...19

Friendship and Love

No One POV

Jinhye couldn't believe that she actually here with him walking around at the Hongdae Area with a regret feelings.

"Damn! This is so awkward!" She mutter under her breath causing a person beside her looking at her.

"What you've just say?"

Jinhye forced a smile, "Nothing."

I was sure I heard something. He thought as Jinhye went to a food stall.

"Ahjumma, give me one tteoboki spicy please."

The old lady nodded her head and pack up Jinhye order.

"Bro, how many times did you come here?"

She suddenly ask question making Jimin caught of guard. "I can't count. I always coming here since I was kid before move to London."

She nodded and a big smile form on her face which Jimin surprise by it. Her food is arrive and Jimin just sit there staring at her who are drooling over her foods.

"Geez, you drools! gross!" He fake make a digust face while she shot Jimin a glare.

"Are this your favourite?" He said as he took a bite of tteoboki.

"Yah! This is mine! And yes its my favourite. wae? wae?" She said in annoyed when Jimin take another bite of her foods.

Jimin chew the foods, "This is so delicious especially when its from someone's plate." He smirk making Jinhye kick his leg under table.

Jimin yelped in pain, "Gosh! You such..arggh!" he frustrated said.

Jinhye smile in innocent making Jimin let out a heavy sighs because he don't want to argue anymore with her. He wants talking, hanging out like a normal friend does. He wants to know more about Jinhye but seeing Jinhye acted like this making its hard for him.

"Hello~earth to Jimin~" He snapped back to reality and raise his eyebrow at Jinhye.

"What?"

Jinhye put down her chopstick and lower her head, "Thank you about last night." She looked up at Jimin with sincere eyes and softly said. Not the aggressive Jinhye anymore which making Jimin soften at her.

Jimin leaned his face towards Jinhye, "What you say? I don't hear you." He smirked.

Jinhye also lean her face and now they are facing to each other, "Thank you."

It surprise him and he backed away in embarrasement. He clear his throat, "You're done?"

Jinhye nodded and smile, "Yeah."

Without them knowing, someone shouted Jinhye's name.

"JINHYE!"

Both of them turn their head at where the voice came from. They have a surprise looks on their faces when the person coming closer at them.

"What did I miss here?"

None of them is talking making the person raise her eyebrow at them. "Why aren't you two talking?"

"Oh Hyerin..what a surprise visit?" Jinhye nervously laughs.

"Well, I didn't expect you seeing here but of course its so nice to see you here but..-" her eyes signalling at Jimin which Jinhye just laugh it off.

Jimin looked at her in confusion and tilted his head to see who is behind Hyerin. He widened his eyes and looks at Jinhye.

"Its a long story, Hyerin." Jinhye sighs and slump her shoulder in defeat.

"Well, I didn't expect to see you two hanging out together?" Taehyung bluntly said with his serious looks.

Jinhye looks at Taehyung then at Hyerin back and forth, "What about you two then, huh?"

Taehyung shrug, "Nevermind. So, can we join you then?"

"Yes. Sure. You can." Jinhye quickly said earning a glare from Jimin.

-----

Lea's POV

"Gosh, why I can't contact these two girls?!" I said with a sigh.

I keep calling Jinhye and Hyerin about Jinhwan but they didn't even pick up my call. Gosh!

"Hey, who are you calling?" Jinhwan suddenly ask behind me making I startled at it.

"Oh, its no one. So, what is it do you want to talk about? Don't you think our parents are too excited about us getting engage?"

Jinhwan chuckle, "Well, thats what parents always do right. Aren't you happy about it?"

I quickly shook my head, "Its not like that. It was just, us getting engage at this early age, don't you think its too soon? We haven't in relationship or what."

Jinhwan went infront of me and lifted my chin to look at him, "There is something I want to tell you."

I gulp in nervous and can feel my heart beating fast when he continue, "I like you. I like the way you are, how you so carefree about anything. From the day Jinhye introduce you at me, I know its sound clingy but trust me it feels like I know you are the one for me. I'm not that friendly with any girls except Jinhye because she been with me since we are kindergarden. I feels so thankful at her because without her, I might be won't find or meet you or even know you. I like you from the start thats why I choose you to pretend my girlfriend. So, I want to make this right..-"

I hold my breath waiting for him to say, he hold my hands and form a sweet smile, "Lee Lea, will you be part of my life?"

My brain didn't take what he say instead I look at him in suprise and jaw drop. He chuckle seeing my expression and he quietly say, "I know this isn't the time for me to confess..-"

"No! Yes, i mean Yes. Of course! Gosh, this is the first time you talking too much." I giggle seeing Jinhwan rubbed at the back of his neck.

Then, he lifted me up and spun around, "Jinhwan! Put me down!"

Jinhwan put me down and hugged me tightly, "I knew it. You also have the same feeling as me! I love you so much!"

I lifted my head up at him and smile, "I lo..-." Then we heard someone coughing causing both of us break the hug from each other.

"Do I interrupt something? You guys can continue whatever you do after the engage but mom and dad need both of you." Jongun awkwardly said and leave the both of us in confusion at his behaviour.

Jinhwan and I exchange looks and laughs because Jongun face has a blush on his face when he saw us hugging each other.

------

Jimin's POV

I sense that Taehyung been quiet all the time after we coincidentally met up. I looked at where Jinhye and Hyerin bickering about how us end up being here.

"Chill Hyerin. Gosh, you sound like an old lady." I saw Jinhye roll her eyes and Hyerin scoff.

"I know its sound ridiculous but why i feel you and Jimin looks perfect together?"

My ears perked up wheh Hyerin mention my name and in secretly I eavesdropping about what they talking about.

"Are you crazy? There is no way me liking him. Yuck!"

I don't know why I feel upset about it when Jinhye said that. Did she hate me that much?

"Girls, you know we can hear you right?" Taehyung suddenly said.

Jinhye and Hyerin turned their head around and both of them shot him a glare. Woah! That was scary.

But Taehyung remind his poker face which makes me feel weird at him. Is there something wrong with him?

"! Lea has been calling me. Yah Jinhye, did you've got her miscall too?"

Jinhye took out her phone and shrug her shoulder, "Yeah. Why do you think she bother to call us?"

Hyerin pretend to think and look at Taehyung, "Do you miss something that we don't know?"

All of us look at Taehyung and he rubbed at the back of his neck, "Awhile ago shes calling me about Jinhwan has something to say at her."

Hyerin beamed, "Omo! Are they confessing to each other?"

I looked at Jinhye what her reaction would be but I was right. She doesn't have any expression just stood there frozen on her spot.

Suddenly, our eyes meet together and she looks upset? Then she broke the eye contact and walked away leaving us behind.

"Is she okay?" Hyerin warily asks.

Taehyung sense something and he run to catch up Jinhye. I makes confuse looks so does Hyerin. 

"Now where is he running to?"

I don't know how to answer Hyerin because I also feel worry about Jinhye because I knew she must be upset about Jinhwan and Lea.

"I don't know either. Come on, I .. send you home?" I change the topic before Hyerin asking me more.

Hyerin just nod her head and follow me to where my car park is.

"Maybe later I can text her up to check up on her." I softly whisper which only me can hear.