..1

Friendship and Love

We were walking around the neighborhood hand in hand feeling happy since I'm with him. I'm pretty sure I'm having a great time with my boyfriend.

I sensed that he's been quite all the time and he doesn't talked so much. What's gotten into him? It is not like him at all.

"Today's weather is great, isn't it?" I awkwardly said as i broke the silence surrounding us.

He quietly say, "Yeah, it is"

Without my knowing, he stare at me with worried eyes. He looked down our hands intertwined together and stare at my face where i happily hummed a song.

When i felt him staring and i look at him and give him my eye smile. I can't barely see that smile of yours washed off from your face. I hope you will be smiling again like this. He sadly thought.

"Here we are. Gosh, I'm hungry already. Hanbin-ah~, come on.", I suddenly said which makes him snapped on his thought and nodded. He followed me afterwards.

"Welcome to the Lovelyz café. May i take your order, miss?", said the worker smiling at us in a friendly way.

I scanned to the menu before stating out my order, "I'll have chocolate chip muffin and hot milk tea"

The worker jotted down my order and turn to take Hanbin's order, "I'll have cheesecake and bubble tea. Thanks"

The waiters nodded and left us after that. I turned to looked at Hanbin where he has his eyes gazed out the window in deep thought.

"Hey... is something wrong?", I said as i looked at him with concerned.

"Huh? Uhm.. it's nothing", He quickly said and gave me his smile then interlaced my hand with his.

"Your food and drinks is here. Enjoy~", the waitress came to us with our order and placed it infront of us.

I smiled at her.

With that she went back to continue her works. I started to eat my muffin and drink my milk tea.

I widened my eyes in satisfaction, "Woa! It's delicious", i looked at Hanbin and he haven't taste his food.

"Erm, why aren't you eating?", i asked.

He shook his head and drinks his bubble tea before saying, "Jinhye, let's break up"

I choked on my drink and looked at him speechlessly. I didn't know how to react. I look to see his expression and it didn't show any reaction instead his poker face.

I gulped and shook my head.

"You're joking, aren't you?", I nervously said. He gave me a cold, emotionless looks so i kept stay silent not wanted to talked anymore but truthfully i really want to asked him more further but seeing his expression made me shut up.

So, he thought my quietness was a yes to him. I suddenly coughed awkwardly sensing the atmosphere slowly turned into gloomy.

"It is time for me to go home. Would you send me back?"

He didn't reject my offer but instead he nodded and stood up. I soon follow him quietly at the back where my mind got a lot of questions about it.

After it's like 20 minutes, finally we arrived. I unsure don't know what to do because i feel awkward about what he just said at the café.

I was about to walked inside my house when suddenly i heard him softly says, "I'm sorry"

I turned around to face him and look at him in confusion, "For what?"

"Nevermind. I'll see you when i see you. Bye. Take care of yourself.", he slowly make his way to me and kiss me on my forehead. I feel like this was the last time he kissed me. When he pulled away, i saw pain and guilt on his face.

But, i just formed a little smile at him, "Yeah, you too."

He just stare at me for a moment and then he walked away leaving me dumbfounded.

"Wait!"

He stopped on his track with his back facing me. "Are we not in relationship anymore?" I nervously ask.

My heart break into pieces when he say, "Yes." with that he leaved me. for real.

--------------

The next day early in the morning, i went to the kitchen and prepare for my breakfast which makes my maid surprised seeing me.

"Jinhye-sshi, what happen to you? It's still 8:00 in the morning. I thought you will be awake around 9 or 10. Did something happen today?"

I sighed and took a sip on my milk, "Nothing happen. I just happen to sleep early yesterday and that's why i wake up early today"

I looked at my phone just to see if there's any messages from him. I let out a frustrated sighs.

My maid looked at me with worried, "Are you okay?"

I gave her a smile, "I'm okay. Thanks for asking tho"

With on cue, my phone rang signaling someone called me. I beamed when i hear my phone rings.

I answered the call with heavy feelings, "Hello?"

"What's with the voice? Are you okay?", the person asked me warily.

"Jinhwan, wanna hangout? I'm bored here", i bluntly said ignoring his question.

Jinhwan happily said, "Sure, why not. I fetch you up like 15 minutes. Go get ready, my lady"

I fake a gaged at him and he just laugh his off. "Whatever", i rolled my eyes and hang up the call.

Maybe i should clear my mind for everything right now.

I went upstairs and changed my clothes into something casual then wait for Jinhwan to came.

After 15 minutes, as he promised he finally arrived at my house and I finally get to hangout with my best friend, Kim Jinhwan.

He brought me to a mall because he knew that i loved to shop but right now i don't have any mood for these but since Jinhwan insisted so i had no choice but to follow him anyway.

"Why don't we go to this shop? I heard they got a new brand of clothes and such", I just sighs knowing that my stubborn friend will not listen to me.

He stopped walking at women's department and turned around before saying, "Hey cheer up. Just choose which on you like, my treat!"

I widened my eyes, "No. it's okay. i don't need clothes tho. Come on, i can pay too", i rolled my eyes after that.

I don't want to be rude but my parents are rich the same with Jinhwan's family. So about money i don't have to worry about.

Jinhwan shook his head aggressively, being stubborn as he are, "Nope. I want to buy you something. Oh look! I think this suit you. Why don't you try this on? GO!", he pushed me towards the fitting room as i hold the clothes and jeans on my hands.

