..44

Friendship and Love

Taehyung's POV

We were walked away leaving the others behind but i don't care anymore because if we being there longer, Hyerin will-..

I halted on my track when i heard a sobbing coming from her. I titled my head at her and indeed she was crying probably remembering about her horrible past.

Her head hung low and i cannot help but feel pity towards her. I heaved a sigh and pulled her into my embrace.

I caressed her head in comfort and she just keep sobbing. "hey, everything is gonna be okay. you don't need to worry, yeah?"

"i know but it was so sudden that she came out of nowhere and bam! throwback is flow through me." she sniffed

"it's okay. you've got us, remember? you're not alone with this, yeah?" I assuring said at her. She lifted her head to look at me and her eyes went wide seeing how close we are. 

She pulled apart from the hug and I let out an awkward coughs as she avoid any eye contact with me. 

"I don't know it would be this awkward." i muttered to myself at how dumb i am look right now.

"err.. thanks.." she awkwardly said. 

I shyly rubbed at the back of my head, "no worries." i let out my boxy smile and she nodded as a blush form on her cheeks. 

"oi! why you two leave us here?!" 

I heard Lea's annoyingly yelled at us from behind. I turned around were engulf with a headlock from her. "you little sneaky!"

I yelped in pain trying to break free from but damn she such a small girl yet strong one too. I heard Jinhwan laughed at it.

"would you mind?" i silently plead at Jinhwan who seems enjoying the moment. 

"Lea, people are staring." Jinhwan warned as Lea letting me go and I never been feel this so freedom from her grip.

"where did you learn that, woman?" I hissed at her as she just stuck her tongue out.

"i never seen this side of you, Tae." I tilted my head at Jinhye who seems smiling like an idiot at me.

I raise my brow in confusion, "i only show it to someone who close to me."

"sure, keep talking like that." Jinhye sarcastically said as I still wonder what does she mean by that.

Jimin was behind her who seems in a deep thought as the other confront Hyerin about meeting Sally.

why he looks so serious this time? after meeting Namjoon he looks completely different. or are they two know each other?

"how about we take a grab food and eat at my place, sound good?" Jinhye suggest since all of us haven't eaten right after we arrived here.

We're all cheered at the plan when Jinhwan had some crazy an idea for that.

"how about we play rock-paper-scissor then the loser will go buy it?"

why must we doing this over again?  I frustrated thought and just played along with them when Jimin voice stopping us.

"no need to play that game because me and Jinhye will go buy it. you guys just wait at her house, okay?"

"hey, since when that I-" Jinhye trying to protest but were interrupted by Lea's words, "great idea! it was from the last game we're playing! okay then goodluck! you must knew what we're like to eat, Jinhye."

Jinhye seem at lost of words but finally defeated at it. "fine fine!"

I looked at Lea in suspicious because she seems keep dragging Jinhye with Jimin together on purpose?

"okay, we'll wait for you guys there. bring a lot of food!" Jinhwan yelled as they quickly dragging me who looks confuse at the whole situation right now.

"what are you guys doing?" I half yelled at them which we far enough from Jimin and Jinhye.

"can't you see? I'm trying to give both of them space." Lea rolled her eyes in annoyance and went into the car.

"space? what space?"

Hyerin chuckle at my clueless and finally explain, "you see those two are still in a confuse state at the moment."

"uh?" thats was all i managed to say.

Three of them facepalm themselve in disbelief, "they are not in a good term, Tae and who knows one of them might end up telling their true feelings." Jinhwan shook his head at me.

My mouth shaped 'o' as i finally get it and nodded.

"but do they like each other?"

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" they yelled my name in frustrated at the same time causing me to close my ear preventing from deaf at their loudness.

----

Jinhye's POV

It was an awkward walking beside him because he seems quiet not talking much unlike before. is he okay? is it about he saw me at the restaurant or somehow know about Namjoon?

I took a quick glimpse at him who still had this serious looks on his face. I cannot help but admire at his side profile.

"staring is rude, ya know?" he suddenly said making me caught off guard to snap my thought away.

I clear my throat in embarrassed, "i didn't staring. i was just see around. tsk."

I heard him muttering something underneath his breath, "what you just say?" I asked him in suspicious.

He shrug his shoulder, "i didn't say anything tho."

I give up talking with him since he looks quite distant like he trying to ignore me. gosh, what is wrong with me now?!

"how do you two know each other?"

"why?" i asking him back since it was so sudden he asking me about Namjoon.

He turn his head to look at me with narrow his eyes at me, "I've got my reason for it."

I let out a scoffed unbelievable at his answer, "so i had my reason too not to tell you about it."

"just tell me, how do you know him?!" he slightly raise his voice at me causing me looking at him in shocked. "why are you acting like this? is there any problem me knew him, uh?"

He finally realized what he had done and avoid my glare, "whatever then."

it was my turn to ask him, "so, what are you doing infront of the restaurant? did you any chance saw me there?"

His eyes become big and look at me with a surprise face, "how did you-"

"i saw you there.." i simply said.

"well.. i.. uhm.. why you wanna know that? its none of your business." he nervously said and i raise my brow at him.

"i knew Namjoon from Hawaii, let just say that we coincidence met there where he spilled his drink on me by accident." I finally told him about Namjoon how do i met him but i don't want him to know that he will be going my future..whatever.

He just nodded his head and a relieved sigh coming out from his mouth.

"what about you then? you two seems know each other?" i asked him what I've been dying to say.

"no. I don't know who he is."

"if so, why he said like that then?" my stubborn taking over me since i want to know if he know Namjoon or not but it seems Jimin keep denied so i had no choice brush it away.

"you two seems close already?"

"again talking about him?" i become annoyed at him who keep asking about Namjoon just what his problem anyway with Namjoon.

"why? are you jealous at him now?" I rolled my eyes and scoffed cause i know it is impossible. I keep walking but then realized something missing beside me.

Jimin stop his track behind me. I went puzzled. "Oi? what are you doing?", i asked. He slowly raised his chin up at me with his serious face.

"What if i am jealous?", he muttered a word but I can't hear him due to our distance.

"What?!", i yelled, not bothered to move from my track.

Without saying a word, he marched towards me in full speed and pull my waist closer to him before he crashed my lips with his.

My eyes widened in shock. It felt like the time has stop. My mind suddenly become blank at it and my heart its beating so fast like I've been running a miles away.

He slowly pulled away and rested his forehead with mine before saying,

"what would you do if i am jealous?"