..4

Friendship and Love

AS THE BREAK TIME COMES

"What's up, my es! Mwahahaha!" Hyerin said as soon as she saw Jinhye and Lea approach at where Hyerin and Jinhwan seated.

"Mind your language, Song Hyerin." Lea deathly said as Hyerin stuck her tongue out. "You're no fun!"

Jinhye took a seat beside Jinhwan and sighs. Jinhwan look at Jinhye, "What's with the sigh?"

Hyerin and Lea are still bickering so left Jinhwan and Jinhye shook at their behavior. "Nothing." She simply said.

"Come on, Lea. If you still acting this attitude of yours, Jinhwan will broke the engagement between you two." Hyerin snickered.

Lea pinch at the bridge of her nose, "Whatever. We're just acting it. Its not like I want to become his fiancée. I was caught off guard that time when Jinhye suddenly saying that I'm his fiancée."

Jinhye's ear perked up at the mention of her name. "Hey! Don't brought me into this."

They're all laughed at Jinhye's whining. It seems like they all forgot what happened with Jinhye a few hours ago at her class and they already knew because rumors really spread fast. So, they just wants to light up the mood. But that mood went down, when a drink and food were all over at Jinhye's uniform.

Four of them stopped laughing and looking bewilderment at what was happening.

"Jinhye sunbaenim, I'm so sorry. I...I..It was an accident. I tripped over something. I'm so sorry." The girl name Eunji nervously said.

But Jinhye didn't show any reaction. She dusted her uniform in silent. Lea gulped in fear because afraid incident in the class will repeat it over again.

Hyerin laughs nervously, "Hey, its okay. I'm sure that Jinhye will.."

Hyerin can't finish her words because what caught her eyes is Jinhye spill her drinks onto Eunji's uniform. Everyone in the cafeteria shocked looks at Jinhye doing something like this. Jinhwan mouth opened and Hyerin jaw dropped as Lea she looks away.

"You purposely doing it? Didn't you? You freak! How could you!" Jinhye was about to splash the water onto Eunji's face but someone stopping it from doing so.

"That's enough, Jinhye." Jinhye looked at the owner of the voice and she frowns. "You can't stop me, Kim Hanbin."

The atmosphere in the cafeteria tensed up. Jinhye deathly glare at Hanbin and smirks, "What about you takes her place, then." She splash the drinking water on his face harshly which makes all of the students including her best friend jaw dropped.

"Oppa." Eunji ran to his side and wipe the water from his face. Jinhye cringed in disgust, "!"

With that, Jinhye left the cafeteria leaving her best friend behind. That's when all the students murmuring about them.

"What just happened?"

"Are they broke up?"

"So, the rumours are true that Jinhye and Hanbin are break up. Is that why she become like that?"

"Take that. If I was Jinhye, I also doing the same thing."

"Now, shes single. Mahn! She was hot."

Jinhwan can't take it anymore so he shouts, "SHUT UP! IF I HEAR ONE SINGLE WORD ABOUT JINHYE, I HUNT YOU DOWN BEFORE SHE DOES! UNDERSTAND?!"

That's when the cafeteria went to dead silent and the student quietly continue with their business. Jinhwan look at Lea but Lea avoid his stare. Hyerin sighs, "Aigoo~ since when she has a temper like that? I never see her mad like that before and worse... ah... I can't take it anymore."

Hanbin and Eunji quietly left the cafeteria but before that Jinhwan said something that's make him halt on his track. "It is because of you. You didn't know how hurt she is when you two break up. I hope you won't show up your face infront of us anymore. I was ashamed to call you even my friend. But I didn't know you're faking it."

Hanbin took a deep breath, "I'm sorry." With that, he left with Eunji .

--------

Jinhye went to the back yard of the school and she kicks the rock harshly. " you, Kim Hanbin! I hate you! After what I did to you, how dare you speak to me like that! I hate you!" She falls to the ground and tears started to form in her eyes.

"I hate you, Kim Hanbin." She broke into cries. She wants to forget about him but seeing him in the cafeteria just now it makes her remember how hurt she is.

Someone hugged her from behind. "Don't cry anymore, please." She heard Jinhwan comforting voice.

Jinhye broke the hug and sniff, "Don't worry about me anymore. I'll be okay. I just over reacted." She coldly said.

"Jinhye, its not..."

"Jinhwan, stop! Just stop. I can handle this."

"What do you mean by 'you can handle this', huh? If its mean that you become cold hearted person, then I should be worry more." Jinhwan said in irritation.

"Just mind your own business, Jinhwan. I don't want to make a burden for all of you."

Jinhwan harshly makes Jinhye faced him, "We're your best friend. If its because of him, you shouldn't involve the others about the past you had with him."

Jinhye looks away, "I don't care. I'm tired of being nice to the others. The nicer I am, the more their behavior shows up, the more traitor will appear. I don't want to make a same mistakes, Jinhwan. Not anymore."

---------

After the incident with Hanbin and Jinhye making a scene infront of everyone, its already on hot topic now. Day by day, Jinhye's changes making all of her friends worried at her. Why? It is because she always going to the club which before she doesn't like going to the club and getting drunk.

She's not the same person anymore. She is but only shows towards her friend not to other student. When she said that she tired become nice, she really mean it. This is making the other student hard to approach her. She would either snapped or yell at them.

What the quotes says about this; trust takes year to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair.