...26

Friendship and Love

Jinhye's POV

I feel a vibrate in my pocket, and sneakily took my phone out.

I read the text messages and scoffs,

Honey we won't be back home in a month because of some unfinished work in here. we hope you do take care of yourself, don't stress out, and take care of your health, okay? we will always love you.

I didn't reply her text instead I just delete it. I hate my parents so much. do they even care about me? how important their work is than spending time with me?! I don't even know if I had their love or not. maybe if I die, they wouldn't care at all. just eat and live with their work till death!

"Jinhye, you okay?" Lea asked me in concern.

I shook my head without looking at her face, "Don't worry about me. Just go have lunch without me."

I sense that she exchange looks with Jimin and sighs in defeat, "Okay, we will be going then."

I clenched my fist tightly and kick my table in angrily. I breathed heavily and close eyes for a moment to calm myself down.

"take a deep breath. I know you're angry right now but take a deep breath."

I heard a voice saying that at me and wrinkle my face wondering who it was. This sound very familiar to me.

As I opened my eyes, I saw the face that I don't want to see anymore. I narrowed my eyes at him, "Get out." I sternly said.

He let out a sigh, "I already told you, take a deep breath. you still-"

I abruptly stood up and pointed to the door, "Just get out, Kim Hanbin! I don't want to see you anymore."

He had enough with me so he dragged me by force and heading to an empty class where there is no one else here except us.

I kept struggling, trying to break free and didn't realize someone had follow us.

When we arrived, I yanked my wrist from his grip. "What the hell do you want?!"

As I was about to leave, he said something makes me halted on my track.

"I'm sorry. I do genuinely apologize for what happened at us. I should have tell you but I am afraid. I'm afraid of losing you, afraid of you going hate me."

I can hear sincere in his voice but I just still standing  still. I clenched my fist tight at my side, turned around giving my blank face at him.

"You should had said that when you broke up with me." I coldly said at him.

He took a step not realizing he was in front of me, "I know but I don't want to hurt your feelings more."

"But what you did is hurting me more than you know!" I yelled in frustrated. I didn't realize that I shed tears and my heart is aching.

All of sudden, he hugged me tightly. I didn't hug him back, I just let him be. But why I feel like I missed his warmth embrace and his scent?

"Jinhye, please forgive me. I know I was stupid breaking up with you just like that." He sadly said. 

I don't know what to answer him because I'm so confused right now. Apart of me wants to forgive him but deep in my heart I don't want to.

When he knows that I didn't replied him, he break the hug and look at me. Those eyes that I used to in love with , I can see his eyes looks hurt.

I shook that thought away and pushed him away from me.

"I don't know what you're trying to do, but I'm not gonna fall for that again.!" with that I left him behind, screaming my name out.

I feel sorry at him but he deserved it. I don't want accept his apologize that easily, he didn't know what I've been through.

As I walked down the stairs, I was met with Jimin who looks boring, stare at me with his arms fold over his chest.

"Had a nice chat with your ex boyfriend?"

"Go away, Jimin. I'm not in the mood right now."

He let out a sighs and take my hands with him.

"Yah! what is wrong with you people, grabbing people hand without a permission, uh?!"

He didn't say anything instead he taking us to the cafeteria. Our friends looking at us with confuse looks wondering why I'm with Jimin.

"What is going on here?" asks Jinhwan.

Jimin let go my wrist and smirk, "Why don't you tell them about 'chatting' with your ex boyfriend, uh?" He sarcastic said.

They all shocked and look at me, "Its not a big deal." I shrugged.

I furiously look at Jimin and coldly say, "do not be such busybody. mind your own business if you don't know a thing."

Jimin has this poker face and scoffs, "whatever."

I hate him! why would he bothering to say like that?! ergh!

"everyone, chill! tomorrow is school break so that means HOLIDAY!" Hyerin shouted in cheerful making all the students cheers!

-----

No one POV

As the school bell ring, they together went out from the school with a feeling of happy and excited at the same time because tomorrow is school break.

"Oh my God! I can't believe tomorrow is school break!" Hyerin jumped in happy.

"I know right but it when there is nothing else we can do unless study." Jinhye sulked.

They looked at her in concern, "What do you mean? You don't take a vacation like you usually do?" Jinhwan asked.

Jinhye shrug, "I don't have any plan actually."

"Maybe we should all have vacation together?" Jimin suggest making all of them turn their attention at him.

"I was thinking like that too!"

"Sound awesome!"

"Great! What a good idea, Jimin!"

"I don't want to be with you!" Jinhye said in annoyed making they looked at her in confusion, "Come on, Jinhye. When will we have a chance like this? Besides, we can take it as an advance honeymoon trip for these love birds!" Taehyung grinned and pulled Lea and Jinhwan by their shoulders.

"an advance honeymoon? are you crazy?!" Lea shrieked when her cheeks turn red so does with Jinhwan.

Before Jinhye protest anymore, "Okay, it's settle then! I'll be arrange our ticket and all. leave that at me."

Jinhye narrowed her eyes at Jimin where he just smile in proud because knowing her wouldn't arguing about that. "Ergh! Fine! make sure there enough room for all of us. I don't want to end up sleeping in one room with you all especially YOU."

Jimin smirks, "Will see."

Jinhye hate him so much because by seeing him making that expression makes her think twice. you never knew what in his evil mind.

Then, they separated going home. As soon as Jinhye arrived at her house, she feels so lonely and an empty feelings compare when she with her friends.

Her maids doesn't come work because of knowing tomorrow is school break, so her parents giving them a holiday too.

She plopped on her bed and rested her arms on her face, a tears started to form in her eyes.

"I miss my parents. I miss when we used to be having a vacation on my school break but now they only think about their work! work! work!"

She sniffed and wiped her tears, " this ! My life become complicated!"

She heard her phone ringing and pick up the call without looking at the caller ID.

"Jinhye!"

"who is it?"

"don't tell me you already forgetting about me, princess?"

She rolled her eyes and was about to hang up the call since she already knew who it is.

"wait!"

"what?!"

"where do you want to go for vacation?"

"are you seriously asking me that? I don't know! ask someone else. maybe you can ask Taehyung or Jinhwan."

she heaved a sigh as she don't want to arguing with him when he continue, "but-"

"Hawaii!"

"what, where?"

"you heard me Hawaii?"

"okay, then."

Before Jimin says any words,  she hang up the call.

Jimin on the other side wondering why she hang up the call. He looks on his phone and his lips broke into a smile.

"Hawaii, eh? nice choose."

 

****
hello my beautiful readers~ here is the long chapter for ya~ 😊🤗 I'm sorry for keeping you all waiting for my next story ..becos I'm so lazy to write and lack of an idea and I'm sorry if there is any error grammar or spelling. yehet. please do vote and comment and follow follow me. 🎉🎉