...14

Friendship and Love

Continue flashback~

"Jinhwan, who are you calling?" His father asked.

Jinhwan put down his phone and drink his water, "You'll see."

"Wait, if Jinhwan has a girlfriend then what about me?" Ara asked with disappointed looks.

Jinhwan looks at her, "Well, I guess you should find another man."

Ara glared at him, "You..."

"Jinhwan!" They heard someone yelling his name. They turned their head and surprise looks on their face. Ara looked at them in confuse.

"Sorry, I'm late. Got into traffic." Jinhye calmly said as she headed towards at them. "Jinhye? Jinhwan, are you serious with her? I thought you two..-"

"Oh Mr.Kim, Hello. I'm sorry if I barged into your family business but I am not his girlfriend." Jinhye bowed in respect at Jinhwan's parents and smirk.

Jinhwan's mother furrowed her eyebrow, "Then who?"

They saw someone behind Jinhye's back. Jinhye pushed the person infront and say, "This is Lea. Lee Lea which Jinhwan's girlfriend."

Lea looks caught off guard and mouthed at Jinhye. 'What the hell? Since when I'm his girlfriend?!'

Jinhye whisper, "Just play along. This is to save Jinhwan's over there."

Both of Jinhwan's parents looks speechless even Ara looked puzzled. "What? I can't believe this bull."

Jinhye looked at Ara with serious face, "Its up to you if you want to believe or not. I think you should find another man not to steal someone boyfriend." Jinhye innocently smile at her.

Ara clenched her fist because she knew who Jinhye is but what makes her shock more was she just knew about Jinhwan's girlfriend, Lea. why? Lea's father once a famous singer and now her father owned a company which called Lee Entertainment where all the k-pop idols nowadays famous.

Jinhwan suddenly stood up and went beside Lea. "So, I don't want anymore this blind dates or arranged marriage. Because I found the love of my life already." Jinhwan wrapped his arm around Lea's waist and Lea find it uncomfortable for her but at the same time she feels so right in his arms. Jinhye hide her laugh at Jinhwan's cheesy words.

Ara abruptly stood up and stormed off to nowhere. "Someone is being jealous there~." Jinhye jokingly said.

Both of Jinhwan's parents look at Jinhwan with disappointed face. "You're embarrassing me, Jinhwan. Now, I don't know how to tell towards Ara's father."

Jinhwan rolled his eyes, "Whatever. That is your problem. Come on babe, we're going home."

End of flashback~

---

Hyerin's POV

"...That is how the story started how Jinhwan and Lea end up acted they are couples." I said as I glance at V.

"But at least she should've told me about it."

I shrugs, "Maybe she has a reason why she doesn't tell you even though you two are close cousin."

"Taehyung! There you are! Oh, Hyerin?" We heard Jimin's voice in distant yelling out our name.

I nodded at him and stood up, "V, I'm going now. Will see you tomorrow at school."

"Oh, okay. But Hyerin?"

He called out just before I take a step. "Yeah?" I turned around as I put my hand in my pocket.

He rubbed at the back of his head, "Its kinda late for you to walk home alone by yourself. Wanna me to send you home?"

Jimin looked at both of us and nodded. "Yeah, He's right tho."

I thought for a while and shrugs, "You're right."

He smile at me and tilted his head at Jimin, "Bro, you okay right if we send her home?"

My heart makes a funny reaction seeing V smiling at me like that. This is first time he sincerely smile at me.

"Well, I heard you just now." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Thanks buddy. Hyerin, come on."

I shook the thought away, "Oh yeah, wait up." I walked up to catch up with them.

As soon as we arrived at my house, V send me until we stopped infront of my door's house as for Jimin, he waited in his car patiently. "So, here is my house." I said with an awkward smile.

"So, your house is near to Lea's house?" V asked in confusion.

I nodded. "Its not really that near. Her house is just a few block away from here. I thought you realize it already?"

He shook his head and I laughs. "I forgot. You just came here."

"Thanks for sending me home." I smiled. V looked at me with a smile on his face. "Its okay. Don't mention about it." He awkwardly laughs.

"Thanks Jimin for the ride!" I yelled at Jimin who are waiting in his car. He salute and nodded. "He seems nice." I bluntly said,

I realized what I've just said and looked at V who has smirk on his face. "I didn't mean that way. Gosh!"

Then, suddenly there is a car passed by on the road and I squint my eyes and gasps. Because I recognize that car which belong to Jinhwan. I glance at V who are unaware of what was happening. I clear my throats, "I think you should go now."

"Oh right. Anyway, thanks for telling me the story."

I patted his shoulder, "No problem and please be easy on her. Don't scaring her with your hulk mode on."

He raise his eyebrow, "Hulk? Mode on? What?"

I sighs, "Nevermind. Thanks once again." With that, I waved at him and Jimin then went into my house.

I breathed out of sighs relief. "Aigoo, that was awkward like hell."

"Done sending your girlfriend?" Jimin jokingly said.

V slightly punched his arm, "Shut up! Just drive!"

"Geez! Okay, boss! To your next destination."

-----------------------------------

Lea's POV

"Yah! You better tell your father to cancel it. I don't want to get marry this early." I whined as I get out from his car.

Jinhwan rolled his eyes, "Lea, its an engaged not marry yet."

"But still. Gosh! Should we stop our act here and tell to your parents the truth? Why do my parents even agreed with this?"

Jinhwan went out from his car and turned me around. "Relax. I think we should just go with it."

I looked at him in disbelief. "Are you kidding me? Jinhwan, next week. Its next week! Don't you get it? I can't."

"Why you can't? You don't...love me?"

My eyes went wide and my breath stop for a moment there. Did I just hear it correctly?

"Why are you denying it? I thought you have the same feelings the way I do. Did you think what I've just said to my father is not true? It is true. Truth from my feelings. I'm not lying what I've just said to my father." He still held me and looked at me with sincerely in his eyes.

Before I opened my mouth, I heard a very familiar voice calling out my name. "LEA!"

I turned my head and shocked written over my face. "Taehyung?!"

I saw my cousin angrily walked to us, "What is happening here?"

"Tae, I can explain. I was...-"

"So, you've been lying to me? You said you hangout with Hyerin and Jinhye but why you're with Jinhwan?" He raise his eyebrow.

"Bro, I think you should relax. There is..-"

"I don't need your explanation, Jinhwan. I want HER explanation." He pointed at me and I stare at him with guilty feelings.

I grab his hand, "Tae, I will tell you the whole story if you want but please. Don't get mad at Jinhwan like that. You're being rude." I said as I took a quick glance at Jinhwan and he looked at me with his calm face.

Taehyung sighs, "Fine. Jinhwan, I'm sorry if I'm being rude to you. I just worried about my cousin."

Jinhwan smile a little. "Its okay. I think I should take my leave now." He glance at me and I gives him an awkward smile. "See you both at school."

"Thanks." I simply said. Jinhwan waved it off and drove off.

I breathed out and looked at my cousin who giving me 'I'm waiting' looks. I puffed my cheeks out, "Fine, fine. Let we go inside first and I'll tell everything that you wanted you know."