..37

Friendship and Love

Jinhye's POV

I woke up the next morning just to find myself on the queen sized bed with the color of sky blue. It hit me that i was in my room.

A sudden headache attack me making me winced in pain and coughs. I guess i'm gonna be ill because of yesterday.

I become feel lifeless as i remember about my parents. I feel so weak like there is no strength in me anymore.

Just then, a figure stood in between the door holding a cup saying, "You're awake?", when my vision are fixed, i finally see his face. It was Jimin. Why did i feel relief it was him anyway?

"No, I'm dead", i sarcastically speaking since he's asking me the obvious question.

Jimin placed the cup on the cupboard beside me. I quickly took a sip on it without even asking. He check my body temperature by using at the back of his hand on my forehead.

"your temperature is hot. i think you-"

I slapped his hand away from my forehead, "i am fine. why are you here anyway?"

He raise his eyebrow at mine since I drank his hot chocolate and sighs, "i send you home yesterday and you fall asleep. Mr Oh has something to do so he giving me a permission to stay over taking care of you."

I don't know why I feel so touched at his honesty words but I don't want to show it so I just scoffs but that scoffs turns into a coughs.

He quickly take my drink (his hot choco) and giving me a warm water to drink. I looked at him in confusion when his eyes assured me to drink the warm water.

"you should drink that. you are not feeling well."

"Jimin, I don't want to argue with you but please just get out of here. I don't need anyone to taking care of me." I snapped at him since I had enough with people around me worried sick about me. Its kinda annoyed me.

He firmly shook his head and cross his arms over his chest, "I won't. not until you're-"

"I'M OKAY?! OKAY? I DON'T NEED YOU TO WORRY ABOUT ME! WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF SO PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!"

After i said that, i panted heavily since my sickness taking over me and Jimin just stood there with a frown on his face.

Does that making him somewhat scare at mine temper? I confusedly thought when he slammed the door of my room making me snapped out of my thoughts.

An awkward feelings fill in the air. now, i feel regret at my words. I'm sure he gets hurt at my words that slipped from my mouth. I lowered my head down in ashame when I heard my door being open and close it after.

I lifted up my head just to see my childhood friend, Jinhwan. I stare at his eyes who are staring back at mine with those hurt eyes in it.

"Jinhwan.." i softly said. he approaching me and sit at the edge of my bed. "how are you feelings?" he softly asks.

thats question I don't know what to answer him when i just turned my head away from him and stood up from my bed.

"where are you going?"

"do the others also here?" i ignored his question making him looked at me in confusion.

He hesitated nods his head when i say that making him widened his eyes in speechless. "go to your house and worry about yourself. i need some time alone for a mean time." with that i went inside to my bathroom when he looks stunned at my words.

I didn't hear any words coming out from his mouth when I just heard him let out a frustration sighs and went out from my room.

"i really need some time alone. i didn't mean to push you all away from me. i just...its hurt me. I don't know how to carry on with my life without both of my parents." I sadly muttered underneath my breath.

-----

It was so quiet in the house like i'm not getting used to it. But right now it was different aura fills in the house. I was being mean towards my friends who are giving me a support at me but I being a bad friends, i push them all including my own bestfriend.

I saw the maids were busy cleaning the house or doing the cooking. When they heard me coming downstairs, they stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

No words coming out from their mouth then after awhile they continue with their work. As i headed towards the kitchen, i saw Mr Oh talking with someone on the phone. when he saw me entered, he ended the call and broke into a small smile.

"i've got something to tell you."

i looked at him when he just continue, "its about the company or what people call nowadays, about the heritage property."

"what about it?" i bluntly said.

"i know its not the right time but you are the heir of your family so all the company, their works and so are yours. they left it under your name."

thats shocking me because i never thought my parents would giving me their property but why i don't feel happy about it?

"but i'm still 18 and i do not know anything that related to business or whatever. how do you expect me to do that?"

he seems wants to say something and hesitately say, "thats why you need someone, a someone you can count it and your parents already chose it for you."

I don't like it where this is going to lead when, "your parents arranged you with one of their bestfriend's son."

"WHAT?!" i yelled in disbelief. i slammed the table causing him to jump on his seat, "is that mean i have to marry with him?!"

Mr Oh nervously nodded and I slumped back on my seat in horror. "why?!"

"because with that, you won't worry about anything when you had someone beside you."

I shot him a glare and he yelped seeing my reaction. "this is so unfair! i can handle it by myself not throwing myself into marriage!"

"i'm sorry miss, there is nothing i can do." he sadly said.

"just giving me more time because there is so much i take in. my life is so unfair, uh? first, my parents always thinks about their work than their daughter then the next thing i knew they died on the airplane crash! and then, i had to marry with someone they chose for me if i want become the heir! just this is so ing unfair.!"

I stomped my feet on the ground whining like a child when Mr Oh just sighed, "Jinhye, if there is something i can do for you, i would gladly to help you. but i'm sorry."

I shook my head, "its okay Mr Oh. I need time to do so. who is the guy anyway? does he really know about the business and such?" i tiredly said as i don't want to argue anymore.

He beamed at me and i cringed in disgust because its kind of weird Mr Oh looking like that in his age.

"He really such a gentleman and genius. Quite goodlooking and tall. I've met him, once."

I nodded and stood up. "I hope you understand Mr Oh and i know you understand me. so i don't want to rush a thing."

He just nodded and I walk away from the kitchen with a heavy feelings when out of sudden a pain in my head attack me.

I shook my head to ease the pain away but it didn't work out. I stumble on my steps when one of the maids hurriedly went to my side.

"miss, are you okay?" she worriedly asks.

I nodded, "i'm fine. maybe its a headache. please bring me a medicine and warm water to my room, okay?"

the maids nodded as she helped me walking the stairs to my room. she sit me down on my bed while her going to the kitchen to get my medicine.

Maybe it was because I've got so much to take everything in. I feel sick right now when the maid who helped me come inside my room to give my medicine.

I swallowed it and drink the water and falls into my bed in comfort. The maids bowed since she knew i must to take a rest.

I closed my eyes for awhile and heavily sighed. what should i do after this? why i had to do this? do i really going to marry with someone that my parents chose for me?