"I'll be waiting outside", he whistled at me. I just glare at him and he laugh.

I had no choice but to try on the clothes. Well, it's actually my style though. It's Red Varsity Jacket with hoodie on along with black skinny jeans.

While i tried on it, i heard a very familiar voice outside.

"Did you think this clothes suitable for me?"

"Of course, honey. You look great"

"Don't lie to me oppa. I know I'm ugly. So be honest"

"Babe, it's perfect on you. Every clothes here are really suit you"

I frown and curious feelings kick in me. I went out from my fitting room and look at where the voices come from. I stopped when i saw what was infront of me.

I saw Hanbin talking happily with a girl? And they look sweet together. What makes me widen my eyes is the girl kissing on his lips for a short moment and when she pulled away, Hanbin pouted. That's when my heart break into pieces when I seeing the scene infront of me.

is this why he want to break up with me all of sudden?!. I angrily thought as I clinched my fist together.

I effortless walked at them. I don't know if its right or not. " Kim Hanbin." I called out.

They stopped talking and Hanbin turned his back. He looks surprise seeing me in here. How do I know? I can tell from his looks. "Jinhye!" he said in shock. I was just looking at him with hurt feelings.

"Erm oppa? Who is she?" I heard the girl beside him asks. And I waits for his answer. "She's my..uhm..my friend from my school." He simply said and I looked at him in speechless. W...what? A friend huh? I thought and looked at him. He avoided my eyes so I look at the girl with him.

"Oh Hai. I'm Eunji, Hanbin's girlfriend." She said with a smile.

That's when I feel like someone shoot me with a gun in the chest. "Girlfriend? Since when?" I nervously said.

The girl happily answer back, "since 2 years ago."

I looked at Hanbin demanding for explanation but he just shut his mouth not talking much. Why he being like this? I feel I want to cry but I hold it.

"So, this is why you are not reply any messages from me because you are busy with your girlfriend. I'm sorry if I interrupt your moment. But Hanbin?" he looked at me with guilty face, "Congrates and thanks for everything."

I said the last words to him before I completely turn to leave from here. But before that, Jinhwan's voices can be heard, ""Yo Ae, what took you so long? Haven't you finish testing your...woa! Hanbin? What are you doing here? And who is that girl with you?" Jinhwan curiously asks.

Hanbin gives him an awkward smile. "Erm..."

Jinhwan furrowed his eyebrow and turn to look at me. He confused at what was happening but when he saw my face, he feel he wants to punch Hanbin's face right now. My face that shows I was about to cry.

"Oh, you must be her boyfriend?" Suddenly Eunji said breaking the silence surrounds us.

Jinhwan gives her a confuse looks and tilted his head to Hanbin who hasn't saying anything until now. Jinhwan shot a look to Hanbin for explanation.

Hanbin just standing there looking ashamed of himself. Jinhwan furiously looked at Eunji, "For your information lady. I am NOT her boyfriend BUT that boyfriend of yours is also HER boyfriend no scratch that....her EX boyfriend NOW!"

I was taken aback at sudden outburst from Jinhwan. I never expected to see him like this. Eunji gasps and shocked written over her face. Then, she looked at Hanbin in disbelief.

"You must be joking, right?"

Jinhwan gives her a serious looks. "Go ask him for yourself and YOU! I'll talk with you after this."

With that, Jinhwan pulled me with him leaving the shop immediately.

Jinhwan brought me to where his car parked and went inside. He went into the driver seat and heaved a sighs. "Let it out, Jinhye. Its okay, I'm here for you." That's when I burst into cry as I hide my face onto my palms.

Jinhwan feel bad about me and hug me in comforts.

"I can't believe it he cheated. And what makes me hurt more, he already couple with that Eunji girl for 2 years already! What happen to our relationship for these 3 years? Is he not taking this relationship serious?. What is wrong with me? I should have realized that!" I blurted out. I don't know what I am talking about right now.

Jinhwan feels hurt seeing me like this. He didn't like me seeing me this way. He always see me as a bright, cheerful, and talkative person. I always has smile on my face.

But right now, he can't see them now.

He also feel guilty about it because he didn't know how Hanbin's behavior is before he introduced him to me even though they were friend. Jinhwan thought Hanbin would be different from other guys but now he was wrong. "I'm sorry. Its all my fault you become like this. I should have checked his background first before introduce him to you. I'm sorry." I shook my head, "No. You're not. Its my fault because I fall too fast." Jinhwan kissed my forehead and hugged me again.

A few minutes later, when he knows that I already calm down. He asked me if I wants to go anywhere but instead I just say, "I wanna go home now."

Jinhwan nodded in understand why I being like this.

So, on our way home. I just staring out the window without saying any words. Once we're arrived at my apartment. I quickly went inside my apartment and headed straight to my room making the maid looking at me in confuse.

"Is Miss okay? Why she seems so sad?" My maid worriedly asks.

Jinhwan sadly smile, "She's okay. Just a bad day, I think. No worries. She will be okay later."

My maid nodded and continue doing her works.

Jinhwan immediately drop himself to the couch and sighs. He close his eye for a moment thinking what just happened today. He still didn't believe that his owned friend cheating.

"So much happened today. I hope she will be okay."

Then, a light bulb popped in his mind. He scroll his contact list and call the person because he knows that I needed a girls talk.

"Hey, are you free? Can you come over at Jinhye's place? I think she needs you."