook my head seeing them fighting each other in sleep and took out my phone.

I checked my phone and roll my eyes when I saw this still texting me. it's just.. how the hell did she get my number? gosh!

I ignored her text and dialed Jinhye's number afterwards. After a few ringing, she picked up the call.

"hello?" she answered with her sleepy voice. she sounded cute though. I quickly brush the thought away realizing that I just called her cute.

I clear my throat, "get up, you lazy . I was thinking to bring you somewhere. so you better get ready or else I will barge inside your room and drag you out with your ugly duckling face."

A gasps escape from . "what the hell?!"I assumed she just realized who she speaking to.

"Park Jimin! are you nuts?! it's still early in the morning! and where do you want to bring me, ert?!" she snapped.

I sighs because she ask me too many questions, "whatever, lazy . just get ready and meet in the lobby in 30 minutes." after that I hung up the phone call before she exploded.

My lips broke into a grin. "this girl is unbelievable." I shook my head and was about to open the door when Jinhwan's voice stopped me. "where are you going at this hour?"

"Taking a walk for fresh air with Jinhye." and then walked out from our room. Thank goodness, it was Jinhwan if it's Taehyung I don't know what to say at him. wait, why I'm being like this? I don't care what things they had but thinking of that I cannot help, I've got this jealously feeling in me.

I went to the lift and press 'down' button. As the lift door open, I went inside and press 'G'.

When I arrived at the ground floor, I looked at my wrist watch and still got 15 minutes left to eat my breakfast while waiting for her. Oh so time flies fast that I didn't realize it.

I just ordered a cup of coffee and a sandwiches. when I finished my order, I saw Jinhye figure and had this grumpy face on her.

I looked at her in amused when she finally meet eyes with mine. she just throw me a glare and say, "what the hell, Jimin?! you better tell me where are we going or I won't-"

"PARK JIMIN!"

We both turned our head to where the voices come from. My eyes narrowed as I know who the person is. why can't she just leave me alone?!

"the is she doing here?!" I heard her mutter under her breath. "I don't know either." I replied.

She stopped in front of us and raise her brows at us, "where are you two going?"

"it's none of your business, ." Jinhye snapped at her and Anna jaw dropped at her attitude.

"what do you want, Anna?" I calmly said since I don't want to make a scene around here and it's still early in the morning like 5am for goodness sake!

she cross her arms, "you didn't answer my messages, so-"

"babe, I think we should go. I don't want to be near around this female dog." Jinhye pouted which it's my first time seeing her like that. My eyes went wide in surprise seeing her act when her eyes went to the side signaling 'shes-annoying' looks.

Anna scoffs in disbelief, "excuse me?! are you saying I am a dog?"

Jinhye looked at her and innocently smile at her, "yes. for your information, female dog is just a polite word for you. So, go away before I call you a '' again", Jinhye finished with a grinned.

Gosh, I laughed so hard when she said that and Anna threw me a glare because I just laughed at her.

"come on, sweety. I don't want to miss our moments being together." I said with flirtatious in my voice. Jinhye looked at me in disgust but she hide it with a fake small laugh, "me too."

Jinhye looked at Anna in apologetic looks, "I'm sorry but if you excuse us, me and my boyfriend  wants to go first." then, she dragged me away from Anna and went out from our hotel.

As we were at good distance from Anna, she let go of my arms and walked away leaving me behind in confusion at her sudden acted.

I jogged towards her, "yah! did you ever know where are we going?" I yelled from behind to catch her attention.

I saw she stopped on her tracks and turned around, she walked back at me and I just smirked in victory knowing that she will lost if she walking like that.

"tell me again where are we going in the early morning?" she gritted her teeth as she said that.

"I just wants to watch the sunrise, that's all." I simply said and shrugs.

Her jaw dropped in disbelief and smack at the back of my head, "you're crazy!" she said as she ruffle her hairs in frustration.

"yah!" I yelled in annoyed as I rubs at the spot where she hit me. "we should be hurry before we miss it." I said as i quickly to buy a ticket bus for us.

"do I have to?" she asked me. I nodded my head once, "yeah." I said as matter of fact. she growled in frustrated and just follow me.

----

"woah.." I heard she said in awed. This is the famous place where people wants to see the sunrise. many people gather here just wants to watch a beautiful scenery and the sunrise. The place called Haleakala National Park, Maui.

"so what do you think?" I asked for the first time when we arrived. she stare at me for awhile causing me to avoid her gaze in embarrassed. "looks like everyone here waiting for the same reason."

