..38

Friendship and Love

Jimin's POV

Its been three days after Jinhye's parents died. And we've got no news from her even she didn't even replied our text nor call.

I was hanging out at Lea's house since everyone is also here. I saw Hyerin press the remote control continously changing the channel. It seems something bothering her not just her all of us does.

I looked at Lea who is staring out into a space without uttered a word since we're here.

"guys, what if Jinhye suicide?" Hyerin clueless said as all of us threw her a death glare.

"Hyerin! we know her! she wouldn't do such a thing!" Jinhwan annoyed said.

"then tell me why she haven't giving us any messages or  call? where is she then?"

"she needs her time, Hyerin. you should know that"

"until when, Taehyung? until she do such a bad decision and thats when we jumped in?"

"Hyerin, calm down! whats your problem anyway?" Lea raises her voices because Hyerin being too much to handle.

"Nothing! my problem is nothing!"

"i will go to her house."

I looked at Taehyung who has serious looks on his face.

"Taehyung, you sure?" Lea worriedly ask at him.

Taehyung firmly nodded his head and was about to leave when I stopped him. "Tae, can i tag along with you?"

He just shrugs his shoulder and I know his answer so i follow him. Not that i jealous or what but just in case Jinhye didn't listen to him so i can be helping him out.

----

"I can't believe all of this happened, don't you?" I asked breaking the awkward atmosphere surrounding in the car.

He just nodded without saying any words.

"Bro, are you okay?" I worriedly asked him since he doesn't talk much.

He stopped the car signalling that we're arrived at Jinhye's house.

"we're here." he seriously said. i let out a sighed since he don't want to talk about it.

As we rang the doorbell of her house, no one answered it. We exchange looks in confusion and i press the doorbell again.

"that's weird. where are the maids or Mr Oh?" I asked in curious.

As Taehyung try to turn the doorknob it wasn't lock. My eyes went wide in surprise so does Taehyung.

"is someone trying to broke into the house?" He said in shock.

I slapped his arms, "quite thinking like that! probably they just forget to lock it?"

Taehyung sighed and call out Jinhye name but we've got no respond.

But then in the corner of my eyes, i saw something moving down the stairs. I turn my head and saw Jinhye's figure slowly walking downstairs in a such weak state.

I hurriedly went to her, "Jinhye, are you okay?!"

Taehyung looked at us and got surprised at the sight of her.

"Jinhye, can you-"

She lifted her head up and weakly say, "Jimin.." then she faint into my arms making me to stumble backward as i caught her into my embrace.

Her body burning hot when I felt her forehead with at the back of my hand.

"shes got fever." i panicking said as Taehyung also checking her. "quick, bring her to the room. i will call the doctor to come here."

I nodded and lifted her body into a bridal style. I went to her bedroom and slowly laying her on the mattress.

I looked around her room where all of her stuff are messily around her room. I sighed seeing her like this.

Taehyung went to the room, "the doctor will be here any minute. how is she?"

I looked at her who is shivering under the blanket and mumble words that i can barely hear it.

"not so good."

"did you already tell Mr Oh along the others about her condition?" I asking him while my eyes on her figure.

"yeah.." he simply said.

My attention went focus on Jinhye. She look very pale and weak. It made me anxious. Just then i thought of something.

"Taehyung, take care of her for a while. I'm going downstairs", i said standing up. Taehyung took the place, while i went downstairs hurriedly.

I cooked some chicken porridge with the help of Google. I prepare her medicine and a water placing it on the tray. Once the porridge are finish, i put it on one small bowl then went upstairs with a tray of food.

I place the tray on top of the cupboard before i take a look on Jinhye's condition. She had her eyes closed breathing heavily.

"Jinhye.. can you sit up for a while?", i said. She slowly open her eyes and sat up just like how i told her to do. Taehyung place a pillow behind her so her back won't hurt.

I took the bowl of porridge, blowing it to cool it down before i told Jinhye to open .

Her lips are dry that it felt hard for her to open. She shook her head telling me she doesn't want to eat. I nagged, "Eat first, then you will feel better after taking the medicine, alright? Here"

She open a little then i feed her the food. I'm glad she want to eat the porridge i made. But then her face wrinkled. "It's salty..", she murmured.

"Aish, aa, I'm sorry. You can not eat salty food. Let me do it again", just as i was about to stand up, she grab my hand.

"It's alright", she weakly smile. I relief a sigh then continue feed her though she didn't finish all the food but she managed to eat half of it.

I then let her take the medicine. She swallow it then took her drink. After everything finish, she lay back down to rest.

"Take a rest first okay?", i said. She nodded before closing her eyes.

I went downstairs back with the tray i bought just now. Taehyung also there. I wash the dishes before going to Taehyung who seems in a deep thought.

"bro, you seems lost in thought. whats on your mind?"

He snapped out of it and looked at Jimin before let out a heavy sighs, "I feel bad towards her. I'm such a bad friend at her. I don't blame anyone but i also feel bad at you."

I was shocked at his words because he never mentioned any of this but why he must feel bad tho?

"Tae, don't say like that. i was just-"

"Jimin, you are the one who taking care of her when everything is happen. She also listen to you. I feel bad at it."

"Tae, please. we're all of her friends. she just needs times, perhaps she find comfortable around me?" i making a joking with he just chuckle at it.

"confident much? so Jimin.."

I hummed in respond when he continues making me widened my eyes, "you like her?"

a simple question that i can easily answer but why my mouth doesn't speak any words. I don't know what should i say. i do accept it when i slowly start to liking her but i myself still confused.

"Jimin?" he called out when i didn't answer him.

"oh, Tae its not right time you asking me that." i said as matter of fact.

He just shook his head and patted my back, "bro, don't you regret when someone will steal her heart."

"what are you trying to say, Tae?"

"i say that i like her. i care for her so much. but something is get into my way."

I looked at him in shocked because he just said that he likes her. My mouth gape opened when he just laughed at me.

"i was just trying to prank you."

I throw a pillow at him when he just looked at me in disbelief, "what was that for?"

Before i speak up, we heard someone rang a doorbell and incoming a doctor along with our friends and Mr Oh.

"where is she?" Mr Oh warily asked when both of us pointed to her room. They were went to her room and I tagged along with them.

"you not coming?" i said since he just sitting there not moving in inch.

he shook his head and assured me to go on.

I shrugged my shoulder and walked away. Little did i know that Taehyung smiling from ear to ear upon seeing me like this.

"you do really like her, Jimin. you just still confuse, pabo."