..30

Friendship and Love

Jimin's POV

"Hey Jimin, since you are here mind as well telling us what happened between you and your ex girlfriend?" Lea asking me as Jinhwan nodded in agreed.

We were having a nice walk at the park since we didn't know where to go so we just had a relax time by taking a nice walk at the park.

I shrugged my shoulder, "there is nothing to talk about it actually."

Lea nervously said, "Its okay if you don't want to talk about it."

Jinhwan pulled me by shoulder, "come on, I think it's time for us to get knowing you better right."

I know these two won't stop asking me until they get to know unlike Taehyung or Jinhye.

I let out a sighs, "she is my mother friend's daughter. so I get to know her when my mother set me up with her crazy blind date."

I finally looked at them and they usher me to continue, "I know her when she start transferred to our school in London since her parents had a work to do in London. so yeah."

"wait..and then? what do you mean by 'she cheated on me with someone whom I trust so much'?" Lea confusedly asked.

I clenched and unclenched my fist since I remember so well what had happened two years ago.

"I have a very close friend while staying in London. I came to the London when I was 13 years old and I didn't have any friends beside Taehyung. so I meet this one boy who are around age and shocking news he is my senior in my school. He living around my neighborhood and also Korean so it was easy for me to communicate with him."

I paused before looking at their expression, "why are you stop? carry on." Jinhwan impatiently said.

"okay geez. calm down." I rolled my eyes at him as Lea chuckled.

"so as I was saying, we always share things like there is no secret between us. but that went down when Anna transferred to our school. That time I didn't knew he likes her too because he seems so distant whenever Anna around. For me, well I don't know what to say. maybe because I'm too friendly with her and slowly both of us attached to each other. and I confessed at her that's when we start to become couple for almost a year. and then she start to change."

Lea gives me a comfort squeeze on my shoulder and I continue, "she slowly started to get closer with him but that time me as his friend of course to know that both of my girlfriend and best friend getting along to each other right but I was fool by them. little did I know they had things behind my back. after our exam were over, I thought it will be a nice plan since I wanted to hangout with my girlfriend and my friend at the same time but I couldn't find these two anywhere at school. so I try to call them both and it was busy."

"Bro, if you didn't want to continue then better for you to stop." Jinhwan warily said at me since he sensed my sudden change in my voice. I shook my head, "it's okay beside I feel like a little lighter if I talk about it."

"so, I get this anxious feeling because it was weird that both of them aren't picking up my call. so I go to the rooftop since I get this weird feeling. I went there and to my surprise, I hear a very familiar voices at the back of the door. I know it was rude for me to eavesdropping people conversation but my curiosity kill me. so I try to take a little peek through the door, and shock washed over me I saw both of my girlfriend and best friend kissing..." suddenly I broke into a little laughs when I remember a hurtful memory.

Jinhwan and Lea exchange glance looking back at me in worry and confuse why I suddenly laughed. "It was a hurtful sight to see that but as a fool I am, I barged the door till it slammed on the wall. They both pulled apart in surprised and was shocked to see me. I even asked her why but she didn't even answer me so does my best friend. so I ended our relationship and saying I don't want to see her face same goes to him. After that happened I asked my parents to bring me back to Korea so here I am. Since then I never saw them."

As I finished my talking, Lea suddenly hugged me causing me caught off guard, "poor you! I know how that feels! Jinhye also experience the same thing!"

Jinhwan clear his throat and Lea awkwardly broke the hug and slap his arm playfully, "stop being jealous."

Then, it hit me. I looked at Lea who are still bickering with Jinhwan, "what do you mean by Jinhye also experience the same thing as mine?"

She stopped talking and both of them nervously look at me, "well...you know..ah it's not our place to tell you tho. you should hear it from her by yourself." Lea quickly say as she eyeing Jinhwan asking for help.

"it's nothing. why are you suddenly interested in her?" Jinhwan wiggle his eyebrow at me.

I scoffs, "I am not. who would like her anyway? with the way her behavior, I don't think so."

Suddenly, Jinhwan expression become soften while looking at me so does Lea. okay what's up with these two?

"you know she are not like this before." Jinhwan sadly said.

Before I opened my mouth, Lea quickly change the topic, "oh what time is it already? I wonder where are they right now."

I sighed since I knew they didn't want to tell me about her past. It's not like I care anyway but just curious.

"dude, past is past. it's time to build a life ahead in the future. don't let your past getting your way." he suddenly and patted my shoulder. "yeah thanks for the advice and thank you for hearing my story tho."

----

Jinhye's POV

I've been waiting here at Starbucks for almost 15 minutes and I didn't see any sign of Taehyung and Hyerin. what are they taking so long?

I impatiently checking my wrist watch and standing here like an idiot waiting for them. "gosh, he is the one who said to be here less than two hours but where are they?"

Suddenly, I bumped into someone when I turned around making the person slipped his drink all over my shirt.

"oh !"said the person in shock.

I looked down on my shirt and it was all wet. "oh god, I'm so sorry. I know it was my mistake." he quickly said in his English accent and handed out a tissue. as he trying to wipe my shirt, I took a step back and hold up my hand to stopping him.

"look, its okay. I get it." I replied him in English. I took the tissue from him and wipe the dirt off from my shirt.

As I finally looked at him, I widened my eyes seeing such a charisma looking young man with his blonde hair when he snapped his finger in front of me.

I shook the thought away and feeling embarrassed when he caught me staring at him that long.

he raise his eyebrow in confusion, "you okay there, miss?"

"yes, I am okay." I nervously said. He took his hand out and smile showing his dimple off, "my name is Namjoon."

My jaw dropped in surprise and looking at him in confusion, "you're Korean?" I asked him with Korean language.

He looks shocked and grinned, "so are you? no wonder you didn't look any local around here."

I laughed at his silly compliment, "is that an insult or compliment?"

"both." then both of us burst into laugh. gosh I like this guy. I extend my hand out and grinned, "my name is Jinhye."

"nice to know you, Jinhye-sshi. so what are you doing here in Hawaii? a holiday?" he friendly asked me.

I shrug, "yeah. me and my friends are on holiday since it's school break."

He nodded in understand. "anyway, I'm sorry about earlier." he rubbed at the back of his neck.

I waved it off saying it was okay since it's my fault too because of my clumsiness.

Then, I saw Taehyung and Hyerin heading here and Taehyung being protective as he is, he threw a confuse looks at me. "oh, I think we have to go now."

"leaving already?" he sadly said. I nodded and waved at him, "see you around."

I dragged Taehyung and Hyerin out from there before both of them asking me who he is.

As soon as we out from the mall, "Where the hell have you two been?!" I yelled at both of them and they just flinched at my loudness.

"sorry." Taehyung simply said while Hyerin agreed at what he is saying.

I fold my arms over my chest and raise my eyebrow, "sorry? that's it?"

Taehyung looked at me with his blank face, "yeah."

I turned my head at Hyerin and she yelped at my glare, "we..we..we did a lot of shopping." she stuttered as she lift up her shopping bags at me.

"you know I've been waiting for-"

"who was that guy?" he interrupt my words which was weird for me.

"I don't know. someone who are bumped into me causing his drink spilled all over me." I said as I gesture my hand to my shirt.

Taehyung scan my shirt and sighs, "okay, we need to go back to our hotel."