I looked around and put my hands on my pocket, "of course. this is the famous place that every tourist recommend."

"do the others know about this?" she curiously asked as we slowly walk around to find a good spot to watch the sunrise.

"no." I simply said. she immediately narrow her eyes at me, "why are you bringing me here then?"

that questions of her caught me off guard, "there is no reason."

she looked at me in disbelief, "damn! here I thought you will give me some bull sweet talk thing."

I threw a glare at her and turn her around. "keep your mouth shut and enjoy the view or you will miss it." she roll her eyes and puffed her cheeks out.

I heard everyone gasped in amused and some  cheers in excitement when the sun slowly rising up. 

but my mind was only focus on her. I went to her side examining every of her facial expressions. her eyes went wide in amused and jaw dropped looking at the beautiful yet mesmerized scenery.

"it was so beautiful." she admirely said and for the first time ever I saw her lips broke into a wide smile that's show her perfect white teeth and in her eyes twinkle in excitement.

"for my whole life, this is my first time I've ever seen such a beautiful scenery where it's glows in reddish-orange in sky." she softly said.

she turn her head at me and sincerely says, "thank you Jimin, for bringing me up here." she eye smile at me and focused back at the view.

When she said those words, I can feel my heart won't stop beating so fast. I placed my arms over my chest and breathed heavily wondering why its beating so fast at a small words that escape from .

My thoughts were interrupted when someone said at us in English language, "are you two a couple?"

I don't know what to answer at the old couple so does Jinhye. His wife then continued, "what a cute couple. you know this is the time for cuddles, hugs, kisses like every young couple do around here."

That's when both of us look around and indeed when the sun is rise, every couple takes their time to cuddle, hugs, kisses and even confess their love to the loved one.

Me and Jinhye stood here awkwardly looking all the couples taking their sweet times. "okay son, we will be going now. take care of your girl, aight?" the husband friendly said and patted my shoulder.

Then, two of them left and I can see the husband romantically wrapped his arms around his wife's shoulder even they already an elderly.

"okay, what was that?" Jinhye looks speechless and shook her head. Then, akwardness fill in the air as we both stood here doing nothing.

"I guess we should go, then?" I unsure said.

Jinhye nodded her head but stopped when she look at in front of her. Everyone here takes a selfie just to catch for this moment.

"maybe we should take a selfie here? who knows we won't be seeing it again?" Jinhye suggest and grinned.

I smiled looking at her, "of course."

Then, both of us take a selfie using her phone and some also using my phone. Even both of us took a solo photo. As we checked our picture together, I can sense that she look very happy seeing the pictures.

"I didn't know I look pretty in the picture. you really do know how to take a candid one, uh?" she jokingly said.

"you don't have any idea how pretty you are." I whispered underneath my breath.

she tilted her head in confusion, "what did you just say?"

I suddenly realized that I just say that out loud and clear my throat, "I say you don't have any idea that I've got photogenic in me." damn, did I just say out loud?

She looked at me in suspicious, "sure. whatever you say." when she looked up from her phone, that's when I realized our faces a few inches apart and I can't help but stare at those brown adorable eyes. And our eyes met for the first time.

This is my chance to take a few moments watch every detail of her face. Her big brown adorable eyes, her nose and lastly my eyes landed on her pinkish lips. I gulped in nervous when she bite her lips in nervous.

I don't know why but I had this urge wants to feel those lips. it feels like it lured me in.

click!

"perfect." we heard a person said in satisfied when he take a picture. wait..did he just take a picture of us?

we broke the eyes contact and coughs to kill the nervousness in me. it was kind of embarrassing for me and looked at the person in wondered. "excuse me?"

it was actually a lady look like in her 25 years old that took a picture of us. she kindly give us the picture that she took and Jinhye smile in glee, "that's so nice of you. thank you so much for such lovely picture." it was a film picture.

the lady shook her head and smile, "no, it was supposed to be me to thanking to you. because both of you look about to kiss so I think it was a perfect moment for you two. and besides, I've got copy for you too." she handed it to me the copy and my eyes went wide in surprise. "thank you..." was all I managed to say.

"so, I'll be going now. see you around." the lady bid a farewell and I looked at Jinhye who has the same expression as mine. Both of us has a blush on our cheeks and look away. She curled her hair behind her ear and clear .

"we should be going, then." Jinhye shyly said and walked away leaving me behind.

I can't help but I think I started to fall for her.