..8

Friendship and Love

No one POV

“Oo, yeah of course I am sure I want to study there. I heard its very famous school. Omma, its okay. I’ll be fine here. Don’t worry. I can take care of myself here. Yeah, I miss you too, omma.”

He hang up the call and put his phone on the table. He tying up his tie infront of the mirror and smile satisfy. He dusted his uniform and straighten it up.

He smile in satisfied, “Not bad.” He nodded and take a deep breath. Truthfully, he was nervous because this will be his first studying in Korea. After 6 years for coming back here again, it feel so weird.

“Jimin-sshi, the car is already waiting for you.” His butler said.

Jimin nodded and went out from his room with his butler follow from behind. Once he got inside the car, he rolled down the window and say, “Mr Kang, after school I might be hangout with V. So, don’t wait for me okay?”

Mr.Kang gives him fatherly smile and nodded in understanding. With that, he drove off his Toyota GT86 car to the Seoul International School (S.I.S).

Once he arrived at the school, all of the students turned their attention at his car wondering who the driver is. He parked the car at the parking provided for student and get out from his car.

The girls students are gasped in surprise seeing a handsome and good looking guy just coming out from the luxurious car. They fangirling over him as Jimin smirked at the attention given from them.

“Is he our new student because I never saw him here before?”

“Oh my! Look at that face! He’s so handsome~”

“Gosh! That car is really hot!”

“Who is he?”

“Shoot me because this school has given us so much good looking guy!”

“Damn! He’s hot!”

He heard all the words from the students and closed his eyes from their comment. “Damn! I never knew they were this loud.” He mumbles.

Suddenly, a group of girls crowding him.

“Hey, new students! Who are you?”

“You look handsome~”

“You looks familiar to me~”

“Omo! Aren’t you Park Jimin? Omo! I didn’t know you would be school at here.”

“Will you be mine?”

They never stopped asking him about nonsense making him annoyed by them. “Excuse ladies. I’m heading to the principal’s office. Please, move out of the way.” He try to push himself from the crowds.

“What’s going on here?”

---------------

Jinhye’s POV

 As I arrived to the school, I saw my best friend are waiting for me. I bet they are still concerned about what had happened.

I approach them with a small smile, “Hey guys.”

They greeted me back, “Hey.” They said in unison.

Suddenly, my eyes wonder at someone who are stood behind Lea. “Lea, who is that guy behind you?” I asked.

Lea smile suddenly dropped and frowns, “Yah, Taehyung! Why are you standing behind my back? You are the one eager to meet her.” She pulled this Taehyung guy to the front.

I was shock at first because its actually Taehyung, Lea’s cousin. “Taehyung?! Omo! You really back! Its been a long time.”

He rubbed at the back of his head, “Yeah.”

Then, Hyerin nudge my side, “I never saw him before. Who is he? Is he taken already?’

I laugh at her and Lea shot her a dead glare. “Of course you never saw him before. Because this monkey here take a loooooong break~” Lea sarcastically said.

He slap her arm playfully, “Am not.” Then, he diverted his attention back at Hyerin, “Just something business need to handle.”

Hyerin nodded at him and stretch her hand out, “I’m Hyerin. Song Hyerin.”

“V”. He simply said and handshakes with Hyerin.

“Seriously bro, Hyerin is our friend so she has a right to call you by your name.” Jinhwan laughs sarcastically.

“I just know her. I never saw her before too.” He shrugs.

I slapped at the back of his head, “Dude! You haven’t change. To be honest, I don’t like that nickname of yours. Sounds lame.”

He rubbed at the spot and whine, “Not in public please. You ruined my reputation here.” I rolled my eyes when suddenly we heard the girls’ student scream.

All of us exchange looks. “What is this shouting all about? Some idol?” Lea broke the silence between us.

“Honestly, I don’t know.” Hyerin shook her head.

Then, we followed where all the commotion all about are. There, we saw a group of girls crowding onto something.

I furrowed my eyebrows, “What the heck? A bullying or what?”

They shrugged when Lea blurted out, “What’s going on here?”

With the Lea raise her voice, the girls stopped what are they doing and gasped when they saw us. I cross my arms over my chest. “You heard what she’s saying. What is the hell happening here?”

They freeze and did not answer our questions. I shot all of them a dead stare and they flinched. They slowly separated from the crowd and there is reveal a guy.

I squint my eyes for a better a view when Taehyung’s voice interrupted, “Jimin?”

I widened my eyes when the person lifted up his head. “What are you doing here?” I heard him asking at Jimin and heading towards him.

“Go back to your business, NOW!” They yelped when Taehyung raised his voice.

“Silly. Of course I am here to study.” Jimin knocked his head.

I looked at them with confuse looks, “You knew him?”

Taehyung and Jimin tilted their head to the side and I sensed that Jimin is smirking. “Well, hello there babe. Never thought meeting you here.”

I tried to calm down myself when he called me that. “Arrogant bastard.” I mutter.

I met eyes with Jimin and we’re staring contest which making Taehyung looked at us in confusion. He break apart us. “Jinhye, you knew him?”

“Of course I knew him! The arrogant bastard, jerk, an that I met a few days ago at the mall.” I narrowed my eyes at Taehyung.

And Taehyung look at Jimin with questionable looks, “Don’t look at me like that. She is a who are already embarrassing me infront of the public.”

Lea stood there in nervous so does Hyerin. “I never thought we will meet him again here.” Hyerin whispered at Lea which cause Jinhwan overheard it.

“I see you two know what happened here.” Jinhwan suddenly said making Lea and Hyerin jumped in surprised.

Lea and Hyerin laughs nervously at him. “Ehehe. Nope. We’re not.” Hyerin makes a peace sign at him.

Jinhwan narrow his eyes, “Spill up.”

“We will tell you at the lunch time but not now.” Hyerin annoying said.

“I’m out of here.” I said in annoyed and walked away from them especially that arrogant bastard. Ergggh!

“Jinhye! Wait up!” Lea and Hyerin shouts and ran after me.