...20

Friendship and Love

 Taehyung's POV

I ran catching up Jinhye as she walking away with her head down and careless she bumped her shoulder unknowingly at the stranger.

She seems in deep thought so I just watched her from behind following to nowhere.

The sky is getting darker and soon it will be raining. She stopped and I also stop on my track.

All of sudden, she break down in tears and crying. Why is she crying? what happened? There is so many thought in my mind because shes crying without a reason. wait.. maybe there is a reason.

I want to walk up at her and give her a hug but I don't know why i still on my spot.

"Why its hurt so much? I should be happy for them! Not like this!"

I heard she yelled and punch her chest multiple times. It hurts me too seeing her like this. I don't know what is happening but looks like its related with Jinhwan or Lea.

I widen my eyes when it finally hits me. It can't be true. Jinhye wouldn't fall for Jinhwan. They just best friend or is she fool us by telling she doesn't have any feelings towards Jinhwan?

Not realizing shes gone, My eyes scan around searching for her. She was just infront of me but now where is she?

"What are you doing here?"

----

No One POV

Jinhye and Taehyung sitting at the swings side by side. None of them start to talk, just silence surrounding them.

They didn't know where to start or even what to talk about. They are awkward to each other. But that awkwardness faded when Taehyung clear his throat.

"Why you cry?"

Taehyung mentally curse in his mind because he just ask some stupid question.

"I don't know." Jinhye replied.

Taehyung had enough of this, so he went infront of Jinhye and held her shoulder.

"You're lying!"

Jinhye push his hand away from her shoulder and avoid his eyes. "There is nothing."

She stand up and was about to leave when Taehyung say something makes Jinhye stopped.

"Its about Jinhwan, right?"

Jinhye turned around with her serious face, "Its none of your business." With that, she try to leave from there but Taehyung grab her wrist preventing her from escape.

"Don't be such a stubborn. I'm here for you when you need someone to talk."

Thats when Jinhye's eyes form a tears and soon she fall into Taehyung embrace.

Taehyung sighs and comfort her back, "There, there. Stop crying. Everything is gonna be alright."

"I can't. Both of them are my friends but why its hurting me so much?"

"Its because you love him. You already falling in love at him." Taehyung calmly said making Jinhye lifted her head up, "How did...-"

"I've heard everything."

Jinhye broke the hug and looked away. "I don't know but I don't want to ruin their relationship just because I fall with my best friend. I also don't want to ruin my friendship with them."

Taehyung just stand there listening every words that Jinhye says. "Maybe I should move on. I should give up my feelings towards him. I should just let it go and will take this as a lesson to me. I don't want to ruin my friendship with them. After I loss Hanbin, I know its stupid but Jinhwan been there for me. All of you are so I'm just ignore my feelings and keep going."

Taehyung looks speechless at Jinhye words. He didn't expect Jinhye would think mature enough for thinking like this. Maybe breaking up with Hanbin is such a mess for her but she learned her mistake from that.

"Tae, please keep it secret for me. I don't want anyone else to know about this. I don't want to make us awkward. Please Tae, promise me that?" Jinhye pleaded at Taehyung with her eyes shows concern.

Taehyung soften, "Yes, I promise."

Jinhye hugged Taehyung feeling so good to have someone understandable like him. "Thank you, Tae. I owe you." Taehyung just smile at her.

------

Jinhwan and Lea engagement day (Saturday Afternoon)

No one POV

"Oh no~ my friend is old already and she finally engaged." Hyerin fake cry at Lea where she just roll her eyes in annoyed.

"Please, this is not wedding day just an engage."

"Its the same thing. Who knows you might be pregnant out of patience before officially become husband and wife?" Hyerin teased earning a smack at the head from Jinhye.

"You dirty thought."

All of them laughed at Hyerin joked. They were gathering at Lea's room hang out so that Lea won't feel nervous.

It was held at Lea's house since its only a closed family and closed friend that come because it is private occasion since both families didn't want anyone to know about it. Not until they finished their school.

"How does it feels become Mrs Kim?" Hyerin smirk.

Lea scoff, "The event wasn't start yet."

"I was asking about how did it goes with the confession?"

Lea face flushed in red and blush when she recalled  how Jinhwan confess to her.

"Someone is blushing~" Hyerin wiggle her eyebrow as Jinhye look out at the window with a mix feelings.

"Jinhye, are you okay?" Lea worriedly ask.

Jinhye give her smile, "Of course I am."

Hyerin look at Jinhye in suspicious, "You know what Lea, something unexpected happening."

Jinhye widen her eyes and shook her head at Hyerin saying 'Don't tell her'.

Lea look at both of them, "What did I miss?"

Hyerin stuck out her tongue at Jinhye and innocently smile at Lea, "Jinhye and Jimin they hanging out together "

Jinhye facepalmed and Lea looked at Jinhye with a shock face, "What? Since when?"

"Its a long story. And Hyerin here also hanging out with Taehyung. How would you explain that?" Jinhye shot a glare at Hyerin.

Lea looked at Jinhye and Hyerin back and forth and laughs, "Don't tell me its a double date."

Both of them look at Lea who are laugh her off. Hyerin pouts, "Its not a date! Which I hope it is." she mumble at the last part.

Jinhye smirk because she heard what Hyerin mumbling about, "Are you saying you like Taehyung?"

Hyerin look fluster and quickly shook his head, "No!"

Lea and Jinhye laugh at Hyerin who had her face flushed in red. Then, someone knocked on the door.

Lea's mother peeked at the room, "Girls, the event already started." 

 


hai everyone , goodevening~ so i just wanted to say im giving you 2 updated chapter ehehe don't be a silent reader yeah? please do comment on my story and subscribe my story.. i do really appreciate it when you guys do it. love you. :D